PDA

View Full Version : harry potter book one

storiesmaster
08-21-2009, 10:30 PM
Chapter one harry potter and the sex driven relatives

12 years ago a young baby was placed onto the doorstep of his only living relatives, the dursleys. this baby's name was harry potter. as hagird rang the doorbell of the housse at which he left the baby the owners were in their upstairs bedroom preparing to have sex. vernon was a extermly fat man whie his wife pentunia was the opposite very very skinny. they heard the doorbell however they ignored it and pentunia contiuned stripping for vernon who;s 4 inch cock was rock hard and in his hands. pentunia had very attractive breasts she wore a 34 B sized bra, though her breasts were slightly larger then that, and as she removed the tight form fitting skirt that barely covered her large and round ass vernon screamed "i can't take it any longer" he then grabbed pentunia's ass and slammed her vagina on to his rock hard cock slamming 3 of his 4 inches into her in a single thrust. pentunia yelped in pain then the look of pure pleasure speard across her face as she began to bounce up and down on vernon's dick. vernon grabbed one of pentunia's large breasts and began massaging it. pentunia had a orgasm so massive that her pussy was convusling for neraly 5 minutes before it finally subsided. vernon, who was barely holding off his orgasim , started ramming pentunia as hard and fast as his fat body would allow. pentunia hit another massive orgasim and ass her pussy began to convusle she felt vernon ram his cock into her ass far as he could and cover her womb with nearly a gallon of sperm.

twelve years later
its dudley's birthday and as usally it starts by harry jacking off in his cupboard under the stairs. dudley throws a huge fit about getting the same number of presents as last year so pentunia strips down and gives dudley's little 3 inch cock the hardest sucking it ever got. meanwhile both harry and vernon are very turned on vernon proceedes to get under pentunia and fuck here pussy raw while harry deciedes to try his luck and rams his 6 inch dick into her asshole. pentunia is stricken when she feels two cocks nter her and she proceedes to have a orgasim. as vernon's 4 inch dick slids quickly and violently in and out her dick harry just manages to get 3 inches into her very tight virgin ass he reaches around and grabs both of her tits and slams the rest of his c deep inside her and she is rocked by another orgasim causing vernon to once again cout her womb with his thick seed. dudley takes his dick out of her moust and shoots his load straight into her face. just then harry slips his dick into here pee hole and slams in and out as hard and fast as he can she is rock by a huge orgasim that coat both harry's and vernon;s pubic areas vernon proceedes to cum again all over her breasts as harry cums deep inside her pussy. she screams at harry "what the fuck you think your good enough to cum inside me you little bitch? you will fuck me every night from now on until you learn some self control." harry smiles "perfect free sex every night" he thinks and looks at pentunia and says "when do we start?"

storiesmaster
08-21-2009, 10:39 PM
Tell me what you think this is my first story ill try to update as often as possible thanks

Spyalt
08-23-2009, 03:12 PM
Its awful. To be quite blunt.

aries123
09-17-2009, 12:10 PM
yeah, sorry, but it is awful.....needs plot, characterisation and decent description, but hey u gotta start somewhere - try again!

prender
10-02-2009, 08:57 AM
not that good.

reaper1
11-01-2009, 11:51 AM
thank you

dumbo
04-07-2010, 10:56 PM
can be improved

brainyx
04-08-2010, 01:05 AM
It is pretty bad. No plot or anything.

Natsu
11-01-2010, 06:32 PM
good idea but a bad character development

kieran
01-04-2011, 05:01 PM
Really awful sorry man need to improve this greatly :)

loobinator69
04-28-2011, 08:14 PM
thank you. im sorry about other people being jerks about it. i know some like it, and if you enjoy writing it, continue. few people write from book one onwards, so this would be a nice change.

Malcho1234
06-07-2011, 12:48 PM
My personal opinion is that if you like to write it, then continue it. And it wouldn't hurt if you found a Beta to correct the story.

sentry
07-16-2011, 04:39 PM
pretty short, but neat

kookooclock
08-05-2011, 10:09 PM
Could be better

ironeagle2
12-16-2015, 06:22 PM
needs lots of work and a lot of spell checking when its done

comsmith22
06-27-2019, 04:30 PM
interesting ...hot little story thanks for the share...