PDA

View Full Version : My Summer at the Pool

redvis57
08-22-2009, 09:43 PM
It was late spring. The day school was out for summer vacation my family moved from the farm to the city. I left behind all the peers I had been with for the past seven school years. There were three or four boys of my age (16) that I knew, in the city, but they lived on the south side of town and my family had bought a house on the north side. My parents both worked and to keep me occupied they had bought me a summer pass to the city recreation center and swimming pool. My mornings at the rec. center were on the most part boring. The pool opened at eleven and I was there waiting to get in and fill my day with fun in the water.

After only a few days of this I noticed other boys that were there everyday, the same as me. One of the boys looked to be my age and we had acknowledged one another with eye contact a couple of times. Soon we introduced ourselves and started spending time together in the water and lying on our towels that we had put side by side. We were becoming friends. His mother dropped him off at the pool at noon so I adjusted my schedule to meet him at the pool entrance when he arrived. We would get our baskets for changing and head to the changing room together. We would talk as we changed and it did not seem unusual to be in front of one another with out our clothes on. But I did notice that I was real interested in seeing not just his penis but all of him without clothes on. And it seemed to me that he liked looking at me. On one day when there were a couple of other boys in the changing room he suggested that we go in one of the little private changing booths. I agreed. Inside the booth there was a new feeling that came over me when we were changing. As soon as I had all my clothes off I sat down on the bench and watched him as he took his off. We looked at one another and did not speak for a few moments. I noticed that my penis was getting hard and did not know if I should turn away or what. Then I noticed his was also getting larger and that I did not want to take my eyes off of it. With in moments my cock was as hard as I could ever remember it being. And his too had reached a very hard and erect look. He was definitely looking at mine the same as I was at his and I had a strong desire to see what his felt like. I slowly stood up and moved a little closer to him and he moved a little closer to me, we were almost touching. He reached down and took his hard cock in his hand and began to pump it slowly. I reached down as if to do the same to myself but my hand went to his cock instead of mine. He quickly moved his hand away and turned so that my hand could touch him easier. Oh! His cock felt so nice and it seemed to me that I enjoyed touching it more than if I had been touching my own. He reached for me and as soon as his hand was on my cock I new that I was in a blissful state that I had never imagined could exist. We were both feeling one another and exploring every inch of the others cock. We were both very turned on by this new behavior and within moments I began to shoot my cum in his hand and almost at the same time he began to shoot his in mine. He took his t-shirt and started to clean the cum off his hand and then my hand and off our bellies as well. We did not talk about what had just happened. We got our trunks on and went to the pool and the rest of day went as it usually did. But the next day things did change. Without a word to one another we went straight to the booth and repeated the touching that we had done the day before. It was great and we were both more comfortable with what we were doing, we were now using both hands to feel our cocks and even rubbing against one another while we were doing it. After being in the pool for an hour or so we returned to the changing room and did it again. It was great and we were both a little drunk with the excitement we were feeling. Just as we were coming out of the booth one of the pool attendants came through the changing room and simply said to us that we had no business in the changing room unless we were changing. (Well I think we were changing but at the time neither of us new what we were changing) The attendant put a scare in us and we did talk about the fact that we did not want to get caught. And how would we be able to face our families if we were found out. Shortly before time to leave the pool we were in the water and my friend came close to me and put his hand in my trunks. My cock shoot to attention. Then he said that we would have to find some way to have our fun and not get caught.

The weekend seemed like four days instead of just a Saturday and Sunday. Monday came and I had a plan. As soon as my friend arrived at the pool I suggested we walk the three blocks to my house and hang out there for a couple of hours then come back to the pool. He agreed to my plan and confided to me that he had thought about me and my cock all weekend. When we arrived at my house we went straight to my room and without a word started to undress. Both of our cocks were hard by the time we got our clothes off. I stretched out on the bed with my cock sticking straight up in the air and for the first time I noticed it was throbbing. He got on the bed beside me and we started touching one another. Being like that on the bed was a bit harder than touching while we were standing. I told him that I would turn so that we were head to foot and that would make it better for each of us. Besides I really wanted to get closer to his cock for a real close up look at it. I knew that I was falling in love with his cock. Once I had turned around I found his pretty cock right in my face for the first time and it was beautiful. I started touching it and looking it over very closely and it only seemed natural to kiss it. I then noticed that he was kissing mine and it felt so good. The next thing I knew I had his cock in my mouth and was sucking it and running my tongue over every inch of it. I wanted to keep it in my mouth for ever, it was so nice a feeling. He was doing the same thing to me and we were both reaching the point of shooting our cum, but we did not stop. I felt him twitch a little and then his cum was in my mouth and I was swallowing it and he was still shooting more. It was wonderful. The feeling was so great that I started twitching and shooting my cum in his mouth and he too took it all. After a few minutes I rolled over and turned around to cuddle next to him. He put his arms around me and whispered in my ear, “I love you.” We must have stayed that way for half an hour then I got up and went to the kitchen and got cokes of us. We drank our cokes and walked around the house laughing and cutting up, all the time nude. His cock looked to me to be getting hard again and we went back to my bed and did it again, except this time it lasted longer and we explored new positions. We did not cum as close together this second time but we both did cum. I was first but I did not miss a beat until I had his cum in my mouth. As we walked back to the pool we talked about having one another’s cum in our mouths and how nice it was. We wanted to hold hands as we walked along the street but considered it to risky. We did settle on just a few casual touches as we walked. When we were in the pool we devised ways to touch and make it look as if it were nothing.

The rest of the summer we explored our new found interest in one another and in sex. It was a wonderful beginning for both of us. By summers end his father was transferred to Dallas and he was out of my life as quickly as he had entered it. I started a new school and made new friends, some with interest like mine, but I will never forget the first love in my life.

friedtwinkie
08-31-2009, 09:23 AM
nice loved it

wackedout54
02-10-2010, 12:33 PM
great story

blackcat969
02-16-2010, 11:08 AM
wonderful story

Dubya
03-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Very nice, sweet story!

Bloosseer
04-11-2010, 04:00 AM
Nice story

johnex1316
08-01-2010, 12:51 AM
i really love this story ! when will this happen to me ? HAHA

redvis57
08-01-2010, 06:59 AM
Thanks for your comment. This may never happen to you, but rest assured something will. And I hope you will share what happens with us.---redvis

scooner71
03-30-2013, 01:50 AM
Very nice story