PDA

View Full Version : online lovers finally meet

fb_god
08-21-2009, 04:00 PM
didn't know where else to post this... but enjoy, please don't mind the typo's only one hand was free ;)

the butterflys fill ur tummy because tomorrow is the day.. the day u've waited for, for longer then u can remember ... tomorrow is the say when u finally get to see the owner of ur favorite cock( )... its still soo early, u've talked to him all day and ur pussy is aching for his touch.. his tongue .. his thickness.... u've already fingered urself 4 times with the thought of him finally fulfillin ur sexual wants, needs, and desires. u lay awake in bed tossin and turning trying to find a way comfurtable enuff for u to try and pass out ... the wait is worse then all the christmas combined. u know when u see him ur gonna jump into his arms and kiss him soo hard it hurts. to grip his strong arms as he holds u in his arms as your tongues twirl around eachothers. u think of the moment when u see him u wanna pull out his cock right there infront of any1 who'd b watching and feel how big it feels in ur tiny hands.. how hot it feels in ur grasp. as u think of everything u want to do to him u feel a growing wetness, yes ur rubbin ur tiny pussy again. ur finger is sliding inbetween the wet pink folds of ur pussy. feeling the wetness growing, ur finger sliding into ur wet hole as ur other hand works over ur tiny rock hard nipple. u picture my long thick cock sliding deep inside u. pumping harder and faster feeling my cock deep inside u, as u let out soft moans of pleasure as ur rub ur tiny clit pumping ur fingers deep in ur pussy slowly ur orgasm builds forcing u over the limits thinkin of me as ur finger bring u off. finally feeling satisfied u slowly drift off to sleep

ur eyes slowly open and immeditally shoot over to ur clock its just after 10 am... thinkin that u won't b meetin me until 1pm. u slowly run ur hands over ur thighs as u lay there naked in bed, the sheets damp from ur dreams of me all nite long. slowly u find urself rubbin over ur boiling hot pussy aching for a thick dick deep inside u, slowly u begin pumping ur tiny pussy with ur fingers actually streching ur pussy thinkin of my thick cock. pumping ur pussy as deep as ur lil fingers will go. slowly moaning softly as u begin pumping faster thinkin of my thickness sliding inside u. u find urself cumming all over ur fingers thinkin of my thick cock deep inside u once agian. finally u roll out of bed slowly throwing on sum cloths as u stroll to the shower. walking into the bathroom immeditally turning on the steaming hot water, slowly striping ur clothes off as u watch urself in the mirror slowly foggin up as u hold ur perky tits in ur hand slowly teasing ur nipples as the mirror fogs over as u climb into the shower .. the hott water hittin ur skin making u wince a lil in slight pain as it splashs u. u get used to the hott water and stand there with the water soaking ur tiny hott body, the hott water pouring over ur shoulders and down ur back. ur hand slides down ur belly as u run over a small tuft of hair on ur lil pussy

knowing how much i like a smooth pussy u grab ur razor and slowly shave off the lil stubble making ur pussy smooth and soft, u continue feeling how smooth u are and slowly grow wetter and wetter from ur touch. the hot water pouring down ur body hittin ur clit as u rub it softly, the blazing heat from the water making u pull back a lil the water still trickles over u clit as u rub it. slowly u feel the pressure inside u building ur fingers working faster the hot water hittin ur clit bring u closer and closer. u picture my face then my cock slowly sliding inside u, streching u soo deep as ur body tenses up ur legs slightly tremble as u let out a gasp as ur pussy contracts lettin ur orgasm flow thru u. u feel the pleasure surpass u slowly begin taking control over ur body. finally beginin to wash off... washing off ur legs u take advantage of ur hands inbetween ur legs and feel just how soft ur lil pussy is , u giggle knowin how much i'll love it ... and to ur amazment ur pussy even after cumming twice within such a short time is still extremly wet. u finsih ur shower stepping out seeing the room filled with steam u slowly dry off feeling once again just how smooth u've gotten.. u dry off ur thighs.. but ur lil pussy is actually soo wet that ur juices run down ur thighs very slowly. u know its gonna b a fun time

