PDA

View Full Version : Road Games part 1

Barb08
07-29-2009, 03:40 PM
ROAD GAMES
I had been in the training class’s for the last 5 day’s being away from home was hard but the move to executive management would be a great career advancement. Having had phone sex every night with my husband did little to satisfy my sexual needs. But tonight would be our last event as the owner of the company would be here for a cocktail dinner and speech to his new executive level managers. I dressed in the black cocktail dress, mid thigh and 5” heals. The party lasted until about 8:30 and last few of us went to the bar.

We sat around the table, it bad been a long week of hard work getting to our promotions in the company. The table slowly emptied and by 10:30 I was the last one there finishing my drink Two guys approached and asked of they could join me, “sure I said” expecting to leave any minute. They were both dressed in business suits and relatively good looking.

After about half of an hour of chit chat discussing our jobs and companies and a couple more rounds of drinks we moved to our families as talked about our husbands and girlfriends. I was the only one married of the 3 of us as I talked with Tom and John innocently. I don’t know when Tom changed the coarse of our discussion and it moved to loneliness and sex. Each of us telling war stories of being on the road. By now I was pretty drunk and feeling quite excited.

When John ordered another round I asked if he was trying to get me drunk so he could get lucky, he sheepishly said well yea, I answered back if I get any drunker the whole bar might get lucky. He stammered ahah, umm what? Then his hand moved over to my thigh. His hand gliding gently about my thigh. I smiled over at him, Reaching down I guide his hand up my thigh and under my dress his finger dancing about the edge of my damp panties. Slipping his finger under my panties playing with my wet lips he looks over to Tom. Surprising Tom I reach over to Tom’s lap resting my hand on his thigh looking into his eyes I wink and he reaches down guiding my hand to his hard cock pressing on his slacks, I stroked it softly. Turning to John I lean over and whispering to John, “Come up to 517 in 20 minuets sharp“. Standing I wobble toward the exit.

I enter my room slipping off my heals as the phone rings setting on the bed I pickup the phone hello, my husband talks his voice is slurred he seems to be as drunks as I am, we chat for a few moments when he starts to seduce me over the phone stroking his dick as he talks about fucking me. I pull the dildo from the night stand, my hand slips under my dress pushing my panties aside, I slide the dildo inside my wet pussy slipping in and out. My husband strokes him self as I slide the dildo in and out in unison. Bringing me to arousal, my nipples poke against the thin dress. We talk dirty as we stroke in unison for about 10 min, I can hear his voice he is getting close.

A soft knock on the door and I hear it push open, Tom and John walk in standing at the foot of the king size bed. The smell of fresh after shave fills the room as they freshened up changing into slacks and polo shirts. I quickly release the dildo and press my finger to my lips (Shhh) . John moves toward me and kneels beside the bed moving his hand to the dildo he starts to slide it in and out of me I bite my lip and moan softly. Hearing my husbands voice saying “as I slip my cock in and out of your wet pussy you dirty slut, you like that don’t you, come on say it” I moan louder “ Yes I’m a dirty slut “as the dildo slips in and out, I say “ faster damn it faster, fuck me harder” Hear my husbands hand slapping up and down his cock” He says “I’m going to cum in your tight wet cunt” I moan loudly fuck me harder” and John pumps the dildo in and out of my pussy, slurping sounds as it pumps in and out My husband moans loudly “I’m cumin god I’m cumin “ My pussy spasms’ once, twice and on the third time my orgasm explodes clamping down on the wet dildo. I say goodnight my husband and he says “ You’re a good slut, good night honey.” I lay the handset onto the phone with a loud clunk.

Iminuit2
07-30-2009, 06:57 AM
Very good so far Barb but you got me all stiff waiting for Pt. 2, c'mon, give it to me!

ss89406
07-31-2009, 11:28 PM
great start, Barb. Will be looking for "The rest of the story".

M of Cheshire
08-02-2009, 02:53 AM
Ooh you dirty bitch! Lets hear more of the same!!
M

Barb08
08-02-2009, 09:21 AM
John pulls me toward the edge of the pulling down my wet panties and the dildo out of me, a soft clunk as it hit’s the floor. His head slips under my dress and his egger tong teasing my lips and then slipping in side. Pulling my hips closer I fall back across the bed. His skilled tong slips in and out. Teasing my clit ever 4 or 5 licks. I moan loudly and the bed shakes slightly as Tom climbs onto the bed his naked body and hard cock he rubs the head of his big cock on my lips, my tong licks at the pre cum at the tip. Tom pulls my dress up and over my head dropping it onto the floor he feeds the head of his cock into my mouth as I suck on him His hand squeezes gently on my Brest rolling my nipple in his fingers as John flicks his tong against my clit.

The fire grows inside as my pussy spasms’ again and as it subside Tom pulls me across the bed, my head hangs over the edge as Tom feeds his cock into my mouth slowly deeper and deeper I gag softly as he goes deep in and out, watching his balls gently slap my forehead as he slips in and out. My mouth slurps on his cock as he pumps my mouth. Tom “you like that cock don’t you slut” I moan softly as I slurp on his cock. Feeling a tightness in my pussy John climbs onto of me he guides in cock into my pussy, its bigger than anything I have ever felt before working in the head in and out “Damn you’re a tight slut” Pushing against my tightness, pumping in and out working his cock slowly deeper feeling like I was going to be split wide open. He pushes my legs up to my belly as he pushed deep inside of me my scream is muffled by Toms cock pumping my mouth, John tells Tom “this is got to be the tightest pussy I ever had” as he pumps harder and harder stretching me wide open. Johns balls slap my ass and Toms balls slap my forehead harder and faster when the stop for a second as I feel the cocks spasm filling my wet pussy and sloppy mouth, I gag as I swallow Toms cum as he pumps his load down my throat and Johns cock seem to grow slightly as pumps his load deep in to my pussy. We fall to the bed as I crawl up in-between them, my neck sore and my pussy still spread wide feeling his hot cum ooze out on to my ass. They both hold me as we drift off to sleep.

