PDA

View Full Version : Baker Hardware Co.(my first job)

redvis57
08-18-2009, 10:24 PM
Baker Hardware

In June of that summer I turned 16 years old. My family lived in a farm and ranch community the population of the town was 75 thousand, so it was small but not so small that everyone knew everyone else. My father had a farm and ranch supply business, not feed and seed, but agricultural chemicals and vet. supplies. His business was on the southwest corner of Fairfax and 18th street. At the other end of the block, on the northwest corner was Baker Hardware Co.

I worked for my dad in the summers. Every morning I would ride to the store with him and go about sweeping the store and warehouse. By noon I would have everything done that there was for me to do. I was free to walk back home or hang out for the rest of the day. Often times I would stop in at Mr. Baker's hardware store. His store was full of those interesting hardware items that boys (and men) are fascinated with.

One afternoon while in the hardware store Mr. Baker approached me and ask if I would be interested in working for him a couple of hours twice a week. Without even asking what the job was or what it would pay, I said yes. He called my dad, they already knew one another, and ask if it would be OK with him. I was to start the next day.

This was before the time of plastic bottles. Mr. Baker would buy (from my father) soil nutrients and fertilizers in gallon jugs and repackage them in pint bottles to sell to the home gardeners. My job was to clean and remove the labels from the pint bottles that would be returned when a customer wanted a refill of product. The dirty bottles would be placed by a large vat or sink in the back of the store and twice a week I would clean them and remove the old label.

The storeroom where the cleaning vat was located was also where the toilet was located. The work was easy but it took a while for the labels to soak off the bottles. I had, with instructions from Mr Baker worked out a routine of letting the bottles soak while using the bottle brush to clean the insides. After the first couple of times doing this job it was not uncommon for Mr Baker to come back to check on me and while there he would go to the toilet and take a piss. That seemed a little strange to me but if one needed to pee that was the only place it could be done. I did notice that sometimes he would seem to take a long time to shake off the last drops of his pee. Soon I caught myself sneaking a peek at his cock while he was peeing and then noticed that the way he shook off the last drops seemed a little more like stroking than shaking.

On one memorable afternoon he came in to check my work and then stepped over to the commode to take a piss. After two or three minutes I realized that his piss had stopped but he was still standing over the commode. I turned towards him and saw that he had his cock out of his pants and it was semi-erect as he slowly stroked it with his hand. I was shocked at the site but didn't want to look away. He noticed me looking and said he hoped I didn't mind and went on to say that he had been needing to jack-off for a couple of days and since there were no customers in the store he needed to do it now. And ask me to not mention this to anyone because he would be so embarrassed. I stammered a bit but said something like, "I guess it's OK."

As soon as I said OK, he turned a little towards me, giving me a better view of his cock as he masturbated. While I watched, his cock went from semi to fully erect and hard looking. I didn't know if I should look away, leave the room, or continue watching him. I shuffled and fidgeted a bit and he told me that he enjoyed having me watch him. That calmed me down a bit but he took things a little further at that point. In one quick move, without missing a stroke on his cock, he unfastened his belt and let his pants and boxers hit the floor.

I noticed that my own cock was fully erect and being very tight in my jeans; I reached down to adjust it's position. When he saw me doing that he suggested that if I wanted to take it out and join him it would be fine with him. And added that he would like to see me doing the same thing he was doing. By this time my cock had started thinking for me...I opened my jeans and started masturbating along with him.

In only few minutes I could feel my climax nearing. I told him I was about to cum; he ask me to slow down because he wanted us both to shoot at once. He said he was close and for me to give him another minute or two. After three or four minutes he said he was close but needed a little something extra to get him there. He reached over and took my free hand, not the one on my cock, and placed it on his cock and ask me to stroke it for him. I was amazed at the feel of his cock in my hand...it felt much bigger than it looked. He reached down and took my cock in his hand and started stroking me. I told him that I was going to cum and he said shoot it because he was ready also. I shot off first and he caught most of my cum in his hand and then moved it to his cock using it as lube for his final few strokes as he shot a massive load.

As we were cleaning up our mess and redoing our pants he told me that he really enjoyed our little secret play time and suggested that we might do it again sometime. I didn't know what to say but I knew that I too enjoyed what we did and thought that doing it again might be nice.

I continued working for Mr Baker for the rest of the summer and we continued to have our ever expanding secret play time. In the fall, when school started, he offered me the same job but allowed me to get all my hours on Saturdays. We took our play time to new levels on Saturdays after the store closed and it was just the two of us and the doors were locked.

(if there is interest in hearing about the new and expanding adventures on Saturdays, let me know.)

windextor
08-19-2009, 06:25 AM
great story can't wait to hear about Saturdays

frankjohnmoore
08-20-2009, 12:13 AM
good story o.k.read

am_cutie666
10-02-2009, 03:40 PM
good story