slowly u make it to your room walking a lil different as ur pussy is aching soo badly even though u've given it a beating within the last 2 days... and all u want is more. lettin the towel drop to the floor as ur door closed u begin lookin thru all ur cloths... wondering what to wear for our first meeting. standing at the top of ur dresser lookin thru ur lil undies. holding them up over ur lil waist lookin into the mirror .. lookin for the cutiest yet sexiest u can find. u go through every pair of undies at least 3 times .. before finally choosing a pair of lil white boy shorts. u havn't worn them lately due to the fact that it shows ur smooth pussy so easily showing every delicate fold of ur pretty pink pussy. then u begin lookin thru bras.... spending a good 15 minutes until u finally decied u don't need any ( ). going to the next drawer u slowly lookin thru all ur tops. finally picking out a lil cami top pushing ur perky chest out so its the first thing i'll see. picking out a lil cute skrit that matches ur tiny cami next u look in the mirror and giggle in delight at how adorable u look. lookin at the clock u see its nearly time.. ur heart races as u walk thru the house saying good bye to ur dad, he waves u off not even lookin as hes too concretated on his video games, but u know if he seen ur outfit he'd flip... so u make u way off to the mall. lookin at ur watch as u scurry ur way to the meetin place we decied. u wonder thru the mall working ur way to the fountain in the middle of the mall where we'r supposed to meet.
lil do u know is that i've been just as anxious as u and already have been at the mall for nearly half an hour waitin nerviously for u, ur already early but i'm losing my patientance wanting to see u, touch u , hold u in my strong arms. i see u from a mile away seeing u easily... with almost a glow or aura around u my heart melts, ur even more adorable then any picture i've seen u in yet. i watch u walk thru towards the fountain i fallow u quickly staring at ur firm lil ass nearly drooling ... i see u pause u can almost feel my arms over u... but i stop and wait as i see u look at ur watch seeing how early u are... then u feel itfeel a pair of strong hands around ur hips pressin a large buldge agianist u and whisper into ur ear " hey there sexy" the sudden grasp of u frightens u even though with all ur heart ur praying its me.. and ur correct, but from the sudden touch u let out a loud quick scream, making everyone in the crowed mall look at us.. but before then even know whats happening ur already turned around arms around my neck, legs locked around my hips, tongue deep inside my mouth mine inside urs . our tongues swirling together totally unaware of anyone around us.
finally u pull away beat red from the blood rushing throught ur body, u can feel ur lil undies soaking wet as u see my tall muscular frame and soft blue eyes, i smile holding u around me. settin u down as u hug me tightly still not able to believe that we are finally touching. i hear a faint whisper, not 100% of what i heard but i think u say " i love u" and my heart melts, i realize how much i care for u, and hearing u confuse ur love for me shows me how much i actually care for u, i think to myself that i don't know what im feeling ... all i know is that im happy, and even happier to see u, hear u , touch u
we leave the mall immeditally walking to my car wanting to make our way to ,my house. i unlock the door for u lettin u inside as im already sittin inside. u lean over and kiss me deep... so hard that it hurts but i continue kissin ur deeply lettin my strong hand caress ur cheek softly. i start up the car, let u pick out a CD as i take off quickly, wanting to get the 6 hour drive over as soon as possible. we stop get sum gas, grabing sumthing to drink.. making out for a few minutes in the car, ur so wet i can smell ur pussy filling up the air in the car, i look at u and smile as u can see that im still rock hard. i see u reach for it .. i stop u kissin u softly then pull away and say " there no way u'll b able not to fuck me, so since i have to drive, u have to wait" i smile and i see u turn red agian and giggle softly as u realize how true it is.
i begin driving turning over and smiling as i see u finally within inches of me, ur tiny pussy growing wetter and wetter as the drive continues seems like it is taking forever, i see u rubbin ur thighs together as ur lil lips brun for my attention. i begin speeding down the freeway trying to make the drive as short as possible, we talk about nothing and everything, u admit how many times u've pleasured urself within the last 2 days, i turn a bit red from being the thought of lust for such a cute girl, as we talk u see my smile grow bigger, a huge shit-eating grin covering myself as i see a sign, "whats wrong with u?" u ask softly i reply" that said my town 1 mile away" the same smile from my face fills urs
i drive through the city, ur totally lost as to where we are.. but a thrill goes through ur body with the suspense of not knowing where u are.. i pull up to a large house and turn off the car smiling at u, i lean over kissin u deeply and i slip my hand over ur pussy pressin thru the thin material of ur lil undies as i gasp feeling how wet u are with my hand under ur skirt, i feel u jump a bit from the spark of my touch on ur most senistive of body parts. i pull back and begin walking into the house, leading u slowly inside. nearly run throught the house and open my huge wooden sliding doors and close then behind u as i see u smile.. almost blush nerviously i lean down and lock lips with urs, i feel ur hands griping my swollen aching cock thru my pants, i pull back a bit as i've been in as much pain as u, i slowly step back and sit on my bed and motion u over to me
