PDA

View Full Version : My Naughty Wife

Purple_Monkey
08-20-2009, 07:48 AM
I spent the particular day at a trade convention in a city some distance away from home and only returned late that night. My wife invited me to the bedroom where she stripped me, pushed me back onto the bed and started to play with my dick. I was quite surprised, even more so when she said in a little girl voice “Honey, I have been naughty.” I thought she used the credit card again, but no, it turned out she fucked Robert earlier that day. Robert was a younger guy who was in her car pool. My dick got hard real quick, so she mounted me and started to move slowly while she told me all about it.

She worked in a small office in town. Normally it is just her in the office, answering phones and helping clients to set up appointments. That particular day she bored and very horny and a bit frustrated since she knew I would only be home much later that evening. So she masturbated in the bathroom, but it didn't satisfied her completely. On their way home that afternoon she looked at Robert and decided that she would like to fuck him. She invited him over for some coffee, explaining that I am not there and she is looking for some company. He probably knew right away what was going on. At home she quickly showered and changed into fresh underwear, a nice lacy bra with matching panties in black, but put her blouse and skirt back on, she also selected a show about bikini girls that we recorded on the TV, ensuring it is at just the right place and then waited.

The lad showed up shorty afterwards and she invited him in. He immediately saw the show on TV and she invited him to watch it with her, claiming she was interested to see what it was. She also gave him a drink and told him to relax. Pretty soon made her move, leaning over him to get her cigarettes, brushing her breast against him and took hold of his hand. He wanted to know what is happening, so she told him that she wanted to screw. He was concerned about my whereabouts, but she reassured him that I was away and will only be back much later. So they started to kiss and rub each other. She undid her blouse and put his hands on her bra. She climbed on top of him, and moved her skirt way up her legs, revealing her panties. He slipped his hand into her panties, rubbing her and slightly penetrating her with his finger, while she rubbed his cock through his pants. The whole time they were kissing, tongues moving in and out each others mouths. Finally she got up, pulled her panties down, stripped him, then climbed on top of his lap, guiding his cock into her, moving slowly until he was all the way in her. Then she started to ride him, hard and fast pushing with her hips. He came quickly, but she kept him inside her while moving slowly, kissing him until he was ready again and then continued to fuck him until she reached an orgasm that left her breathless. He started to pump into her until he came for a second time. She stayed on top of him until he was soft and slipped out of her, kissing him. He left soon afterwards and she had a long relaxing bath. Then she waited for me and fucked me slowly while she told me everything. It made my dick hard as rock and I came very hard at the end.

But that was not the end of that chapter. A few days afterwards he came to her shop earlier than usual and they used the time for a quick fuck right there in the shop. She met him at the door and handed him her panties, put her hand on his crotch and rubbed him while she told him that she needed his services again. She closed and locked the door, climbed on top of an office chair grabbing hold of the desk, lifted her skirt and pointed her ass towards him. When he wanted to remove his pants she told there is no time, so he simply unzipped, took his dick out and shoved it into her. She told him to fuck her hard and fast, so he slammed into her. He didn't last long and came quickly. They left to pick the other people up, while his come was still in her and she was still a bit breathless from the fucking. That evening I received a hand job as she told me about it.

Then one evening on a weekend, a week or so later, she was busy blowing me when suddenly she asked me if I would mind if she spent the night with him. She wanted to have a complete session with him. I had no problem with it, so she quickly called him while stroking my dick. He was house sitting at the time, close to us, that is why she had the idea. She explained to him I am busy and she told me that she is going to visit a friend, but she would really like to spent the night with him. He said that he was looking forward to it. So she started to suck my dick with vengeance and I came quickly in her mouth. She quickly packed an open fronted babydoll with lace and a sheer body, some clothes for the next day and toiletries. She left, with me back home fantasizing what she was up to. She returned the following morning and told me all about it.

They had set some candles up and she slipped into bed with him, wearing the babydoll. They kissed and
took their time exploring each other all over with their hands and mouths. While she sucked his cock he insisted that she should put her pussy on his face, so they pleasured each other orally in the 69 position. Then they fucked for a long time, moving slowly in the missionary position. After they both came, they stayed in bed, cuddling and rubbing each other until they were ready again then fucked again, this time in different positions and faster. After that they fell asleep, both spent and tired. The next morning she rubbed his cock to wake him up and then mounted him, riding him until she came. He then told her to get on her knees and fucked her doggy style, managing to give her another orgasm. They took a shower together and washed each other. Before she left she told him that they had their fun now, but it was over. He understood and thanked her for the time.

That was not the first time she had another lover for awhile, and certainly not the last time, but that is another story.

gaw50_uk
03-31-2011, 10:14 AM
wish i had a car pool like that!!

frankjohnmoore
04-03-2011, 02:29 AM
very nice,,,thanks

brazilera
04-15-2011, 02:37 PM
great story, thanks