PDA

View Full Version : Wake up call.

crazyt16
08-09-2009, 04:20 AM
So i know this is going to alienate most of you readers but this is done in second person perspective. (Meaning if your a guy your not going to want to read this.) My friend and i kind of got this on going story we add to as much as possible and this is a part of one of those stories. Hope those of you who read it in it entirety enjoy it.

My eyes slowly open as i awake in the early morning, The first thing i feel is your soft silky hair in my hand as it rests on your shoulder. I shake of my grogginess and look down at you as you rest your head on my chest, Your lips form a smile and the expression on your face is that of bliss. Your golden hair shines with what little light there is and as i look in awe at your beauty you purr softly as your arm wraps around me tighter.

I lay my head back and smile as i run my fingers through your hair. I think about how you greeted me last night when i showed up at your door. No words no questions just pure emotion, your lust and passion took over as soon as you saw me standing there with a grin on my face knowing you weren't expecting me. Your motions were fluid, your kisses deep and passionate, your hands ran over my body with a soft caring touch. Just thinking about it made my cock hard.

I wanted to roll you on your back and give you a rude awakening with my cock spearing deeply in to your soft, warm, moist folds and begin ravaging you with complete disregard for your innocence status. As i look down to put my plan in to action you giggled softly and rubbed your cheek against my chest. I gave a soft sigh as i decided not to pound away at the back of your pussy with my early morning wood ready to become a battering ram on the gates of your cervix. I softly kiss your head and whisper "That will be your reward for the first time you dress up in something naughty for me" Then giggling softly.

I lie still for a few minutes quietly thinking to myself of all the things we should do together in the coming day. I decided to give you a wake up call but decided not to go with my original idea, that would be rough and force full. You would probably enjoy it but today was our first day together its a special day, we can fuck like that any time but today we have an intense passion for each other that no other day could match, except maybe that other "special" day. I smiled as i devised a plan and begun to to execute it.
First i slowly squirmed out from under you and lay you on your back giving you a pillow to wrap your arm around hoping you were still deep in sleep and wouldn't notice. Next i crawled down your bed and was about to position my head between your legs when i noticed your black thong that matched your bra. I knew if i tried to slide them off it would risk stirring you from your sleep, i quickly looked around for my pants finding them on the edge of the bed. I reach in my pocket and pull out a pocket knife that i always carry with me. For a moment i stare at the blade as thoughts swirl around in my head, If you looked in to my eyes you could see that i wasn't imagining something sinister or hurtful. Rather i had thought about using this as a tool to enhance and intensify a sexual act by lightly running it up and down your back on its side, The sharp end of the knife just scraping your skin sending shivers along your back but the cold steel feels somewhat arousing as it lightly glides up and down. Maybe even one day one of us suggest to the other that i dress up as a robber and wait silently behind your door as you arrive home one night and proceed to "rape" you. I quickly snap from my day dreams knowing i have may have little time before you awake, using the blade i cut your thong at the sides knowing well that i will have to take you shopping later that day to repay you for them but that was a small price to pay for what i had in store for you right now.

The soft cloth of your thong allowed me to pull it out from your ass slowly without you noticing. Tossing them aside not even trying to hide them knowing your to cleaver for that and will wonder how i got you out of them and ask where they were. That done i slowly slid between your legs, putting my hands on the back of your lower legs and raising them up a bit so that they rest on my back. I slide closer and closer until I'm with in tongues length, I grinned as i licked my lips and was about to slide my tongue between your lips when i heard you grumble in your sleep. Curious i raised my head up a bit and tried to listen to what you were saying. Your words words were distorted but i could have sworn i heard the words "harder baby harder...."

Were you having a wet dream about us? I looked down and saw your lips were already moist with some of your sweet juice. If you were i was going to use that to my advantage and work your pussy so your dream seems that much more real. I giggles softly and smiled before i extended my tongue and slid it between your wanting lips. I moaned softly as i got my first taste of your sweet juice, the taste was unique enough to make the joints of my jaw and skull tingle. I let out another deep moan as i began to lap the juice on my tongue and swallow it. My tongue gliding against your bottom wall as it slide in then the edge of my tongue would curl up against your top wall and slide out. This caused more juice to flow in to my mouth and it rubbed against your gspot. I stopped all movement as i heard you grumble again fearing you didn't approve with what i was doing and telling me to stop. My fears soon subsided as i gave you another slow lick to see your reaction, You nodded your head and softly squealed "mmmhmmm mmmhmm". If you were awake you would have been able to feel my lips form a huge smile as i closed my eyes and begun to lick your sweet warm hole for more juice.

