PDA

View Full Version : An open invitation to WantsumFun_21

twojustfourfun
08-20-2009, 04:10 PM
Note: Unfortunately, there is not much sex in this part of the tale… but hopefully it is the beginning of something that takes a spicier turn!

Normally, pictures aren’t my thing. Don’t get me wrong, I certainly appreciate the fine lines of the beautiful feminine form, I just happen to prefer losing myself in the limitless potential of the written word.

So, it was somewhat unusual for me to be browsing the posted photos section of SSP forums. Maybe Fate played a role, or Chance.

In any case, I found myself clicking through the photos, on the verge of disinterest. Another hard cock, another dildo penetration shot, another blurred face on another bored housewife. Sadly, nothing stirred me.

“On to the next diversion,” I thought to myself as I clicked Next> for the last time.

But I stopped dead in my tracks.

The photo was dim, and a little fuzzy. Taken from a webcam, maybe. Not too revealing, the frame only showed from her neck to just below her bust, not quite enough to see the bottom of her modest bra.

I was captivated.

My eyes were immediately drawn to her breasts… that was the purpose of the photo, after all. The pink polka dotted bra announced her youth, which was confirmed by the obvious firmness of her ample breasts.

Her skin, though, drew me in. So incredibly smooth, and soft! My fingers involuntarily stroked my computer screen, as if I could feel for myself what I saw before me. As my eyes traveled upward, I took in the beauty of the lines of her shoulders, the gentle slope of her neck, the subtle hint of her collarbone. Even the one stray lock of hair dangling from her unseen head was incredibly arousing to me!

I imagined how my tan hand would look against her pale skin. In my mind’s eye, my fingers ambled feather-like across the tops of her breasts, dipping into her cleavage briefly before continuing upward to trace the line of her collarbone. From the base of her neck outward, slipping my fingers under her bra strap and sliding it off. Fingertips back to her soft neck, feeling her quickening pulse, before continuing to her unseen chin.

I snapped out of my reverie, seized by the need to tell her of my appreciation. I fumbled around the page, found the comments section, and perused what others had said before me.

My face fell.

“Nice picture. Would love to see more!”

“Very nice! Take the top off!”

“I wonder what color and size your nipples are?”

Now, I have been reading stories on this site for years, posting much more recently (what can I say? I’m shy!)… I have never tried to initiate contact, other than some feedback on stories that I have enjoyed, or some hopefully constructive criticism to help a writer develop his talents.

Why then, was it so important that I contact this woman, to let her know how much I appreciated that simple picture? Why was I so crestfallen to think my comment would be lost in the noise of all the other posts?

Yet something compels me… something primal and undeniable, a powerful combination of lust and conviction. If this is the end of the road, short-lived as it is, so be it.

But if she wants to take it to the next level, I sense the beginning of a tale truly worth the telling…

Afterthought: Rest assured, I’m not the creepy stalker type! I was just struck by the urge to attempt a different angle for a story, and this seemed like a novel way to start something completely open-ended, so that the story can evolve (or not) in its own way. And her breasts really are magnificent! (See for yourself if you don't believe me!)

maleman
08-21-2009, 07:02 PM
I like the way you express your feelings of the true beauty that we sometimes lose when we are looking for the sexual contact. All women (and men if you swing that way) are beautiful creatures.

I am not quite sure if the kind of story you are suggesting belongs on SSP (I am not an SSP representive)! Perhaps it does belong here as long as you preface it with the note like you did this time, so if someone expects that it won't be hord core sex, and wants to read it...you won't get negative post (not because it wasn't what they had expected anyway).

For me...I would follow the liine because I like the style of writting.

Thanks

twojustfourfun
08-22-2009, 06:33 PM
Thanks for that thoughtful post, maleman! I especially appreciate that you took the time to write a complete response, not just a two-word quickie (good or bad).

I knew before posting that the story doesn't really "fit the mold" for SSP, but I figured it would be an interesting way to test the waters a bit.

I have other tales to share, keep an eye out!

BJ Cortland
08-22-2009, 08:39 PM
I thought it was interesting as well. The warning about no sex intrigued me to read it, and you have a writing style that compelled me to keep reading. Very few people who post here see past the fuck and suck sex and how erotic simply writing down your thoughts can be when just fantasizing about a sexy picture. A very unique piece of writing - well done.

twojustfourfun
08-23-2009, 01:39 PM
Thanks, BJ! As one of my favorite authors and posters on SSP, I value your opinion very much!

BJ Cortland
08-24-2009, 02:28 PM
I'm honored. Hope to read more of your stuff...love your style.

frankjohnmoore
10-05-2009, 01:56 AM
thanks maybe there is a good story in the post