PDA

View Full Version : Mandy's softball team promise

mongo
08-14-2009, 11:20 AM
It had been quite some time since Mandy and I have done anything other than our occasional threesome with our friend Nick. We had both graduated from college and were more that a little pre-occupied with getting our professional lives off to a strong start. Our social lives had thus been placed on hold for a short bit. After things had settled down a bit, I allowed a number of old friends, Nick included, to talked me into playing the outfield for their softball team. We had a pretty decent season, and were playing very strong in the post season tourney as well. Strong enough that we were playing in the league championship. Little did I know that my wife was about to find a “way” to bring the boys and I out of our championship game funk and bring a lot of action back to our sex life.

We had only lost two games the entire regular season. Unfortunately, they were both to the team we were facing in the championship game. The game started off completely wrong for us. Cy, our usually shore handed shortstop, bobbled a gimme grounder to open the bottom of the first inning. Nick let an easy throw get by him at first base, even I dropped a routine fly out in center field. It seemed like everyone was making fielding errors. On top of that, no one on the team could buy a hit. No matter how hard we hit the ball, it always seemed to be right at someone. Before we knew what hit us, we were down 9-0 and we were only entering the fourth inning. We managed to hold the other team over the next three innings, but were unable to make up any ground. That brought us the 7th and final inning.

Mandy and a couple other wives had been watching the game and drinking beer in the bleachers. I had just slammed my glove into the bench when I saw her walking into the dugout. She was wearing a sexy little form fitting sundress that showed some amazing cleavage so every guy in the dugout had eyes on her the second she walked in. Mandy looked around at us and said, “I’ll suck every cock in here if you guys win this game.” The dugout was silent as everyone watched my wife head back to the bleachers to sit with the other wives. As soon as we turned our minds back to ball, you could tell something was different. Guys were no longer sitting on their asses grumbling and bitching. Instead, everyone was on their feet cheering for whoever was at the plate.

Our clean up hitter, a guy we call Meat, was the first batter. Meat is a tall, ripped black guy. He is about 6’ 5” and 240 lbs., but he has almost no body fat. He took a huge hack at the first pitch. The outfielders all took a couple steps back before realizing he hadn’t gotten ahold of it, so he made it on a bloop single. We loaded the bases on two ground ball singles. That brought Cy to the plate. Cy is a smaller guy, maybe 5’ 9” and 165 lbs. I don’t think he had ever even hit a ball to the warning track before that at bat, but he managed to put up a moon shot that easily cleared the left field fence. When I finally came to the plate, the score was 9-5, with bases loaded and one out. I smacked a bases clearing double that bounced off the fence making it 9-8. Nick came up next and sent a pitch over the right field fence giving us a 10-9 lead. Our next two batters both popped out, so we entered the bottom of the inning up one run.

They started their half of the 7th with two line drive singles. The next guy popped out shallow, so there were men on 1st and 2nd, and one out. The fourth batter hit a slow grounder toward third, but were unable to turn the double play. We only managed to get the lead runner at second. With men on 1st and 3rd and two out, the batter smacked a hard line drive to shallow center. I charged the ball, caught it off one bounce and rifled it to home plate. The ball made it to the catcher just in time to nail the runner trying to score from third. We had won the championship, now it was time to go back to the house and have our victory party with my wife.

Everyone, minus a few of the married guys, showed up at the house maybe an hour after the game. Mandy had changed into a sexy short skirt and low cut blouse, with a nice pair of high heels while we were waiting for the guys. Once we were sure that everyone was there, Mandy called everyone into the basement where we have our Home theater system surrounded by to two sectionals. She got up on the coffee table and said, “Strip down and pull em out guys, I owe you all something.”

She started some music and began to strip. She used the metal support pole as a stripper pole and gave the sexiest strip show I have ever seen. Once she was completely nude, she gave every guy there a lap dance. She would kneel between each guys legs, lick their cock before putting it between her tits and slowly pulling it between them as she stood to mount them for their lap dance. As she was grinding on top of the guys with their faces buried in her tits, she would have their shafts sliding between the wet lips of her cunt.

