PDA

View Full Version : The Layover

ClintonB
08-08-2009, 04:19 PM
It was the probably the worse time to try to fly - Friday night, Chicago and bad weather. We gazed up at the monitors, along with crowds of other passengers as one by one, the remaining flights turned red with the gut churning word “cancelled” against the status.

“I got a bad feeling about this one Mandy.” I murmured.

“Miss Sara the negative. We will be okay.”

I stared out of the window at the silent runway as flurries of snow drifted along the deserted tarmac. “We had better get ready for the scramble for hotel rooms.”

We had only 15 minutes to wait until our flight joined the red list. I had already got the number to call from another passenger and booked ourselves a hotel room fairly close to the airport. We got our new boarding passes for a flight tomorrow afternoon and headed out for the hotel shuttle pick up point. The airport traffic was starting to thin out, although the roads were still passable.

Mandy requested a room with a king size bed at the reception, and we dragged our luggage up to the room.

“See if we had checked the luggage, we’d have nothing now.”

“I know you’re the road warrior Sara.” Mandy replied as she lay on the bed.

“I also saw signs to a pool downstairs. I fancy going for a swim, get rid of some of the stress. Want to join me?”

“No, but I did see some coffee in the reception though. I really fancy a beer, but I didn’t see a bar. I’ll have a wander round, maybe there is something close.”

Mandy lay on her side and watched me change. She loved my small-breasted slim body. As I hung up my jeans and dug in my suitcase for my swimsuit, I could sense her interest. I looked over my shoulder.

“I can hear your imagination running wild Mandy.”

“I love those black lacy boy-short panties; they fit so nicely on you.”

I stood up, unfastened my bra, and tossed it on the bed before wriggling out of my panties. Mandy’s lovely brown, gold-flecked eyes devoured me.

“Later girl, the pool closes in 20 minutes. Go find alcohol. Fetch!”

I pulled on my swimsuit, covered it with a white button up shirt, slid on a denim skirt and went downstairs for a swim. The pool was just the right temperature and completely deserted. I swam length after length, feeling my stress level drop at every turn. I carried on for about 10 minutes after the pool officially closed before I got out and dried myself off.

I removed my swimsuit, and put my shirt and skirt back on before going back to the room. Upon entering, I noticed the dividing door to the next room was open. Mandy bounced excitedly through the doorway, her shoulder length dark red hair shifting from side to side.

“Mission accomplished.” She announced, putting her arms around my neck and giving me a light kiss on the lips. Her hands slipped down my back to squeeze my ass cheeks.

“When I left the room on the quest for alcohol, I bumped into one of the guys who are staying next to us. He braved the storm, went down to the mini mart and bought some drinks. Come and meet them, they are cute.”

“Let me fix my hair and put some panties on.”

“Uumm, how could have I missed that?” I dodged her exploratory grope and nipped into the bathroom. I opted to put my blond hair into a ponytail rather than attempt to style it. I chose a translucent pink pair of string bikini panties, pulled them on and went to see Mandy’s new friends.

“This is Stewart, Stu, and this is Tony. Meet Sara.” She announced and passed me a polystyrene cup of red wine. “They got stranded at the airport as well.” Stu and Tony were about 25 years old. Both had short, dark hair and nicely muscled. At least they were only about 8 years older than we were.

Stu sat on the left side of the bed with his ankles crossed. “I think we got the last room, they only had a king size bed left in case you were wondering.” He said and I laughed. “Pull up a pillow, sit yourself down, we’re going to watch a movie.”

I sat between them.

“How’s the wine?” Tony asked.

I pretended to be a wine connoisseur. “Interesting bouquet, just a hint of fruit to mask the plastic cup, needs to be swallowed quickly to avoid a lingering taste. This year’s harvest I would guess.”

I put one hand on his thigh and reached past him to look at the bottle label. “No year mentioned, they are probably just being modest.” I was aware of his gaze down the front of my shirt. Perhaps I should have worn a bra. I had not planned on any partying, just a couple of drinks and then sleep.

My thought patterns were disrupted when Mandy came back with the ice bucket filled. Without hesitation, she uncrossed Stu’s ankles, pulled apart his legs and sat between them, her back resting against his chest. That maneuver was classic Mandy, plenty of body contact and giving her partner really nowhere else to put his hands apart from on her waist. Now every time she looked back at him, her head would be at a provocative angle and their lips would only be a couple of inches apart. I rolled my eyes.

We turned off most of the lights, so the only illumination came from the open bathroom door. We watched the movie and made a sizable impact in the wine and tequila. I was on the verge of dozing off just vaguely aware of Stu’s hands gently caressing Mandy’s breasts under her shirt. It must have encouraged Tony because he rolled on to his side and placed his hand on my left knee, fingers lightly touching my skin.

The sensation was pleasant and my eyes closed as he traced circles up my inner thigh. The bed shifted as Mandy and Stu got up and went into our room. I slowly drew my left foot slightly towards me and let my leg rest against his body as if I was asleep. Tony now had more access to the soft skin of my thigh and he sensually worked his hand upwards. I kept my eyes closed wondering if he thought I was asleep and how far he was willing to go.

