PDA

View Full Version : I'll be at the lay-by near exit 9 at 10:45 xx

Abbey08
07-27-2009, 03:12 PM
My wife and I have an open relationship, we nearly always have. That is to say, she does. I love her so much I never find anyone else as attractive. Everyone I meet I compare to her. She has the most amazing smile. Eyes that say come to bed. She has the perfect figure from working out daily. Her pert little breasts are just the right size. Her stomach is flat and tight, her ass is round and tight. Her legs are shapely and look amazing when, if rarely, she wears a skirt and heels.

She told me when we first dated that she liked to meet a lot of new people. Sex to her is just a game, an activity a sport. She was very good at it. I found out on our second date when she screwed me in a taxi. It was the sexiest thing I had ever done. Of course the taxi driver didn't say a word. His view of her ass bouncing up and down on my cock was the best tip he had all night.

At first I foolishly thought I could change her, make her mine, but I soon found that was harder than I realised. Whenever we went out together guys would always come over and talk to her as if I wasn’t there. I would get angry and defensive. After I while I could sense she was becoming frustrated telling them she was with someone. By now I was madly in love with her and didn’t want to lose her. We talked about it and I explained it was ok if she wanted to date other guys. She was grateful I understood and returned the suggestion. I agreed with her, we should have an open relationship.

We were very much in love and we married the same year. I knew sometimes when she was going out she would not return home that night until the early hours and soon learned if she came home and showered before bed it meant she had been with a guy. I didn’t ask her how many or how good they were I just carried on as normal. I made the best of our time together. If I was honest it aroused me. To find her crusted underwear and imagine the cocks she had had and the kisses she had given.

One evening she asked could we rearrange our dinner plans because something had come up. I was very disappointed and I told her so. I knew what it was that had come up but I wanted her to be happy so I agreed reluctantly to make other plans with a takeaway. That night was the first time I saw my wife have sex with another man.

The sensation I experienced was electric. The idea of watching an erotic scene tinged with the humiliation of uselessness was remarkable. I watched as she dressed herself that evening, applying plenty of perfume. She clipped her sheer black stockings to her garter belt and pulled down her short skirt with a wiggle of her hips. She smiled at me and I smiled back. A large erection grew in my pants as she buckled her strappy shoes and put deep red lipstick on, pouting into the mirror. She was mine but she wasn’t, she was his or theirs.

Later in complete darkness I masturbated reverently from the driver’s seat of our car. One hand pressed against the dashboard as I watched her make love on the bonnet of her boyfriend’s car.

She hadn't told me but she had left on the kitchen counter the location of a disused lay-by and a time.

When another car pulled in I knew she had wanted me to see her. There were already one or two other cars there. It had occurred as I waited they wouldn’t arrive at all. They were half an hour later than the note said.

Discovering how wild and open she could be was a surprise. Just the way she moved was a complete turn on. The way she arched her back like a dancer and grazed her ass along his crotch as they stood in the headlamps of the car. They looked like they were having a good time, laughing and kissing passionately. I had to admit with pride she had good taste in men. The guy was a super hunk, although I hadn’t expected him to be a smooth-headed black stud, muscly and shirtless, He was as strong and as dark as the night.

She was really turned on I could tell, and the sex was a truly amazing sight. I wondered if there were people in the other cars watching my beautiful wife strewn listlessly across the bonnet of a car. Taken first from behind. Her legs spread and skirt hitched up over her hips, her bare breasts pressed against the warm metal. He pounded her slow and deep then faster and harder, stretching her ass wide with his huge hands. Then with her back on the warm engine, her legs resting on his shoulders, he fucked her harder and faster. His hands ran up and down the length of her black nylon legs. It lasted a lot longer and reached a much higher intensity than our love making ever had. They continued long after I had cum into a pile of tissues. Pounding and grinding, making her yelp into the night with each thrust. As he pulled out he pulled her from the bonnet and she squatted in front of him in the beam of the headlights, taking the first two or three inches of his lengthy shaft between her lips as he came forcefully into her mouth. She held back her hair that had become tatty in the ransacking he had given her. She opened her mouth to show him it was all gone and he smacked her gently on the ass.

She motioned in the direction of my car when they were done readjusting their clothes. Her boyfriend waved in my general direction. I wasn't sure if she had known I was there until that point. She kissed him briefly through the car window before he drove away. She walked carefully and sexily to our car and got in. She was short of breath and her cheeks were glowing. Her breath smelled of cum when she asked me to take her home.

We drove home in silence I cast only the odd glance at her glistening skin and long legs. She fingered a pull in her stocking until it became a laddered hole. I was so happy to have her back. She insisted on taking a shower but I convinced her to lay down with me. She was asleep in moments and I softly traced her hairline and felt the warmth emanating from her pussy under her mini skirt.

The last thing she said to me was 'I love you'.

supban
07-27-2009, 08:04 PM
Good Story

ss89406
08-18-2009, 08:42 PM
Very good story, be sure to post more of her adventures.