After maybe an hour I wake I snake out from between the two men. Stumbling toward the bathroom in total darkness I enter and close the door after a few minuets of doing my business I walk from the room keeping the door slightly a jar, the light filters into the room. I look over at them laying on the bed. My mouth is dry so I go to the mini bar pulling out a bottle of cold water and set in a chair across from the big bed, taking a big drink the water spills down my chest. The soreness’ in my pussy is soothed as I rub the cold bottle against me, my nipples harden as the bottle slides up and down, my mind reliving the nights events so far.

I stand and move silently across the room, looking finally at Johns big cock laying across his thigh, the dim light makes it seem not so big. Moving closer sipping the cool water I can smell the musky scent of his cum and mixed on his cock. Gently setting on edge the bed I reach down softly touching his cock gently. The weight of his man hood astonishes me as I lift it slightly. My fingers just barely fit around it as I lift the heavy cock, it twitches slightly as I feel his large man hood. He moans some but seems to be completely asleep when I grasp his cock with both hands sliding up and down the sticky pole. His cock grows slightly as I slow and gently work my hands up and down, slowly growing harder. Moving my lips closer to the head of his big dick. Licking around the head I taste the sticky salty cum on my lips working my lips on to the head of his cock, it barely fits in my mouth as I suck the head. The pre cum lubes the head as I work it deeper in my mouth, only getting a couple of inches in. His moaning grows louder when he begins pumping against my mouth slightly. As he stirs more his hands grip my head pushing my head up and down gently at first “Damn you’re a good cock sucker “John says Then stronger he pushes his cock to the back of my throat. Feeling like my jaw is going to break. I fight against him pulling mouth free if his cock. I climb on top of John pushing him back raising up he guides his cock into my wet pussy, the head slips in easily. My pussy spasms as I cum and I almost have to wiggle down the shaft as it fills my pussy.

His hands grip my hips tightly as he helps raise and lower me onto his my thighs pump me up and down his cock. My pussy spreads as we pump up and down, wetness grows as glide up and down his rod. His cock rubbing across my clit it feels like mini orgasms on each stroke. His hands play with my breasts rolling my nipples in his fingers he pulls me close and as we kiss deeply when I feel Tom teasing my ass with the dildo and moving it to my wet pussy lips moving it around lubing the tip he guides in in to my ass slowly in and out at first I moan deeply as he slips it into me. My pussy spasms’ as the dildo slips in and out of my ass my muscles contract as the orgasm floods my body. I don’t know how many orgasms I have had so far but Feeling Tom fumbling about on the bed I feel a glob I of something cool and wet on my ass then Tom guides the head of his cock into my ass, first the head, I wince at the pain as he pushes in slowly working the head of his cock in and out. The pain subsides as he works in and out. “ damn your ass is tight he moans” I moan loudly as he drivers his cock deep in my ass. John begins to thrust in and out of me and Tom matches his thrusts, They slip in and out spreading my ass and pussy wide with each thrust It seems like hours that they pump in and out faster and faster . I feel every vein and bump on there cocks as the spread my tight holes. Toms weight push‘s me flat between the man sandwich “grunts, I’m Cuming god I’m cumin” his cock slams deep, his balls slap against me as he pumps me hard, the hardest ass fucking I have ever had. I can feel his cock pump his hot load into my ass spreading as his cock expands and contracts , slurping sounds come from my as he continues pumping his load in and out of my ass . The sticky load leaks from my ass as toms cock slowly slides out. The weight of the man sandwich goes away as Tom climbs off .

Tom says” That is the tightest ass I have ever fucked” and John replies “ you thinks so” When John all of a sudden rolls me over on to my back, his cock pulls quickly from my pussy grabbing my ankles he pushes my legs back to almost my head, pushing my legs against his weight it no use, my hips up slightly, I say “god no its too fuckn big, no”. “ I know you want it” John says forcefully his cock moves to the already open hole. I feel the head of his cock push open my ass as he works into the slick hole. I moan as the head slips in and out feeling my pussy spreading open and closed and he pumps only the head in and out. My pussy spasms, my hand quickly goes to my pussy, I finger my clit wildly He grunts “ Play with that pussy slut, you like that don’t you” Yes I moan loudly as he pumps a little deeper the pain grows with each stroke deeper and deeper. My screams change to moans as he slowly works deeper. His balls slap against my as he drives deep in and out. I moan as he pumps, now fast and harder until his cocks slips deep in and out of my ass , his balls slapping against my ass“ Damn slut I didn’t think it was going to fit” he loudly grunts Your fuckn ass is so tight I’m going cum, fuckkkkkkk” My pussy spasms squeezing against my fingers as I flick my clit to an explosive orgasm. His cock pumping me hard as cock seems to expanding as he pumps another load into my ass The hot load fills my ass leaking around the edges as he pumps the last of his hardness out, his cock shrinking as he pulls it out. We laid there together sleeping entangled on the bed. I did not hear them leave the room but they covered me with the bed sheet and left a note

Barb, what a great night, best we ever had. John and Tom. I never saw them again but make that hotel the one I stay at when I am on the road. My husband asked me why I was walking funny when I got home and a story about slipping on the edge of the tub held him off for the couple of days before we could have our sex.
Hope everyone enjoyed this story