PDA

View Full Version : Yours Truly (Mary and I)

DarlinG
08-09-2009, 09:53 AM
Mary was 18 when she confessed to me that she can only get her orgasm through her breast. That was 3 years ago. But, before that I had to tell you how we met and why she ended up marrying me.

I am Mike, a 6 ft 4 and quite a giant for her petite 5 ft 2. I was blessed with good looks and good physique from my mother’s side. However, girls were my weakness back then. And, Mary was a good soul who knew how to handle that.

Mary came to our school in fifth grade. When she first came to the class I was not there, I was sick. Miss Portman asked her to sit at the chair beside me which was empty the whole year. So, when I came back to school later after two days I was shocked to see a pretty black haired girl sitting next to me. However, I tried my best smile and was relieved when she smiled back too. She said that she knew no one in the school, and I was happy to help her. (Beside she looked really cute with that curly hair of hers) Later, at home, I received good news as I found out that Mary’s mother was my mother’s long lost friend. They hadn’t seen each other after college and I was unconsciously smiling to my ears as I heard it. I found out that her mother was a widow and she never seen her father. She acted real normal on it and our friendship went along after that. You know, house partying,(parents’ parties of course) studying together, teasing each other and all sort of things that normal friends do. However, the fact that I started to fell in love with her would ruin that friendship forever.

So, enough on that, back to the graduation night.

So, now, both of us were a bit way off our head when I drove her home that night. Some idiots had most probably mixed the drinks with some alcohol. I guess they were the regulars, Roy and his tontos. However, Mary was looking a bit drunk. So, when I started to drive away from that party, she suddenly asked me whether she was pretty that night.

“Yes you are. You’re the prettiest girl I see tonight” I answered without looking at her. “Hm, maybe I am,” she blurted out happily and sounded drunk too. I looked at her and noticed that she was looking at me too. We smiled at each other. God, she’s really cute acting like that.

I continued driving. As we passed the lake, she started to ask me to pull over. “Can we walk for a bit, I need some fresh air. Beside, my mum will be pissed off if I’m back looking like this,” she suggested as she trying to reason me up. Well, since her mother was well known for her strictness on drinking I agreed to walk for a couple of minutes only. “Okay,” I pull over just below the tree. After making sure that I locked everything up, we started to walk down the lake.

It was a cold night. There was no one in sight. Mary started to pull my hands and we walked towards the lake. The lake was kind of dark and we sat on one of that wooden bench there. She cuddled against me and we enjoyed the view for a while. We talked about the graduation and about how we would miss each other after this. You see, sitting like this with her head on my shoulder, made me nervous as she pressed her breasts closer to my arms. I never knew her size though. But they were big and soft as I often felt them when we hugged each other and I guess her nipples were large as I’ve seen her in her bikinis before. How she had grown this past couple of years. With curves here and there…

Suddenly, I’ve heard a little moan from her. I looked at her and she was looking at me too. We stared at each other. She reached out her fingers to me. My hearts started thumping real fast. She started to finger my lips and stared at them longingly. I couldn’t control myself just then and when she licked her lips, I started to kiss her. I licked her lower lip and as she started to open up, I kissed her fully on her lips. She moaned hard and moved closer to me. Encouraged by that, I pulled and crushed her to my chest as I kissed her more deeply. More tongue kissing. More passionately.

Now, so that you would know, I have kissed a few girls before and no one ever gave me such response as she did to me. Maybe it really was because I loved her too much to not notice the other girls. And furthermore, my member was straining down there trying to join the scene too.

As she her moans continued , I started to kiss her chin towards her neck. As I did so, I slowly let my hands caressed her chest. She pressed herself closer as if she wanted me to rub harder. So, I caressed them till the nipples were hard and her breathing got real hard and desperate. She shifted her position till she was on me.

Now, my member was in heaven. “Mm, ooh Miky… that feels so… good. Suck them, make me come, ” she whispered to my ears. Upon hearing that I tugged her blouse and bra up and was happy to see two puffy and soft nipples on display. I grabbed both her breasts and quickly sucked them. I sucked and suckled them hungrily. I licked and sucked them. I bit them softly and then lick them again as to ease the pain. Then I sucked them again, again and again and again. Her body started to tremble real hard and was anxiously rubbing her mound on my member and my packs. I could feel hers was wet down there. Her panty was soaking wet. I’m started to get hard too but I didn’t stopped sucking and licking her nipples. Suddenly, she hugged my neck so tight that it hurt a bit. “ Ah, argh…….. arghhhh…. Mmmm…. Mikyyy,” she moaned and jerked real hard on my member. I let go of her nipples and hugged her. She jerked and jerked. I hugged her tightly. Then, after a few minutes, she ended the hug, kissed me and looked deeply into my eyes. Then, she just sat there and we kissed without saying anything.