His fingers reached the edge of my panties and he explored the soft material between my legs, pausing at the dampness before running a finger upwards. I involuntarily murmured. His hand withdrew and I felt a button pop on my shirt, then another until my shirt was unfastened. He pulled it open and I was acutely aware of the thick cotton material dragging across my erect nipples. Tony’s lips fastened around my left nipple, while his hand cupped my right. I squirmed at the double attention as he sucked and twisted.

His hand slid lower, unfastened the buttons of my denim skirt and slowly removed it. He moved down the bed, slipped his hands inside my panties, pulled them over my hips and down off my legs. I pretended to turn in my sleep making it easier to get them off. He paused, thinking he had woken me.

Tony put his head between my legs and licked the length of my slit. I twitched as the roughness of his tongue made contact with my clit. I was now so wet I knew I had soaked his face. We could hear Mandy in the throes of an orgasm from the next room and I guess Tony was worried about running out of time. He got off the bed and I heard the jingle of a belt buckle and the rustle of clothes.

He gently pulled me round so that my hips were at the edge of the bed, lifted up my legs and spread them apart. I was aware of his urgency now as the cries of passion from Mandy and Stu had died away. He aligned his cock with the entrance of my pussy and entered me. I could not help moaning as the tip of his hard cock caressed the most sensitive part of my vagina. Tony was beyond caring if I woke up and started to thrust back and forwards, going in deeper each time.

I stopped the deceit, opened my eyes and said, “Fuck me”. He was a little startled but obeyed me, slamming into me with deep, long movements. My clit was so sensitive now and I felt my orgasm peaking, making me cry out in pleasure. He sensed me ebbing, turned me over on to my tummy and started screwing me doggy style. Grabbing my wrists, he rode me hard, the slap of his hips against my butt matching the grunts of our pleasure.

“God you’re a hot tight fuck.” He hissed.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mandy come into the room, still naked. She leant on the bed and looked into my lust glazed eyes. She loves watching me cum, says it is like looking into my bared soul. Her fingers sought out one of my inflamed nipples and pulled on it, at the same time kissing me firmly on the mouth. Her other hand was furiously rubbing her clit in tight circles.

My climax built and I cried out as my body shuddered. It drove Tony over the edge and he groaned as his cock spurted stream after stream of hot fluid deep inside of me. “Yes, yes, yes.” He shouted.

He collapsed on top of me, our sweaty bodies stuck together briefly before breaking apart. Tony went off to the bathroom.

“Ummm, that was so good.” I murmured. I turned over on to my back and saw Stu stroking his large erection.

“Big isn’t he?” Mandy whispered.

“Uh huh.” It was all I could utter. Stu walked forward and stood at the edge of the bed.

“He wants you Sara; he wants to put that big cock in you.”

“He’s too big.” I begged and tried to sit up.

Mandy pulled me back on to the bed. “He wants to take you now.” She said firmly, grabbed my wrists and pinned me down.

“Fuck this slut Stu, fuck Sara’s tight little cunt with that big rod.”

Stu paused and then moved between my legs. I could feel the bulbous head between my sex lips.

“No, no you’re too big; I’m not ready, no.”

“Ignore her Stu; she’s just a slut, fuck her, fuck her.”

Stu followed Mandy’s orders and roughly entered me. I cried out in pleasure, my orgasm instantly rekindled. Mandy let go of my arms and I pulled myself up against Stu’s chest, wrapping my arms around his neck as I rode his erection. We fell back onto the bed, with me on top, my hips grinding hard onto his cock.

The ferocity of our sex drove us both to a quick climax and we remained locked together catching our breath.

“You are such a witch sometimes Mandy, you had him thinking he was raping me.” I gasped.

Mandy laughed in a low voice. “Yes, but I know how to make you cum.”

She saw my eyes look behind her and my nod. This time I pulled Mandy’s arms away and she fell forward, her ass in the air. Tony moved quickly in behind her and grabbed her hips.

“Ohhhhh, that’s not fair, ahhhhhh.” She cried as Tony plunged his cock into her. Mandy does like a hard fuck and Tony was excited from watching Stu and I. His hard strokes drove Mandy crazy. I could feel Stu start to harden so I rocked slowly back and forwards squeezing his cock with my pussy. Finally, I took him in my mouth and sucked him until he came; greedily swallowing his copious amounts of salty cum.

Mandy had two orgasms before Tony pulled out and he too shot his load into Mandy’s open mouth.

I have to say that night was very enjoyable. When we finally got our plane the next day, Mandy whispered in my ear “now I know why they call it a ‘layover.’”

saintman
08-08-2009, 06:54 PM
another good story. keep them coming

supban
09-24-2009, 07:49 PM
I always enjoy discovering another one of your stories. Keep them coming!

frankjohnmoore
09-25-2009, 02:22 AM
that was a great story, i will be looking for more

carthago
09-29-2009, 11:48 PM
I really enjoy Your stories. Your are able to design an interesting tension. thanks.