PDA

View Full Version : Billy and His Sister Pt-2

redvis57
08-18-2009, 08:06 AM
Billy and Sister

(you may want to read part-1 first, it is under brother-sister incest)

(Part 2)

Getting together again soon, turned out to be not an easy thing to make happen. We were going to need a place to meet and have a good excuse to give our parents to explain our where a bouts. One week stretched into two and then three. Almost every morning on the way to school we would quiz Billy about whither or not Janet had come up with a plan. We would also ask if Janet had been messing around with him and what did she do. His answer was always, no, about the plan and yes to the messing around.

Jimmy and I wanted to know all the details about what happened. He said it was mostly the same thing every time. A couple of times he wanted to be sucked real bad and had an erection that was to the point of hurting. He waited until after he knew his parents were in bed and likely asleep. He then went across the hall, opened Janet’s bedroom door and slipped inside. She woke with a slight touch and he took her hand and placed it on his hard cock. The first time he did this she just raised up on an elbow and took his cock in her mouth and sucked him until he shot is cum. It was on that occasion that she let him shoot in her mouth and she swallowed it. The next time, a few days later, when he approached her bed she said no and for him to go back to his room. He returned to his room and was sitting on his bed playing with his cock when she came into his room. She told him that after thinking about it she wanted to do it but that he would need to suck her at the same time. She would suck him for a few seconds and then sit up and grind her pussy into his face, then come back down and suck his cock a little more. This went on for what seemed like a long time, may be half and hour. He said his face was covered with her wetness and her pussy seemed to be wide open. She started to moan and shiver and began to gush into his mouth. At the same time she took his cock in her mouth and sucked him until he filled her mouth with his cum.

On our walk home from school in the afternoon after hearing about Billy’s experience with Janet, we told him how lucky he was to have a sister to do that with. He said it was good but it usually happened only when she wanted it to, not when he wanted it. Billy suggested that we go to the pond and hike around in the woods before going home. We turned north and headed for the pond that was in a wooded park about a half mile from our neighborhood. It was a Tuesday and the fall weather was a little cool and I guess that is the reason there seemed to be no one in the park that day. We hiked up a trail into the woods and soon everything was quiet and peaceful. Billy said that this would be a good place for us to take out our cocks and jack-off. Jimmy and I agreed and a moment later we all had our pants open with cocks in hand. We watched each other and the exciting feeling grew. Billy moved to be in front of Jimmy and went down on his knees and with his hand guided Jimmy’s cock into his mouth. I moved up closer to Jimmy in hopes that Billy would suck my cock also. Jimmy took my cock and pulled it towards Billy’s mouth. Billy turned and sucked my cock in. After a few minutes of sucking both our cocks Billy stood up and started jacking his on cock again. This time Jimmy went down on his knees and returned the favor for Billy. My cock was being jacked by Billy and soon Jimmy had it in his mouth. I could feel myself getting close to cuming and said so. Billy went down on his knees again and he and Jimmy took turns sucking my cock. That lasted only a few seconds before my cum erupted. Billy got the first shot and Jimmy pulled my cock away from him in time to get the remainder of my load. Well, I was spent and ready to go, but Billy and Jimmy had other ideas. They both put a hand on my shoulders and started pushing me to my knees. By the time I was on my knees I was saying to them that I didn’t think I could suck their cocks. Billy said that I didn’t have to. I just needed to stay in front of them and on my knees. They were jacking-off right in front of my face. When Billy started to shoot, his cum went all over my face and forehead. I could feel it beginning to drip and run down a bit but it was sticky and moved slow. Jimmy’s cock shot on my face also and the second shot went into my eyes. I closed my eyes and felt the remainder oozing across my nose. One of them or both I don’t know for sure, used their cock to push the cum around on my face and coated my lips with it. Billy told me to lick my lips. I just sat there, doing nothing. Jimmy used his hand to squeeze my cheeks and his fingers to push the cum into my mouth. My first thought was that I was going to vomit but then I realized that it did not taste bad at all. With this realization I went ahead and started to lick my lips. Jimmy and Billy used their cocks as spoons to push all the cum on my face into my mouth.

As we were leaving the woods to return home, we agreed that the woods were great and we would have to come again before winter arrived and the days turned cold.

frankjohnmoore
08-20-2009, 12:47 AM
nice story, am looking for the sister in the next one,

prender
10-01-2009, 03:59 PM
great story. please post more.

redvis57
10-05-2009, 03:49 PM
Thanks---I am working on another project at the moment but will get back to this story in time.

Jillicious
10-05-2009, 03:55 PM
For convenience to those interested in this sequence of stories here is the link to the previous part:
http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23492

Ricey
10-06-2009, 10:51 PM
great story, thanks

breastgirl34c
08-23-2017, 06:09 PM
Nice. Thank you. Yes, please, bring the sister back!

Bobbie PERTH
08-29-2017, 12:15 AM
more please! great little work up.

Robin
09-04-2017, 11:44 AM
good story

Robin
09-04-2017, 11:45 AM
good story

Imagination is the most powerful force in the universe.

storypost603
09-06-2017, 05:53 AM
thanks this is a great story.