PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Anniversary

chevy1
08-22-2009, 04:16 PM
We were about to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. I asked my wife if she wanted anything special for this ocassion. She said "YES, I want both of my tits sucked and played with at the same time." I asked her if she had anyone in mind. She suggested my friend Ralph because when he had the chance he flirted with her and stared at her 44DD tits.I agreed to go see him the next day to see if he wanted to join us.

I went to his house the next day and told him I wanted to talk to him outside so his wife could not hear the conversation. I told him that Sue wanted both her tits sucked and played with for her anniversary present.He said he didn't know about this. He agtreed to come to our home at 7;00that night to talk to Sue about this.

When I got home I told he would be here at 7. She said she would be ready for him. She took a long ho shower with me washing her tits and pussy to get her ready for our visitor. She shaved her legs and pussy. she always has a bald pussy. She put on a long silk gown with nothing on under it.

Ralph arrived at the desginated time and sat in the lounge chair, my wife and sat on the couch next to each other. Her feet were on the couch under her gown. I stuck my hand under her gown and started playing with her pussy. Sue came righ out and ask him if he wanted to help with her present. He said he did not know, it might hurt our friendship. She told him she was aware of how he stared at her big tits when he had the chnce,now he had a chance to do more than stare. He still was reluctant, but waat last talking about a little. Finally Sue said "I don't want you to fall in love with me, I just want you to suck my tits and fuck my pussy. He kid of stammered a little. I asked him if he had ever seen a bald pussy. He said he had heard of women who shaved their pussy but never seen one. I flipped Sue's gown up and said now you have,what do you think of it. He just stared at her pussy while I played with it, stroking her clit and putting my finger up her pussy making her moan. She told him to get over here and play with her tits while I fingr fucked her. He got out of chair and came over and started to rub her tits. he reched out and undid his pant and pulled them down so she could see his cock. S stroked his 6" dick until it was hard. I took his hand and put it on her pussy and told him to play with her pussy while we both sucked her tits. It did not take her long to have a massive orgam, Squirting come from her pussy all over Ralph's hand. She then leaned forward and started sucking his cock. I said lets take this action the the bedroom. Sue laid down between us and we both immediately started sucking her tits,and both rubbing her pussy at the same time. The wife turned over, put her ass in the air and started sucking my cock. Itold Ralph er ass is in the air and her pussy is ready to be fucked. He slid his cock in her pusy and started fucking her like there was no tomorrow. He said he was abot to come and he did not hav on a rubber. Sue said youbetter not pull out. I want to feel all yuor come shooting into my cunt. He filled hed up with his come and sat back on the bed.She turned around and I stuck my 8" cock into her soaked pussy and pounded as hard and fast as I could. I told her now she was my slut wife and I would fuck her as hard as Icould. I added my fulll load of come into her pussy,and it ran out all over the bed.

We talked a little while after things calmed down. Sue asked Ralph if he would be up to another romp in the bed the next night,because that is our anniversary. He said YES.

After Ralph left, we took a shower together talking about the experience. Sue said it was better than she thought it woud be. We returned to the bed and started over. I ate her pussy and could still taste the come in her hole. We ended up making mad passionate love for quite a while. She had at least 4 more huge orgasm because I kept telling her how good of a slut wife she was. We both went to sleep thinking of tomorrow night