I moved my right hand to your clit, pulling back the hood of your clit with one finger as another gently massages your clit finding a pace that matched my tongue. Out of the corner of my eye i could see your right hand softly clenching the sheets, wanting you to know i was with you i moved my left hand to yours and locked my fingers around yours as you softly squeezed my hand. Minutes passed and you had moved your legs so that your heels were on my shoulders and your knees moved outward so give me more room so that i might work my tongue in you faster. Your left hand was on the back of my head pressing lightly as your right hand begun to squeeze harder. You begun moaning softly every once in a while words like "Yes, please, more, harder, faster, deeper, not yet, and finally for some reason Professor" This raised my eyebrow but i know we would talk about it later so i wasn't worried. I continued massage your clit even flicking lightly as my tongue wiggled around in your tight love hole rapidly, and when ever you were squeezing my hand really hard i worked the tip of my tongue on your gspot.

I began to wonder what you were dreaming about with those phrases repeating constantly. Just what were you dreaming about? Well you were dreaming about us trying something really kinky and risky, We went to your collage way after hours and paid a janitor to let us enter a class room and have some fun, but we didn't tell him about the fun part. After all we did pay well enough for him not to ask any question. Once in the class we found some tape and paper to cover the small windows in the doors. That's when we removed our over cloths revealing classy pants and a busyness shirt and tie on me and a super sort checked skirt with a tank top that would never be allowed in any real school. You put your hair in to pigtails and put on some pink lipstick and started walking towards me. My heart was beating rapidly just watching the way you moved your curves as you seductively inched closer and closer. I sat at the edge of the desk in the room and tried not to drool as you moved towards me twirling your pigtails around your one finger and winked at me with a seductive smile.

As you reached me you moved your hands to my shoulders and slowly ran them down my arms. "So professor Suarez as we know midterms are coming up and we both know i hate to study" Your right hand moved from my shoulder to my chest grabbing my tie and tugging on it lightly. "I would be extremely gracious if you gave me an acceptable grade to show to mommy and daddy" Your other hand moved to the back of my head running your fingers through my hair then lightly running your finger tips down my shoulder still gliding down my side until you reach my thigh squeezing it. "Is there "Anything...." i could offer you to do that for me Professor?". You rub your thigh against my throbbing erection to tease me.

"Well Miss Richards many young exceptional woman such as yourself ask me this same question after hours many times over. What sets you apart that i should say yes?" You get a grin on your lips and chuckle lightly licking your pink lips. Without a word you pull me by your tie and lock my lips in a deep kiss with yours. Your soft tongue parting my lips and sliding your tongue on mine swirling around expertly. You abruptly break the kiss pushing me back almost making me fall on the desk, but you quickly pull me by my tie and bring my ear to your lips. While in this position i can smell the faint perfume you used combined with your natural aroma the combined sent sends my heart racing faster then i could have ever imagined, beads of sweat already forming on my forehead. "I'm more then exceptional professor" you say in the most seductive voice ever spoken almost making me cum right there and then.

I'm so overcome by your intense sell, tone and body language that i don't even notice you unbuckled my belt and zipped down my pants. your soft hand squeezing my cock in my pants jerking me off lightly, as this sensation hits me like a train i almost choke on my own saliva as my mouth waters. When you look in to my eyes and the expression on my face you can see that i look at you as if you were an angel spreading your wings offering me eternal bliss. You blush deeply never having another man look at you in such a manner, you look down as your shyness creeps in sending thousands of thoughts through your head at once. No idea of what to do....I cup your chin in my hand and bring your head up. My smile and caring eyes reassure you and bring a smile to your face as i press my lips against yours giving you a deep and intense kiss. For the duration of that kiss you aren't some slutty school girl trying to fuck her way to an A, your my equal and you feel that as we moan on each others mouth. Our kiss so intense we almost forget to breathe, when we finally part lips strings of saliva connect our lips as we pant heavily at a loss of breath.

Our caring smiles let each other know that no matter what we are safe in each others arms. Once we catch our breath i say to you in a sly whispering voice. "How do you plan on showing me that your more then exceptional Ms. Richards?" You lightly laugh out of naughtiness as you squat down in front of me and pull my cock from my boxers. You look up at me with mischievous eyes as you extend your tongue and glide the width on the underside of my cock moving up slowly and when you reach my head you wrap your pillow soft lips around shaft and swirl your tongue around my shaft as it throbs rapidly. Your lips forming a fleshy air tight suction as they press against my shaft so hard your lipstick leaves pink streaks up and down my cock.

You look up at me as you bob your head back and forth faster and faster, your tongue swirling around my shaft as you suck harder and harder making all the blood rush to my cock and stay there. I lean back gripping the desk as my knees buckle long ago and he would have fallen if he had not grabbed the desk. You see the anxious look on my face as my teeth grind and the beads of my forehead start moving down my face wetting my shirt. My heavy panting alone is enough to give me away even if my face didn't scream "I'm gunna cum!". You moan on my cock and close your eyes as you bob back and forth faster, sucking harder then ever with your tongue working masterfully on my shaft.

