PDA

View Full Version : Donna and Chloe Part 2

Tsung1234
08-11-2009, 01:22 AM
After all the planning, money spent I finally achieved a fantasy of mine and that was to fuck these two delectable minxes. However I wanted more, I wanted them to crave my dick, I wanted them to do my bidding at all times. What I wanted is two mistresses.

After our initial fuckfest I realised that Donna was highly sexed she was just blissfully unaware of her sexuality, she just seemed to enjoy it more however she still had a lot of scruples. I had two weeks to get that out of her and I set my plan in motion the very next day.

“From here on, I just want to fuck one girl at a time for the next four days.” I told the two girls, unbeknownst to Donna, I had already spoken to Chloe as I suspected that she’d be much more open to my suggestions and told her about my plans with Donna. Hence in keeping with our plan she boldly stated that she wanted to go first. As Donna made to leave I asked “Where do you think you’re going to, I want you to watch.” This caught her unawares and she flustered as she replied that she thought that we would want to do this in Private.

I proceeded to kiss Chloe and slowly undress her in the light of day I could truly appreciate her sexy body and her booty was something to behold, her smouldering green eyes attested to her state of arousal and I think she really loved being watched. I pounced on her delectable boobs which on a bigger woman would’ve looked small but on her small frame looked decidedly huge. I kissed her nipples and sucked on one alternating my sucking with nips of her jutting nipples. I could tell that now she was really getting aroused as she started making soft mewling sounds. I continued my ministrations alternating between the two breasts, she was really getting worked up and I just continued sucking and nipping on her breast. “Oh my God, this can’t be happening, how is it possible eeeeh aaah, I’m coming, I’m coming and with that her juices soaked the sofa we were on.

I used this opportunity to undress fully and as she came back down to earth I slipped my dick between her boobs, I instructed her to keep her boobs together and then I started fucking her boobs. She looked down and with every upward stroke my dick entered her mouth, I was in ecstasy I had never done this with my wife before and it was great. I continued fucking her boobs determined to come in her mouth. Till now I had satisfied them orally but they haven’t reciprocated so this would be the first time I’d come in her mouth. I felt the jism rising in my dick and exclaimed I’m coming and I want to come in your mouth. She lifted her head to take more of me into her mouth and I marvelled at her flexibility, I speeded up and with a gasp came in her mouth. It felt as if my spunk was coming from my back and I arched my back from the intensity of orgasm. By now she had let go of her boobs and I was coming in small jerking movements in her mouth. She sucked my dick and then did something that drove me insane. She stuck her tongue down my slit and the sensations were wonderful. I looked at Donna and whilst she remained clothed I could see that she was aroused, I just smiled and moved down to start cunnilingus on my willing partner.
Chloe had the loveliest pussy I had ever seen and her aroma was intoxicating, it was as if I was busy eating a flower and I continued to eat her bud as she started to respond all the while whilst surreptitiously observing Donna who was sitting on the side of us. Chloe was becoming more vocal and more sure of herself and said, yes eat my pussy, suck my clit Terence, you know just how to satisfy me. Make me your bitch, make me your fuck slave, yes, yes, mmmmm that is soooooo goood, just like that keep the pressure. Oh yes Terence you’re sucking my pussy so well but I need you inside me please, please fuck my tight pussy stretch it wide with your thick dick. I lifted myself and without ceremony rammed my dick down her wet pussy. Oof she said at my violent entry, I could feel her pussy gripping and letting go of my dick and I wanted to feel every part of her. I started moving my hips in a circular motion, grinding my pelvis onto her engorged clit. Ooooh yes Terence, mmmmm that is sooo nice, fuck my tight pussy, mmmm mmm. I continued this motion till she gripped her legs behind me and in a gruff commanding voice said” Stop playing with me fuck me hard!” I stole a glance at Donna and with a smile noticed that her hand was inside her pants, stimulating herself.

I then rammed my dick into Chloe’s pussy, fucking her hard as she requested. My balls slapping against her pussy was applauding me and spurring me on, Chloe didn’t expect this onslaught as up till now I was relatively gentle but after a while she matched my thrusts to such an extent that it felt that I’m on a bucking bronco. Her small feet where driving me deeper and deeper into her pussy and Chloe’s moans were getting louder and louder, Oh yes, yes fuck me, fuck me, fuuuuck meeee and then she came, her pussy wall gripping my dick soo hard that it milked my spunk out of me, Yess I exclaimed, oooh baby you’re so hot, you’re milking my dick, Yessssssss, she exclaimed and I collapsed onto her.

When I looked across at Donna I could see that she was in the throws of an orgasm. I stood up and with a plop my dick came out of Chloe’s pussy, I took her by the hand and went to her bedroom as I studiously ignored Donna. When we got to her room walking behind her and Donna’s orgasm had me hard as hell. I pushed Chloe forward onto the bed exposing her fat pussy lips that were slightly red from my onslaught yet still glistening with our comingled juices. Before she knew it my shaft was buried deep into her pussy, she lifted herself slightly and emboldened took my hands and placed them on her boobs, for the next two hours we fucked and sucked in every position possible with Donna a spectator to our sexual exploits. Slowly but surely she came out of her shell and before I went to bed that night, she was as naked as a jaybird sitting on a chair with Chloe’s hairbrush up her pussy. I smiled thinking my plan was working.

I don’t think that Donna expected what happened the next day, I stated to her that whilst I did say that for the next four days I’d be fucking each one individually, I meant that I would fuck on girl for two days and then the other for two days. She was visibly disappointed and what I said next made it worse. “For today we’ll be in the room but you’ve got to stay in here, you can’t go out at all today. By now I was well aware that Chloe was a squealer and I knew that despite the fact that she wasn’t in the room she’d hear everything of our fucking. Chloe smiled as I led her to her door and whispered in my ear” my pussy is still sore from yesterday please be gentle today.”