When she had given every guy their lap dance, she got on her knees between the two sectionals and gave us all a hot, “I’m hungry for cock,” look. Mandy was now surrounded by eight horny cocks. Eight is by far more guys than she had ever serviced at one time before. She sucked my cock down her throat and grabbed Meat and Jarrod’s cocks and stroked them while she sucked me. After sucking me she turned and put Jarrod ‘s cock in her mouth and started stroking Nick and Cy with her hands. After about ten minutes, she had had every cock shoved down her throat. She had a long, thick stream of saliva that ran down her chin and between her beautiful tits.

Meat Picked her ass up by her hips and worked his massive black cock into her pussy. She bent over and started sucking Devin’s fat cock. After a few minutes, Meat pulled out and walked around and shoved his prick inter Mandy’s mouth. Seth took Meats place fucking Mandy from behind. The guys not in the action kept themselves hard by stroking their junk and playing with Mandy’s sexy tits. Every guy had fucked my wife except myself. I took my turn assaulting her pussy while she attempted to swallow Kurt’s enormous 12 inch rod. I fucked her slow but hard. You could her Mandy gag with every slow deep thrust and more thick saliva was hanging from her mouth. As Kurt and I stepped away from Mandy said with a small sheepish smile, “I don’t know how much more I can do, eight of you at once is a lot of work.”

Nick pulled Mandy down On his cock and I worked my Dick into her ass. Jarrod put his cock in Mandy’s face and she eagerly sucked it down her throat. After a few minutes, Mandy got up and slid herself down on Kurt in the reverse cowgirl position. “Wrong hole Honey,” Kurt joked as he picked her up off his dick and slid his cock up her ass. Cy mounted her and began to fuck her cunt as Devin began throat fucking her. After Jarrod started fucking Mandy’s ass in the reverse cowgirl position, Devin lowered himself down and tried to slide hid cock into her already occupied ass. “OHH, One in a hole at a time there stud,” Mandy moaned pushing him back a little bit. He obliged and thrust his cock deep into her pussy. Mandy began to let out loud, deep moans, “I’m coming, harder, I’m coming,” and began to move her body more rapidly.

Mandy Got back down on her knees and we all surrounded her with our cocks. She eagerly began swallowing our cocks quickly going from cock to cock. Nick began to moan so Mandy started working his cock inches from her open mouth. Cy surprised her as he shot his wad over the side of her face and down her left tit. Nick soon followed with a few thick streams of cum that filled Mandy’s mouth and streamed down between her tits. Kurt grabbed the back of Mandy’s head and shoved his cock into her mouth. With a loud grunt, he started to pull away from her mouth and splashed a large thick stream over her face. Jarrod and Devin then simultaneously shot their cum over her face and down her tits. Mandy was now covered with enough cum that the steam was running between her breasts, down her stomach and to her freshly fucked cunt. She began to finger herself rubbing the cum into her pussy as it ran down her body. Meat, josh and I all drenched her with many large, think, long blasts of cum. Her face was now completely soaked with cum, her eyes glued shot with thick cum and her breasts completely covered with a shinny thick mess of spunk . A steady stream slowly ran down from her tits to her cunt that she continued to rub into her pussy until it stopped flowing. It was not until all the guys had cleaned up and left that Mandy finally cleaned up and got dressed herself.

Will Lawson
08-14-2009, 12:01 PM
Great story, Mandy sounds like like a girl I want to party with!

Kriss.45
08-25-2009, 03:19 AM
Awesome story Mandy musta been sore for a few days! haha

ss89406
08-25-2009, 05:17 AM
With team support like that, how can you lose.

supban
08-30-2009, 05:09 PM
Great Story. That's just what my football team needs to get us to a championship.

JetJaguar
11-29-2009, 01:01 AM
Yummy story, thank you!

DebbieX
12-08-2009, 08:55 PM
AWWW Now i'm jealous. She's living every womans dream. Surounded by cock.

frankjohnmoore
12-15-2009, 12:52 AM
great story, my team lost them all.

david1969lisa
01-30-2010, 07:40 AM
I want on that team

mike.rowe13
02-04-2010, 06:21 PM
great story. could use a little cleaning up at the end--guys just switch places suddenly, and the detail present in the beginning disappears a bit. but great start!