PDA

View Full Version : Money (and what people will do for it)

stargazer
08-09-2009, 08:19 AM
Max Wilson sat in his new home, for he had just got the moneyfrom his parent`s death.
They both were flithy rich billionaires all he had was Felix the man who actually took care of him .

Max sat pool side, he asked; Felix what he would do for money ? nothing he said am well taken care ofyour folks made sure of that, Max looked at him saying; I mean regular folks, in these hard times
i wonder what people would do for a few dollars?

Max told Felix to get the car, he went to the vault took out some money Max drove to acertain store
bought apair of spy glasses with the small camera he set it all up inthe back of his car.

Felix just drove, keeping acertain distance, Max walked up and down the sidewalk looking for certain people , he spotted a woman i her mid twentiys she was looking in a window of a computer store,
Max told her thats a good one, "yes" just look at the price Max noticed she wasn`t wearing a bra.

He asked her to walk with him , she followed him to a semi dark alley he asked her to show him her tits
" just raise your shirt" she looked at him :Yuo Crazy? No he said he pulled outa wad of money.

He told her this will buy that computer, all you have to do is raise your shirt,she looked at the money
she slowly pulled her shirt out of her pants,slowly pulling it up till her breast was bare, he told her he would give her Five Hundred dollars to strip naked right here.

She took off her shoes, undid her pants she pulled them off next came her panties she stood naked
he picked up her panties, took them dropped the money onthe ground walked off.

Max went back to the car, replayed the show, prefect he said he laughed just look at her face
they drove around, he told Felix to pick some one he told Max he was no good at people .

They went home Max sat in his den going over a list of people he had made, the next day he was out
Max went to the local Walmart he had a mini transmitor with him, it was still quite early, he found two women inthe layaway dept.

Max walked up to them , whispered; will you like to suck my dick ? they was shocked they told him they would call the store manger Max laid a wad of money onthe counter: One Thousand dollars
each said one of the women, Max putanother wad next to it.
They took him to the break room,they dropped to their knees they unzipped his pants pulling them down, Max wore no underwear, they both began to work on his cock and balls .
Each one taenn turns taking him deep he wasn`t very big but thick one woman took off her blouse and bra, she began to titty fuck him.

the other took off her clothes she wanted to fuck him , laying on a table her pussy open, Max fucked her, then he fucked the other,they sucked him till he came allover their faces.

Max left the store, went to his car, replayed it all Max walked the local mall, was inthe rest room
in walked a man about thirty, a smile came to his face. Max dropped a wad of money the guy send it
the guy held it, Max asked if he would like to have it? The guy asked what he had to do for it?
"Jack Your Cock" right here and now.

The guy looked at the money he thought had to be a couple of Thousand, he dropped his pants began to stroke his cock, Max knelt close watching it get hard, he stuck his tongue out, touching the head
he watch it jump, he could see pre cum oozing out the piss hole , : he asked the guy if he was close? the guy told him yes the guy shot a load of cum out, it was so thick, Max picked some up put it to the guys lips. Taste it and the money is yours the guy licked his own cum off Max`s finger.

Max just walked out, not saying a word. The End for now

please let me know what you think. So i can write more

randy66
08-12-2009, 05:19 PM
really needs a grammer and spelling lesson

OldHorny
08-15-2009, 10:23 PM
The concepts great and I liked the story...... Some spelling mistakes just need checking before you post other than that how about some more

pinkpussy1
08-16-2009, 08:18 AM
you need bigger stores to shop around in..

shady-one
08-16-2009, 05:27 PM
I think you will find that grammar is the correct spelling.

saintman
08-16-2009, 07:59 PM
different but enjoyable

Kriss.45
08-24-2009, 11:30 PM
Different style but good story.

maleman
08-29-2009, 08:48 PM
Honest?

I think you need to get a spell check! There are so many words run together ( like wereas) that I must stop reading to figure out what you are trying to say. You also need work on when to use a period (try at the end of a sentence!

You need more color (paint a detailed picture for us) like the ally was isolated and dark with standing pools of fresh rain water.

The story needs a lot of work.

frankjohnmoore
09-28-2009, 12:54 AM
the story needs a lot of work but it could lead to a interesting tail, i can,t spell worth a shit but the spelling in the frist part of your story sucks,

Wantinu2luv
09-15-2010, 11:52 AM
Interesting story. But, in todays time, I would guess that there are millions of people who would kneel, jump, lay or whatever else to get a few bucks to tide them over.