PDA

View Full Version : Only For Him

susie
08-15-2009, 05:13 AM
This is my first attempt at a story & i would like to thank my friend for helpng me be brave enough to write & post :) I hope you enjoy :)

He pulled me to his lap “ sit here lil one “ his voice commanded softly yet sternly . Like a good girl I went as I was told , eyes turned downward , cheeks a bright red, blushing & still a little ashamed of my nakedness. For a second my eyes caught his & I saw myself there , saw that his need matched my own , but was only him knew what was to come . It was still all so very new to me , I never knew anyone could have so much power over me , I didn’t understand yet how with a look my body , my mind , my soul could be captured . I didn’t know that with such submission to him I could feel so utterly free .

The hands that so roughly before now reached once again for me , pulling me onto his lap , his own nakedness now pressed against mine . I trembled a little as he brought me closer to him , a little scared , a little nervous , a lot excited . I believe my innocence & inexperience made him sometimes fight the strength & power he had at times & today I could feel both coursing through his veins. As he pulled me back against his chest & I felt his strong hands caress my breasts softly, my body involuntarily shuddered and a soft sigh escaped my lips . My breasts overflowed in his big hands , my nipples stood erect as he rolled them between his thumb & fingers , his manhood swelling & pressing against my soft round ass. I knew he could feel my dampness on his legs & could feel him smile with satisfaction as his teeth sunk into my shoulder . He knew I was his , that I would dance to his every whim , that I would give him whatever he desired without him having to take as he had done before . & right now I knew the gift he was taking , the gift of my ass .

I felt his hands encircle my waist , lifting me off his lap , for the second I was panic stricken , thinking I did something wrong, thinking I wasn’t pleasing him , a whispered “its alright little one , relax for daddy “ made my pussy gush anew &throw my head back against his strong chest as I felt the tip of his cock against my hot wet slit “ ahhh already so wet for me huh lil one ? that’s such a good girl “ he growled menacingly . I tried to move , to slide his cock deep inside my needy pussy but he held me tight in place , my wetness flowing over his swollen head , I moaned in frustration, wiggling & aching for him, needing him . With that I felt his fingers dig hard into my thighs & as his teeth once again bit into my flesh “no no little girl, as tempting as it is to have your cunt , today I am taking your sweet virgin ass. Now say it ! say who owns your ass ! “ With a trembling voice I uttered ”you” “AGAIN “ he demands as his rock hard cock lubed from my pussy juice presses against my tight button “you sir “ I say “ you’re my ass master , my ass is yours , I am yours ,you own me sir“ . With that I felt his hard cock pushing into me , impaling me , the pain so intense I almost pass out as my ass is slowly taken , stretched , filled.

Never had I felt such an intensity , the pain was making my ass clench my masters cock in a hot vice , with each inch he pushed inside me , the tighter my ass gripped him , when I felt his balls push against my wet swollen pussy lips & I realized I had taken him inside me I wept softly , part from pain , part from relief , part because I knew I had pleased the man who I would do anything for . Once nestled snugly in my hole he didn’t move, letting his cock throb inside me &letting my tight button get used to the massive intrusion. His hand snaked around my waist to my heat , brushing against my swollen clit as it peeked from its hood , I threw my head back in a moan of pleasure as his fingers so expertly opened my wetness letting his full sack rest between the lips of my aching pussy. Slowly , almost torturously he started to move inside me , my god never had I been so full , my pussy oozed sweet aromatic juices over his sack as he fucked his hard shaft deep inside me . The thrusts getting more intense with each buck of his hips , my cries of pain washing into that of wicked pleasure , feeling so wanton , so reckless I begged him to fuck me harder, deeper. As if goaded by an unknown force he rammed me , savagely & brutally attacking my hole , his fingers driving into my pussy , his balls slapping my wetness. “tell me Bitch” he hissed “fucking tell me “ I could feel his cock swelling , could feel my pussy contracting , I cried , I begged “oh master please , please cum inside me , please god please fill my ass with your hot seed” With a groan I had never heard before , a voice deep from within him “ah yessss jesusss my ass slut take my cummm “ As his Cock surged , his body tensed, his balls contracted I felt jet after jet of his jism spew inside me , making me scream the primitive cry of a woman totally & utterly possessed , his fingers twisted in my wetness , “please master please let me cum “ I begged “ NOW BITCH NOWWWWW” he cried , with that my body arched , my ass milked him , my breasts heaved , my lips cried his name & my pussy gushed over him with a torrent of hot sweet wetness . Trembling , shaking , crying as I came intensely for my master, wave after wave of pleasure washing through me , never before felt . Our sweaty bodies & our sweet cum such a sticky beautiful mess between us giving off the intoxicating aroma of our sex .Both breathless , I lay back against him spent , knowing I would never be the same . He tenderly kissed my neck ”good girl” he uttered . I turned to him looking into my masters face with total adoration , when my eyes met his I knew what I had to do . As his cock softened I Slid from his lap I knelt before him , watching him watch me as I began to lick & clean him like a mother cat attending to her young, tasting his cock, my pussy ,my ass, our cum & my submission . He reached down, tipping my chin to him &bent to kiss me, sharing our union , a kiss full of the promises of a journey yet to come ,.He owned me & I was forever his.