u waste no time and runnin onto me and jumping and pushing me onto my back as i lay down on the bed. my hands sliding up ur skrit feeling ur ass in ur lil undies as we kiss deeply, out hott mouths. gettin lost in out exstacy we make out for hours feeling eachother up eventually i pull ur skrit off u pull my shrit off, my pants some how came unbuttoned and ur tits were pulled out of ur tiny top... i pull back and just lay there catching my breathe... feeling u lay on my chest. my heart racing with u ontop of me, i close my eyes as i feel ur hand slowly snake its way into my thin cotton boxers, moaning softly as u pull it out to reveal my freshly shaved cock, i hear u gasp softly as u finally see it ... ur tiny hand trying to reach around the base of my shaft making my thick cock lookin soo big, my thick cock swollen, my eyes closed as u gentally kiss my throbbin purple head leeking with precum, i feel ur warm lips agianist me i moan softly . i feel ur lips part as the tip of my cock head ur hot breath working agianist my swollen head i feel ur lips strain to accomidate the width of my thick cock. i grasp ur shoulders as i feel ur hott tongue swirl around my thick head ur hand slowly moving up and down on me jerking me lovenly. my breathes going faster and shorter. ui know its only a matter of moments b4 i fill ur mouth to the brim, i groan loudly as i feel ur hand working quickly ur lips locking around my huge mushroom cock head and ur tongue working my head vigorsily as i lunge up a lil and u feel a huge load like a shotgun shootin agianist the back of ur throat, u gag hard but lock ur lips lettin the cum flow into ur mouth filling u with only a few squirts. i can feel u gulping ergerly my cum filling ur tiny belly as i lay there out of breath still in heaven.
i feel u crawl up my body laying on my chest raising and lower quickly, u twirl ur fingers thru the light hair on my chest as we lay there, i lean down and kiss the top of ur head softly and begin pulling ur tiny cami up, i see u raise ur hands up and i roll u onto ur back on my bed, leaning down i kiss u softly smiling, leaning in kissin ur neck softly my hand gentlaly working ur nipple as i feel ur legs try to spread around me to push ur juicy pussy agianist my naked hardening cock, as i lean in yet kissin from ur earlobe sucking it softly breathing deeply and slowly , my hands cupping ur tits enjoying the fact that i can actually take my time and enjoy ur soft smooth skin againist me. slowly kissin down ur collar bone plantin kisses across the top of ur chest as i see u look down at me, my soft blue eyes looking back up at u, i see u close ur eyes and throw ur head back in frustration as u just want my thick cock deep inside u .. i take ur tiny hard nipple in my mouth slowly twirling my tongue around it as my hand slowly pulls ur saoping wet undies down ur smooth legs, i kneel up and just stare, taking a moment to enjoy the sight of ur soaking wet pink pussy lips bet red achin for my thick cock. i smile lookin at u as i see u beggin me with ur eyes i lean down into ur arched hips and plant a gentaly kiss againist ur inner thigh, then the other smiling as i see how bad my teasing is gettin to u i place a hand onto mound and slowly spread ur tiny lips leanin up licking ur tiny clit softly, lettin my hott tongue roll over ur throbbing clit slowly, taking ur clit into my mouth sucking gentally as my hand slowly parts ur lips lettin a single finger slip into ur tiny pussy , i smile into ur pussy as i suck softly feelin how insanly tight ur tiny cunt is, i begin flciking ur clit as i suck on it and begin pumping my finger slowly. i can feel ur pussy begin to tighten as i begin sucking a lil hard and finger faster bring u closer and closer. feeling ur tiny pussy quiver i slip another finger inside u and let u cum all over my hand as i punp ur pussy.
ur body stiffens and ur naked chest raising and lowering quickly as u pant.. i roll up and lay next to u smiling kissin u the heavy taste of ur lil pussy and cum seeping into ur mouth as we kiss deeply ur mind racing as u've just cum the hardest u've ever cum from oral. my bed sheets actually soaked from ur tiny pussy aching for my thick cock. i slowly mount u, u cheer in ur mind as u feel my rock hard cock againist ur thigh. leanin down i kiss u deeply our tongues swirl around eachother as i continue slightly teasing u with my thick cock, runnin my swollen head up and down ur slimy slit. u pull away and i smile as i see u shoot me an evil glare saying ur fed up with being teased... my thick cock so close to ur pussy, u reach down grasping my thick cock and slamming half of my huge cock inside ur molten hott pussy. u arch ur hips up againist me as i watch, feeling ur tiny pussy strech to accomidate my thickness. ur eyes finally open as u see me waiting for u to realize how thick i am inside u . i slowly start inching my thick cock deep inside u as u arch ur hips higher and cry out in an intanse mixture of pleasure and pain as i pause every inch as i dive deeper into ur juicy pussy. inch after inch slowly creeps into ur pussy as u finally feel my hips press against urs filling u to a depth u've only dreamt about, ur eyes roll into the back of ur head in pure excasty as ur pussy quives from just being filled perfectly with my thick cock. feeling the juices lube ur pussy even more i pull out and quickly slam in as far as i can, causing u a rush of pain. repeating against this time the slam deep inside u is less painful and filled with more pleasure, again slamming agianist u, my body trying to push thru u as every hard slam i give u only brings u higher and higher. the mintues run together as we both lose all sense of time, as u hear me groan loudly and feel a huge erpution deep inside ur pussy filling u as my cum leeks out of ur tiny pussy filled with my thick cock, i continue groaing in pleasure as i smile barely holding myself up above ur tiny body

Deuder2511
08-23-2009, 09:39 AM
Just a little bit of proper grammar goes a long way.