“You’re hard down there, don’t you?” she asked as she continuously rubbing her mound on my member. “You sure make him to,” I said. “Do you want me to help you?” she asked with that innocent voice she always used. “You mean now? What if somebody see us?” I said nervously. However, she teasingly glided her whole body past my chest towards my pants. I caught her on time when she started to straddle my member. “Don’t worry too much, loosen up a bit. If we got caught, we’ll run okay. Your car is not far from here, remember,” she said tried to reason me out again. With that, she unzipped my pants and took my member out. She licked her lips and that made my penis jumped. “You know I always want to hold this since I saw you naked last year. It’s so big and thick. I got wet just by seeing it,” she confessed. “O…O yeah, really?” now it’s my turn to tremble as she started to circle my penis with her small hands. There he is, my pride and joy. You see, I got thick penis that even her hands couldn’t encircle them fully. “How long is it?” she asked as she admired my throbbing penis. “It’s 7 inches, but it can get longer than that if he’s happy enough,” I tried teasing her.

Encouraged by that, she started licking the tip of my penis and used her tongue and teeth to suck it. Oh, her mouth was so warm and felt like velvet. I tried not to moan but it really felt so good that I started to pump my penis to her mouth. She seemed so good in that, and could even take my nearly 9 inches penis in her mouth. She even caressed my balls while sucking it. Swirling at the tip, then little bites and nibbles on the side. “O…Oh easy now. I felt like I want to come,” I said as that familiar tingle felt at the tip of my penis. She suddenly stopped. She took out her breasts. And as if she read my mind, she started to toy her hard puffy nipples on my penis. Her breasts were so soft and her nipples hard. She then put my penis between her breasts. She spitted on it to lubricate it. When she started to massage my penis, I felt like heaven. It felt so good pumping on her breasts. I tugged on her nipples to encourage her to move faster. I know I couldn’t wait too long, so the next stroke, I came and sprayed hard on her breasts. It felt real good and suddenly a rush of love came to me and I kissed her deeply. “You feel good?” she asked ending the kiss teasingly. “Yes, I do,” I confessed to her. “And I love you too.” I blurted out suddenly. Oh… no, did I said that. I looked at her. I waited for her reply. There was silence.
She seemed so shocked. She quickly covered her face with her hands. Deep down I felt a twitch of disappointment, but I quickly said, “I’m sorry to say that. Just forget what I’ve said. Just forget it. Just forget it.” I quickly stood and zipped my pants in record time. I helped her up. She done her blouse quietly and as I rushed to my car, she just followed at the back.

There was silence in the car. How I wished that I haven’t said that word to her. I really cannot accept rejection. Never will. Not by her. I tried to act normal and switched the radio on. That journey maybe the longest I’ve taken all my life as both of us kept quite. Not for long, we reached her house. I tried so hard to say my apologies. But, nothing came out. She just kept quite. So, there she goes, I let her go and drove home.

Hours passed and I could not sleep that night. I kept looking at the clock and tried to get some sleep so I won’t be sleepy in class tomorrow. Oh, I forgot, I’ve graduated that already.

It was nearly 4 am when I finally dozed off. I slept for the rest of that morning. At 1 pm, I suddenly woke up when I saw a message on my phone. It was from her.

“I’m sorry about last night Miky (she called me Miky). I don’t know what come up to me to use you like that. I’m really sorry. I’m sorry to hurt you.”

Gah. Why didn’t she mention ‘bout my confession to her? Why didn’t she bring that thing up? Does she love me? Does she felt embarrassed about last night? Did she remember them at all? Gosh, my head are killing me. No, I need to be brave right now, or I’ll lose her.

I have to see her. I really have to see her. And get my answers right. So, there I drove to her little house. Hers and her mama’s house. I knocked on the door. “Mary, Mary, please open the door, I need to talk to you.” I called her names as I knocked on her door continuously. The door opened. It was her mama. “She’s not here Mike, she’s at the lake.”

So I rushed to the lake. It’s quite far from her house, but I choose to run anyhow. I run as fast as I could. My chest burst of desperate breaths… I’ll beg her if I must… I’ll kiss her till she wants me… I’ll make her happy… My desperate mind was rushing to find a solution if she still rejected me. I know I’m selfish, but I had to have her. I had to.

And then, there she was, sitting beside the wooden bench. The very same bench we had made out last night. “Mary, Mary,” I called her name repetitively with desperate breath. Then I stumbled and lay in front of her, taking long breaths as I regain my consciousness. Then, I saw her staring at me. She began to laugh and so did I. “You really love me?” she asked ending the laugh we shared. “Ya, I love you.” I said without hesitation. I looked at her hoping she could see how much I loved her all this years. “Well, good then,” she said calmly. “Do you love me then?” I asked her, hoping. “Mm, I guess so,” she answered coolly. “Guess so?” I asked again teasingly. “Yes,” she said. “Yes?” “Yes.” “Yes what?” I asked smilingly. “Yes, I love you moron,” she said at last. Smiling.

So, I hugged her and there we made out again under the sun and under the bench where we first made out since I fall in love with her the first time we met that day at school in fifth grade.

------------------- Our wedding night was the most tiring and delicious night ever. But that would have to wait too. Wait for ‘The Wedding Night’ from me. -------------