Scorpio8
08-15-2009, 11:16 AM
I think the story is well written and really ramps things up to hook the reader early on.

All who try a hand at erotic writing must take a leap of faith of sorts to put themselves
out there for others to read and see what their reactions are.

Along the way we may stumble here and there but we learn a little more each time with
each new tale and gain our own comfort level in writing.

This meets the mark for relaying an erotic storyline and doing so in a way that us as the
reader can visualize and enjoy being drawn into.

You'll find yourself that should you continue to work on future stories you'll discover your
own style and see how the stories fit together like the pieces of a very wicked puzzle.

Well done and kudos for stepping out there to post it up for all to read and comment on.

susie
08-15-2009, 12:42 PM
thank you for your kind words and encouragement scorpio :) it's very much appreciated

OldHorny
08-15-2009, 06:59 PM
Excellent Susie honey now wheres the next one .....mmmmmmmmmwwwwwaaaauuhhh

susie
08-16-2009, 03:29 AM
ya bad jake lol ! thank you :)

OldHorny
08-16-2009, 09:05 AM
You know me susie honey I always been baddddddddd woooooohoooooooo

rosco790
08-19-2009, 02:46 PM
great story
I look forward to seeing more from you soon

3 for 3
08-21-2009, 04:23 PM
Susie, great story. Looking forward to more from you. Thanks for posting.

supban
08-21-2009, 06:44 PM
Great story, Susie. I'm looking forward to reading more.

myrasimmons45
08-31-2009, 10:06 AM
Susie,

A good first story! You deal well with the emotional as well as the physical aspects of your first anal penetration and being with your master. Having a great lover and, allowing him to be my master at times, I know the thrill and fear that the position entails. You did a wonderful job with it! Keep on writing!

lucidmez
09-15-2009, 11:33 AM
Way to go for your first attempt, Susie. Keep 'em coming!

bigbluedodge
09-17-2009, 03:54 PM
great story

hisguru
09-25-2009, 09:47 PM
I really dug this story and I am glad that u worked up the courage to post it! I have recently discovered a fetish, anal. Up until this past summer I was an anal virgin. Now I read all I can on the subject. Your story is a huge turn on!

JoJo1
09-27-2009, 04:49 AM
Keep going

carthago
10-03-2009, 04:49 AM
thanks for this very nice story.

zedro
10-13-2009, 08:12 AM
pretty good

Landy
10-16-2009, 09:35 AM
I have only just found this story.

What a story it is.

It could do with breaking up into shorted paragraphs to improve the readability but OH MY GOD it's so sexy.

Today was supposed to be a non wanking day :sign0181: but no chance with this erotic tale.

You really should write some more.

susie
10-16-2009, 01:17 PM
Thank you very much for your kind words & your ideas on how to improve Landy :) it is very much appreciated :)

JetJaguar
11-27-2009, 09:24 PM
I agree this was a great story and I loved reading it!

Jimmy009
12-21-2009, 05:56 AM
Great story

buzzbuzz
01-21-2010, 03:53 AM
very good job =)

bumlover
01-22-2010, 05:19 PM
Nice story - would like to read about come more of your adventures

thefox
02-07-2010, 12:38 PM
Great story, please write often

louisa_hottie
02-28-2010, 10:49 AM
nice sexy story! made me fucking horny!

Bloosseer
04-11-2010, 04:27 AM
Nice story

Styleshbk
06-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Very nice, more please

sirdumpty
06-09-2010, 06:47 PM
great story!

kelly
06-17-2010, 06:46 AM
I thought that was great short story. The more I read , I was squirming in my seat and my fingers had to slide in my panties as I kept getting hotter and wetter with Susie. Maybe that means my ass needs this.

Iminuit2
07-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Very hot!

kelly
07-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Good story, Thanks for sharing

suziebloo
07-03-2010, 08:22 PM
oh wow, great story. that made me so wet! ;) x

simonj1965
07-15-2010, 05:26 AM
good story

Nerdzstories
08-12-2010, 08:01 AM
great, u have some talent, keep at it

DevotedPappa
08-21-2010, 05:59 AM
such a wonderful expression of not only the heat and passion, but the true connection of the submissive and her Master. Beautiful, susie...U look forward to reading more!

SexySmarty
08-22-2010, 03:49 PM
Very hot, had a great build up to the action which just made it that much hotter but like some of the other commentst could do with some work o the layout to make it more readable

Lv2cpsy
12-12-2010, 08:12 PM
That was hot!!! Great imagination. I'm looking forward to reading more!

davidbannano
12-30-2010, 10:22 AM
great story

morgan87
02-17-2011, 12:24 AM
great story

nightbird
02-17-2011, 01:51 AM
great story, thank you!

refref
03-11-2011, 04:32 AM
köszi

viewer
04-28-2011, 01:38 AM
juicy =]

jbrick
01-14-2012, 12:51 PM
Awesome great job

okiek9girl
01-19-2012, 11:23 AM
Mmmm...I do like a good story ;)

sweethillary
06-25-2013, 07:11 PM
fucking amazing!

actionmaster6
07-14-2013, 10:06 AM
Enjoyed the story. Could use some work on the grammar and spacing, but a HOT story none the less.