PDA

View Full Version : My Dirty Pleasure

Oriens Astrum
08-22-2009, 01:30 AM
Just a real quick short:

All day I work in my little cubical crunching numbers and reading memos, but as soon as the clock hits five, I save my work for another day. As I walk from the building I loosen the tie around my neck, and drive home, dreaming about what I’m about to do.

I never make it far into the house before the clothes start to come off, by the time I reach the living room not a shred of clothing is left, the memory card from my cell phone is loaded into the computer, and a mouse click away, pictures pop up of the ladies in the office.

Slowly but surely I find what I am looking for, a picture worth of masturbation, it seems that one of the office ladies has been a naughty girl, and not put any panties on today, as she bends down revealing her snatch to my all seeing camera.

I move to grab the small bottle and tube on the left of me. A bottle of lube and a flesh light oh how exhilarating. My cock slowly slides in the freshly lubed toy, as I stare at the pictures flashing through, another without a bra, one with white lacy panties. How long will I last? My pace quickens as I turn on the silver bullet inside the flesh light. This feeling it feels so good.

My breath becomes heavy, as I moan and pump faster and harder. Soon I will have my release. Soon, it will come. I switch to my web browser, and bring up a shot of a giant fucking a midget. Watching his massive cock cram itself into her tiny snatch; I lose myself in the moment as my balls contract.

Here it comes, the moment I have waited for, the sweet release of hot jizz. I let out a satisfied groan of pleasure as I clean myself up, and begin to cook dinner in anticipation of my wife coming home. If only she knew my secret joy, of pleasure. How would she feel?

YippieSkip
08-28-2009, 09:41 AM
Oh, you dirty boy...

Oriens Astrum
09-04-2009, 10:23 PM
Oh, you dirty boy...

Very Dirty, so dirty I need somone to scrub me down and spank me because I'm very naughty as well.

Kriss.45
10-08-2009, 02:59 AM
Oh wow.

frankjohnmoore
05-09-2010, 03:13 AM
nice short story,,,,thanks

aussiemate
03-31-2011, 08:48 PM
short n sweet

Spanky_
07-13-2011, 12:34 PM
wow dude wow

Brigit Astar
07-23-2011, 10:24 PM
Excellent account. Very intense and immediate.

Scrubba70
11-22-2011, 08:07 PM
Must get one of those fleshlights...