We undressed and climbed into bed, I asked her to face away from me and soon we were spooning. I placed my dick between her legs and whilst my hands were stimulating her nipples, my shaft was sliding in her slit, the tip of my dick touching her clit. Soon her juices were coating my shaft and I whispered in her ear “ready when you are”. With the guidance of her tow fingers I gently entered her from behind. What followed was a slow rewarding gentle fuck as if we were lovers. From my vantage point I could see that there was someone at the door and I knew that Donna was watching us. In and out my dick went out of Chloe’s pussy, I could imagine that Donna was seeing how my dick was stretching Chloe’s pussy. I wanted Chloe to feel what it feels like to have a lover and hence I was ultra gentle with her, playing with her boobs whilst fucking her. I kept up a steady rhythm and after about five minutes she came with soft mewling noises. She stated loudly for the benefit of our spectator,” Oooh that was really great, that was wonderful, I loved it when you fucked me hard like yesterday and I loved this today too this was really the greatest.” I stated that the best was yet to come.

I then started kissing her, we were embracing each other and giving each other deep kisses, this went on for about 10 minutes, I broke the kiss stating that I now had to pay homage to her body. I took out a blindfold and said” to heighten your pleasure.” I then started kissing her body from head to toe, taking my time giving every part of her body a sensuous kiss. I could feel from the tension from her body that she was enjoying it and when I came to her boobs I kissed it all over except the areolas and nipple. Her body tensed up even more and when I got to her nipples I just blew on them, this caused her to shiver, I proceeded with my journey downwards and when I got to her pussy I ignored it and went down one leg and up the other. By now she was so sexually aroused that she was just squirming on the bed moaning uncontrollably. I turned her over and starting with her ears I kissed her from there all the ways to her toes. When I finished her whole body I returned to her sexual organ. Her pussy lips were puffed up engorged with sexual tension, her clit was clearly visible as she had lifted up her pelvis in anticipation of a good fucking. I took a feather and gently ran it over her Clit, the stimulation was more substantial than blowing on her pussy but not enough to bring her off. I continued until in a soft childlike voice she begged me “Please I need you dick, this is too much, I can’t take it, please, please me. I moved my body over hers and gently entered her from behind.

As I entered her she pushed back and came, ooooooooh, yess, oooooooh baby I’m coming, I’m coming, yessss, yess, yes. Oooooh not again and she started thrashing around as she came again with me holding onto her keeping my dick in her pussy, we thrashed around till I found myself on my back. Chloe lifted herself up and in this reverse cowgirl position she rode my dick. I could just imagine what a sight it must have been for Donna, my thick dick going into Chloe’s pussy faster than a piston. She rode me so hard and fast that I was unable to meet her thrusts. Ooooh baby I’m riding your cock, I can’t believe the coming I’ve just experienced and I want more I don’t care even if I don’t walk for a week, I’m going to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before. Even at this speed I could feel how her pussy was gripping and letting go of my hapless dick. I just knew that both of us would come very, very hard and slipped my finger onto her clit. I just kept the pressure on her love bud as her movements enabled me to stimulate it sufficiently. Aaaaaieeeeeeee, oooooh baby this is it I’m coming, I’m coming, I’m coming yes, yes, yes, yes, fill me with your spunk, squirt deep into my pussy, ooooooooh I can’t believe this, oooooh yes, baby and with that I came, my pelvis making involuntary upward jerking movements, after coming so much this week I could not believe just where so much jism came from as I filled her pussy to the brim. She fell backwards and with her pussy joined to my dick, my hands on her boobs we both passed out totally satisfied.

With a start I woke up, I looked around and noticed that it was dark, Chloe was laying next to me on her side and whilst my dick was no more in her pussy it was still at her entrance. She stirred as I moved my hand of her boob and asked me the time. I looked and stated that it was close to 11 O’clock in the evening. She reached her hand between her legs and gave my dick a playful squeeze, without any further ado it responded and as I encased it in her pussy she asked me to be gentle as her pussy was very sore. I stated that we have to be quiet as I think Donna must be asleep. With my dick in her pussy we made small little movements and after about an hour I came in her pussy. During this time Chloe came another three times due to my stimulation of her pussy. I stood up and got dressed and went to my room as I had to call my wife.

After speaking to my wife assuring her of my undying love and devotion, I made ready to go to bed. As I open the door I’m ripped into the bedroom, before I know it a tongue is deep within my mouth, I hear my buttons fall on the floor as my shirt is ripped from my torso and before I can even respond a smallish hand is wanking my dick at high speed. Needles to say I respond immediately and without further ado my dick is encased in a tight warm orifice. I place my hands under the girls ass and she grips her legs behind my back, I turn her around against the wall and am thrusting violently into her sex, In less than 3 minutes I feel the jism rising up my shaft and before I can come she comes with a screech eeeeeeeeeeee yesss, I’ve waited for this so long, yessssss, yesss, mmmmm mm, mmm this is soooooo great yess. I come inside her and fill her with my essence, my knees goes weak and it is with effort that I get us both to the bed. We both lay on the bed panting from our exertions. Hi Donna I say, you couldn’t wait for tomorrow? Well today is tomorrow Terence or have you forgotten its after twelve.

thedevilhimself
01-07-2010, 04:50 AM
nice story, thanks

April
01-07-2010, 03:43 PM
Thanks for the new addition.

frankjohnmoore
01-11-2010, 12:59 AM
great story, thanks

badjack
03-19-2010, 11:42 PM
Nicely written. Plus it was really hot