I gulp down the saliva building up in my mouth as i try and keep my voice down and release myself at the same time. What escapes my lips is a hard rough grunt and wild panting, swallowing and moaning. My cock head erupts in your mouth like a volcano, shooting hot cum to the back of your throat so hard you almost gag for a moment, You Tonsils rubbing against my shaft wildly as you almost gag on my cum. "Oh g..gg...GODDD!!!". I nearly howl as i empty my load in your mouth, so much thick hot cum you have to gulp some down just to make room for more. I finally shoot the last bit of cum in your mouth and you gulp it down eagerly but that's not enough for you, you still wrap your hand around the base of my shaft and squeeze tightly as you move your hand and lips up my shaft the very last bit of cum spilling in to your mouth.

I pant like a dog in heat before grabbing your pigtail and pulling you up. Still recovering.. "You...you ah ahhh proved your point Ms. Richards......but now its my turn....". He kneels over and takes a few deep breaths to prepare himself, inhaling one last time as i stands straight exhaling when i grabs you by your ass cheek and throw you on to the desk bending you over. The back of your panties read "Teachers pet" making me laugh as you look back at me with an excited anxious look, knowing that the only reason you wore panties was because she found some with that written on it. Still laughing lightly i pull your panties down and have you step out of them with your right leg but not your left then i grab your left leg and put it on top of the desk your left hand grabbing the back of your leg to hold it in place.

I grab your upper right arm with my right hand and as i slide my cock in to your soaking wet pussy i waste no time and start thrusting like a mad man. My cock Throbbing more then ever, harder then steel the veins on my shaft pulsing so thickly and fast even with the quick thrusts you feel their pulse on your walls as your pussy clenches down on my shaft. You start panting hard as you moan and beg for more, i use my left hand to slap your exposed ass cheek repeatedly harder and harder the slaps bruising your soft ass. As we fuck your black panties flail about on your left ankle just making the scene even hotter.

I fuck you like this for a while and when i start to feel my cock building up to another climax i pull out and turn you around sitting you on the desk i move between your legs and reenter your pussy fucking you harder then ever my hips thrusting faster and faster as your legs wrap around my waist. and lock together. Your arms wrap around my back and you dig your nails in to my skin as i fuck you like an animal. The moments where you dig your nails deeper in to my back are when your squeezing my hand in bed in your room.
Our rapid panting and fucking soaks our skin in sweat as our skin pulses with heat. Our faces red with lust as sweat drips down our faces.

Your body begins to shake violently as you dig your nails so deep in to my skin trails of blood run down my back and cover your fingertips. Your shivering turns in to a quake that runs through your body and surges through mine. Our loud moans grunts and lustful cries fill the room as we push each other over the edge. Your eyes shut tightly as you you quake, but as you begin to cum you open your eyes to look at my face only to see the ceiling of your room. You look around confused about where you wondering what is real and what isn't, one thing holds solidly true the exact same sensation you felt in the dream was happening to you now in bed. You look down seeing me rubbing away at your clit hard pinching slapping and even tugging on it as my tongue lashes out like a whip against your walls mainly focusing on your gspot. You put your hands on the back of my head and push me harder on your pussy as you shut your eyes again letting the felling rush over you like a wave. I have no idea what your dreaming about but what ever it is sure got you wild and hot...i work my tongue like a bucking bull in your pussy, Your nails dig in between my knuckles and cutting me deep enough to start bleeding on the bed but i dint care you are cumming so hard i think your going to go in to a sex coma. All of a sudden you scream out in intense lust and cum rushes out of you as if a dam was over whelm by the sea the liquid rushing out violently covering my face and soaking your bed. Your arched back slowly balls to the bed as your scream turns in to a sigh. You struggle to breath still unsure of what just happened but your mind is blank unable to comprehend the the simplest thing such as speech because when you talk all that comes out is rubbish. My tongue slowly subsides and stops lashing as i look up at you, your face beating red covered in sweat. I smile knowing that the sensation was so intense you were knocked back to sleep before you even knew you were awake. I laugh and lie back in bed wrapping an arm around you, and you wrap your arms around my neck and one leg across my waist the only thing to be heard is "mmmuhhhmmm" as you rub your cheek on my chest and still catch your breath. I kiss your head and fall asleep comfortably, your violent orgasm making me cum without even stroking my cock. The sheets are messy as a huge wet spot marks your orgasm and the outline of our bodies can be seen from the seat, finally lower on the bed my orgasm marked by the dry crusty spot on the sheets with a trail leading to my cock.

Deuder2511
08-19-2009, 11:48 AM
keep going

Kriss.45
10-08-2009, 02:49 AM
No please dont.