PDA

View Full Version : Slut Wife at the Club

Will Lawson
08-13-2009, 06:53 AM
This was the last adventure we had before we started in with the Group of Five. Anne Marie wants to tell you about that so she will explain it later. But this Friday evening we decided to go to a club on the Westside that we have heard about for some time. It was a posh upscale club for middle-aged folks like us and what we heard was what went on in there usually is reserved for the bedroom. We had been in the swinging life style for a few years and Anne Marie couldn’t wait to experience it.

We checked in at the Crowne Plaza, which was only a half-mile from the club, showered and got dressed. I put on slacks, polo shirt and sport jacket. Anne Marie put on her low black heels, black skirt that stopped 5” above her knees; no panties and a black and white pull over top. The top had a deep vee neck that was lined with ruffles tied in front to hold it up and went down in back far enough to show off her broad sexy shoulders. Of course no bra, my wife has little 36 sub A breasts but she knows how to use them. She always gets men and women to strain their necks and eyes to get a glance at her small soft mounds with those rock hard nipples.

We pulled our Tahoe in the parking lot and parked among the Caddies, Lexus, Beamers and the like. As we entered the front door three huge men greeted us and upon approval we were allowed through another set of doors where a knock out hostess took us to our table. This gal was a platinum blonde with a white satin dress that was held on her body by her beautiful tits. Our table was raised and had two stools to sit on, it was in a row of tables just in front of booths. Anne Marie wasted no time in spotting a good looking man, 50ish dressed in a power suit. He was talking to two nice looking women in their mid 30’s off to the left of our table. The waitress, Cat, came by to get our drinks and we ordered the usual, ale and White Zin. Then Anne Marie spotted two coupes in the booth across from us. She nodded at me then swing her seat around so she was facing the booth. Her movement attracted the attention of the two straight back in the booth. Anne Marie smiled at them then spread her legs reveling her blonde pussy mound and rubbed her inner thighs as she winked at them. The gal dropped her jaw and the guy laughed and elbowed his friend to look. When Anne Marie got all four of them to look she then put her middle finger of her right hand in her mouth and then slide it in her pussy and began to finger fuck herself while looking straight at the four of them. It was at that time our waitress came and dropped off our drinks. Looking at Anne Marie Cat smiled, winked at me and went on.

Power suit left the two gals he was talking to and sat down in a booth behind us. Anne Marie’s eyes followed him all the way around and as soon as he sat down she got up and headed over to his booth untying her top as she went. She sat down and bending over she slid next to him allowing him full access to her tits and said, “see anything you like?” Power suit replied, while staring down my wife’s top “yes, why yes I do”. Anne Marie then kissed him, put her right hand on his left leg and began to make small talk. She kissed him again and put his left hand on her right thigh as she grabbed his swollen cock through his pants asking if I could join them. He said yes as Anne Marie moved his hand up to her soaking hot pussy. Power suit, whose name was Russ, began to rub Anne Maries clit at which she smiled and nodded for me to sit next to her. As I sat down on her left she dropped her left shoulder, which allowed her left tit to come out for me to lick, which I wasted no time in doing. The four across from us were glued to our every move with the guys rubbing their cocks and the girls squirming in their seats.

Anne Marie then told Russ and I to “drop em” and she slid under the table with her top falling down to her waist as she did. Once under the table Anne Marie began to suck Russ while she jerked on me. She would change from sucking Russ to me, to Russ and back to me all the while showing her naked ass to the four across the room and fingering herself. Cat came back and asked a smiling Russ and I if we wanted refills when Anne Marie came up from under the table and sat between us. Cat seeing my wife’s chest still heaving from the excitement of sucking two cocks said “nice little babies, what are they going to have to show for themselves when they grow up?” This pissed off Anne Marie and she dropped down again and began to fuck Russ’s prick with her mouth. She had his balls in her left hand as her right gripped the base of his swollen cock. Her mouth was moving at rapid pace and she was sucking that thing for all it was worth. In am matter of a minute he was moaning and he shot his load over her tits. Anne Marie loves hot cum on her tits. Anne Marie made sure she drained every last drop out of Russ then sat back up and smiling told Cat “this is what I have to show!” her tits gleaming with wet cum.

By now the four across the room were totally involved in what we were doing. The guys had their cocks out and one of the gals, the one on the left, had her top open and was playing with her tits and the other one on the right was playing with her pussy up her dress. Cat, unbuttoned her shirt, unhooked her bra and allowed those 38DD boobs to fall free, and said to Anne Marie “that’s cool but bet you can’t get him”, nodding at me, “and I off”. At that Anne Marie said “sit down bitch!”. I moved over to allow Cat next to me as Anne Marie slid under the table again. She began to suck me as I played with those two huge soft melons. Russ came over and sat down on the left side of Cat and began to suck on her left tit. Anne Marie patted Cat on the pussy and said, “open”. Cat arched her back and undid her slacks to reveal a black “G” string she had on. Anne Marie moved it aside and began to lick the length of a clean shaved cunt sending Cat to a grinding motion. With Anne Marie eating her pussy, me sucking her right tit and Russ her left Cat closed her eyes, opened her mouth and arched her back again. This time she came! “A squirter” Anne Marie said as she tried to reclaim every bit of the love juice shooting her way. Anne Marie licked all around Cat’s pussy for minutes as Cat settled down.

Moving over to me Anne Marie began to suck my cock like she has never sucked it before. I could tell she was turned on. It only took about 45 seconds and I was cuming all over my wife’s’ chest. She made sure I was empty and crawled out by Cat and standing in front of our big titted waitress grabbed her head with her hands and pulled Cat to her tits and said “lick”. Cat cleaned my wife’s tits free of all the cum that Russ and I had left there.

Russ stood up and pulling up his pants said “this has been fucking great” and that he had to go to the men’s room. Cat got dressed, kissed Anne Marie and said “thanks, that’s the best time I’ve had all month” . Anne Marie got up and marched over to the table of four and standing in front of the night black hair girl with her tits out, reached down and while feeling them told the other three “why in the hell aren’t you over her satisfying this gal?”. She then walked over to the red head on the right who had her dress up to her waist now and pulled her head under her black skirt and while red was licking told the two guys “you better get busy or these two beauties just may find another way to get off” Then she pulled red out from under her skirt and headed to the door, with her top still down to her waist and her nipples straight and erect begging for attention.

We went back to our room showered and fucked until dawn. Slept for a couple of hours and fucked again. That night really got Anne Marie hot. It was our last episode out and a night to remember.

Wishing you all a happy sucking and fucking,

Will694U
:iconsex-diddle:

luvrof69
08-14-2009, 06:47 PM
You really like that big breasted Cat didn't you babe? She was a turn on to me too!