PDA

View Full Version : Long distance love

waterdoc
07-30-2009, 07:48 AM
Back in the 80's my then friend and now sister inlaw Judy was one of my daily jackoff visions. I dreamed of plowing her deep everyday until I would cum so hard that I noticed that I was shooting cum over my head when jacking off in bed and hitting the wall. Over the years we grew closer and I would often squeeze her ass and occasionally I would see her naked which only fueled my desires for her. One summer a few years ago while over her house on a Friday night, I had arrived for BBQ and drinks also over was her friend Linda who was some what of a bbw and Judy had put a little weight on as well.

Judy's husband was out at the BBQ cooking and I was given a very warm welcome when I arrived by Judy, a long deep tongue kiss and I definately squeezed her ass long and hard, my cock damn near poked out of my shorts. I sat at the kitchen counter and Linda also gave me a hugg and kiss and poured me a drink, it did not take long to notice that they were all pretty well lit. So as the food was being cooked Judy backed her ass up into my lap as I sat in a bar stool and started grinding on me and I could not restrain my self and became hard as a rock.

Judy noticed this and got up and turned around and reached up my shorts and pulled my dick out in full view of her and Linda. Then she gave me another deep long kiss, I was trying to be discrete because we were in full view from the backyard BBQ area. Judy suddenly turned and went to take a pee which left me with Linda and she wanted to fuck right then. So I said lets go into the other bathroom and off we went, she dropped her shorts and I pulled my cock out and started to fuck her leaning over the sink vanity.

I was about to shoot into Linda's wet pussy when I felt Judy kiss my ass and I explodeded shooting goobs of cum into Linda's pussy. Judy then nelt behind Linda and started to eat her out savoring all the cum I had just dumped into Linda's pussy. We all re grouped to kitchen just in time to have dinner, my brother inlaw poured another round of shooters and then disapeared. I asked Judy were he went and she said he was too drunk and had passed out on the bed snoring. We quickly jumped into the shower and washed and then went to the spare bedroom were we continued our earlier fuck session, what a night.

It was a few years later until I was deep in Judy's pussy again, it was at and annual family holiday event and it was during the morning. The day after Thanksgiving and the best shopping day of the year. The girls were all up and getting ready, I was still in bed and the wife had already gotten dressed. I was laying half asleep when the bedroom door opened and someone walked into the master bath and started the shower. I had to piss and also had a morning hard on so I got out of bed and thinking it was the old lady in the shower pulled back the shower curtain while stroking my boner and finding Judy. She had a mile long smile on and I stepped in and slid in to her waiting pussy and fucked for all I was worth. Later that day we were able to sneak away for a bj in my car.

Hopefully when I go to visit at the end of the summer my story can continue.

Waterdoc

frankjohnmoore
01-01-2010, 11:31 PM
thanks great story, had a judy one time,