PDA

View Full Version : Special Friends

redvis57
08-17-2009, 10:04 PM
The divorce was over and I was living in a small apartment in an older part of town. I had a part time job and taking classes at one of the local colleges. The absence of any sex, had me pretty horny most of the time, but the lack of money and time kept me from taking any action to alleviate the situation.

Living down about six doors from my apartment there was a couple, about my age. I had noticed the guy at school but we had no classes together and I did not know him. His wife was an attractive woman, no super model, but still a very good looking woman. I found myself checking her out anytime we passed on the walkways of the aptment complex. And more than once thought she might be checking me out, also.

One afternoon when arriving home I ran into the guy and he introduced himself. Ed was his name and his wife’s name was Gina. He said they had some beer in the fridge and to stop by later and we would share a drink and get to know each other. About an hour later, after a shower and a change of clothes, I was knocking on their door. Gina answered the door and invited me in. She was dressed in shorts and a tank-top and I immediately noticed, no bra. The outline of her nipples was obvious and hard for me to take my eyes off of. Ed was sitting on the sofa with only a pair of tennis shorts on. He motioned for me to sit on the sofa and Gina said she would get me a beer and be right back. She brought the beer and was placing it on the coffee table in front of me giving me a great view of her tits down the front of her top. I couldn’t help but notice and looked for a few seconds too long. When I looked over at Ed he had a grin on his face and winked at me. When Gina left the room he said in a quiet voice, “she has nice tits, don’t you think.” I agreed with him and said “sorry if I was staring.” He went on to explain that she enjoyed showing her body to other men and that he enjoyed watching other guys looking at his wife. Gina returned to the room in a few minute and Ed mentioned to her that I had liked the peek at her tits. He then suggested to her that I might like to see her without her top. She turned towards me and pulled the tank-top over her head; smiled at me and said, “Here they are.” She then sat on the sofa between Ed and me. I had never been in a situation such as this and had no idea about what to do. Ed leaned forward, looking at me, and said, “If you want to touch them I am sure she would like it.” She agreed with a slight moan. As I was turning and reaching over to feel Gina’s beautiful tits, Ed got up from the sofa and moved to a chair across from us. I noticed a definite tent in his shorts, but my attention went to Gina and the feel of her erect nipples under my fingers. She put one hand behind my head and pulled me forward so that my lips were on one of her nipples. By this time I had an erection that was straining and confined in my jeans. Gina reached down to my thigh and as soon as she came in contact with my hard cock, she suggested we take our clothes off. I wasted no time in getting out of my jeans and t-shirt and Ed was out of his shorts even quicker. Gina dropped her shorts slowly showing us her sexy little bikini panties and turning around so that both Ed and I had a good look. Then she wiggled out of the panties and stood in front of me giving me my first look at a shaved pussy, something my ex would never do. Ed asked me to feel of her pussy and see if it was wet yet. I reached over and placed my fingers on the outer lips of her pussy and in deed they were a little wet. I told Ed they were and Gina said, “No, not wet enough.” She then stepped up on the sofa put her pussy right on my face. I eagerly started licking her pussy and nibbling on her clit; soon she was dripping wet and moaning. Gina stepped off the sofa and reached down for my pre-cum dripping cock. With one swift move she had it in her mouth and deep in her throat. Again something my ex would never do. It was my turn to do the moaning now and I could tell that I was very close to cuming. I told her I was close and she stopped sat up and suggested we take a brake, get another beer, move to the bedroom, and start over. I agreed.

That is when I became aware of Ed again; his presents had completely left my mind in the heat of passion. He was slowly stroking his cock and I could see there was a lot of pre-cum on the head. I knew that he was truly enjoying watching me and Gina.

We drank about half of our beer and moved to the bedroom. I had cooled down a bit and my cock was only half erect. As we approached the bed Gina said she wanted to suck Ed’s cock and would I fuck her doggy style while she did. Ed laid down on the bed and Gina, on hands and knees over him. I watched her take his cock in her mouth and start sucking. My own cock started to rise at the sight before me. I moved around the bed and behind Gina; put my hand on her pussy and was surprised at how dripping wet she still was. I eased my cock into her pussy and started slowly pumping her wet pussy. I heard Gina tell Ed to start licking her and I could feel his head and face near my cock as it went in and out with each pump. Then he started licking my cock and balls with each stroke. The feel and thought of what was happening sent me over the line of no return and I started shooting my cum deep into Gina’s pussy. Ed continued to lick my balls, my cock, and Gina’s pussy until I went soft. Gina told me to ease out slowly and Ed would clean my cock as it came out and also be able to catch any cum that might leak from her pussy. I watched as Ed licked me on the withdrawal; and saw him suck my cum as it oozed out of her pussy. He then buried his face in her pussy and I could tell he was sucking any remaining cum.

While Ed was doing his thing, Gina had returned to sucking his cock. It was apparent when he shot his load into Gina’s mouth from the moaning sounds he made. She sat up and put an arm around me and pulled me to her. Our lips met and she gave me a very passionate kiss followed by a surprising mouth full of Ed’s cum.

This was the start of a very special friendship that has lasted for several years and many adventures.