PDA

View Full Version : Park loving

Jolanthus
07-23-2009, 03:59 AM
A shortish piece, could probably be lengthened but not right now.

It is a nice sunny day, the gardens are quiet today but that doesn’t bother me, I take you to one of my favourite spots in the garden, a little bench that is very secluded, it has a nice tree canopy and thick shrubs surrounding it. You smile once you see it and know what I have in mind; there is going to be a feast but not necessarily involving food.

I spread the thick soft blanket over the large square bench and place the basket in the middle, slowly I start removing items from the basket. Strawberries, chocolate sauce, whipped cream, these are for dessert, but to keep up our energy we will have a nourishing lunch.

We finish lunch and pack the non essentials back into the picnic basket. I pick up the can of choc-mint whipped cream and spray it on the strawberries. Picking up one I wave it temptingly under your nose, you open your mouth and I pop it in, you then return the teasing game to me.

Before too long we have unceremoniously shed our clothes and sit before each other naked, I motion for you to lie down and close your eyes. I take an ice cube and lightly run it over your lips before sliding it lower over your body, I slide it around your nipples and you let out a gasp, your nipples become rock hard as the cold of the ice cube takes its effect. I then suckle at your nipples, returning the warmth to them but they stay hard in my mouth. Playfully I bite at them before sucking away the pain.

The heat of your body has melted the ice cube and I reach for another one, this one slides across your stomach, I can feel your stomach ripple as the cold crosses it making its way lower to your sex. I run the ice cube across your slit, and then press it against your clit, you let out a startled gasp, but for some reason the ice cube feels right against the heat in your pussy. I pop the ice cube in your mouth letting you taste your own sweet nectar.

Carefully I set my legs either side of your head and kneel before lowering my body to be on all fours, then lowering my head to meet your pussy lips. With soft kisses I welcome it and start to lick like a kitten lapping at milk. I lower my hips slightly and allow you to take my cock into your mouth at the same time. Simultaneously we give each other pleasure with our mouths you sucking on my cock while I eat your pussy, moans escape our lips while we make love with our mouths, tongue, teeth, lips, and fingers all working together like an orchestra of loving action.

I work hard on you, rubbing your clit with my fingers, while lapping up the love juice you are supplying me readily. Our moaning becomes louder but muffled by our partners love organs, driving each other on harder to cum. I could stay like this forever, in an act of giving and receiving pleasure, it is an exquisite feeling and one I relish greatly, I can feel the tell tale signs in myself that I am about to release, my balls tighten and my cock quivers in your mouth before shooting a hot load down your throat. At my release you to cum hard, releasing a torrent of love juice which I lap up eagerly like I am dieing of thirst. Slowly we recover from our hard orgasms, giving each other our own dessert.

I turn around and kiss you fully on the lips the essence of our orgasm lingers on out lips; we can taste the mixed essence and moan as we do. My hardness returns and slides between your legs, rubbing against your slit teasingly. You moan and beg me not to tease you like that you want it within you. I press the head of my cock against your opening, and push in my first inch, I hold there and smile at you with mischief in my eyes. You gasp as the first inch enters your pussy but as I hold there you moan for more, you raise your hips to force more of me inside you.

With one hard thrust, I impale you with my cock and hold there letting you feel my thickness deep within you, slowly I withdraw before plunging back in again, pinning you to the bench beneath us with my body. I continue to thrust like this for a few more moments before taking up a more regular and even rhythm.

You moan and writhe beneath me wriggling and squirming in pleasure as I pump my cock in and out with speed and power. You start to call my name and I reply; time seems to slow down ad we are the only ones left in existence. Our cries echo through the empty garden as we make our lovemaking more vocal, it is exquisite.

You wrap your legs around me, pulling me deeper into your pussy, I penetrate your very depths with each thrust now. You moan as you reach the threshold of pleasure and pain, I can feel your inner muscles quivering and massaging my cock as I plunge deeper and deeper. With one hard thrust I shoot my seed into your womb, filling your belly with my essence, as you feel it enter your body, you groan with pleasure wanting more of it, I continue to stroke in and out without missing a beat, driving harder and with relentless force, trying to slake your insatiable pussy.

I can feel you building up, I think I can time it so we cum together, my strokes are long and hard in its goal to give you the ultimate pleasure, I feel the tell tail signs again as my knees go weak, my balls tighten then with an almost animalistic growl, I release another load deep within you. You respond in turn, your pussy tightens around my throbbing member releasing its own juices around my thickness. I collapse against you breathing hard and gazing into your eyes, I see myself in your eyes I see myself now complete, I know you are my soul mate, the other half for which I yearn.