PDA

View Full Version : Virgin in the Park

redvis57
08-22-2009, 10:11 PM
At the end of my second year at the university my girl friend announced to me that she was pregnant. I did what I believed to be the right thing and married her. I dropped out of school, got a job and we started a family. At the end of five years we had two wonderful children but our married life was not satisfying to either of us. We divorced; I found myself single and alone. I had not dated or even played around in so long that I had no idea as to how to go about meeting someone new and starting the courtship game.

After separating I found a small apartment in an older section of town. It was located six blocks from a large municipal park. On Sundays in the spring and summer free concerts were held in the park and for a newly single dad with child support payments, free was important. I went every Sunday, about my only entertainment outlet at the time. “People” watching at the concerts was better than most of the bands that played. There were many girls for me to watch, in shorts and halter tops, and after being without sex for a couple of months I was usually very horny by the time the concert was over. On one Sunday before walking back to my apartment I went to the men’s room to relieve myself, with the thought of jacking-off if there was not much traffic in the place.

Well, the place was jammed; it was the closest restroom to the parking lot. I knew that there was another restroom across the park and not having a parking lot near it, it might be the better place. When I entered there were two men that seemed to be a little startled, but I didn’t think much about it as they proceeded to zip their pants and move towards the door. I went into the toilet stall and sat down and started to stroke my semi-hard cock. At that moment someone came in the room and I could see from the side of the stall door that it was one of the men that had left when I arrived. I continued to stroke my cock, it was beginning to feel good, and I hoped the guy would not stay long. Because I wanted to slip my pants off, stretch my legs out, lean back and really get into jacking-off.

After a few seconds I noticed that there was no sound of peeing to be heard. I leaned forward and looked through the side of the door again. The guy was still there but now he had turned towards the stall door, had his erect dick out and was stroking it as if he wanted me to see it. I was very surprised at how excited the sight of his dick being stroked made me. My cock became extremely hard in only a moment and within a few seconds, not minutes; I shoot a load of cum that went on the floor just inside the door. I knew that the man could see my cum on the floor under the stall door. I didn’t know what to do so I pulled up my pants and opened the door. The guy was still jacking-off and did not miss a beat when I stepped out into the room. As I moved towards the door he turned for me to have a full view of his dick at all times. When I reached the door I stood there and watched him for a minute or two until I heard someone approaching the door from the other side. It was the other guy that had been in the room when I first came in.

The man with his dick out had never stopped jacking-off. And the new guy was getting his cock out almost as soon as he came through the door and also turned to show me. But the arrival of yet another man could be heard and the two guys quickly started putting their cocks away. I left as the new arrival entered the room and never looked back.

The next day at work I noticed that my thoughts were often about the sight of those two men and their cocks. Most of the day I had a semi-hard if not fully hard dick and at noon I went to the restroom and jacked off. But the thoughts of the cocks stayed with me for the entire afternoon at work.

When I got to my apartment after work I opened a beer and sat on the sofa to relax, but before I could finish the beer my dick was hard again and the two cocks were in my mind. By the time I had finished the beer I had decided to walk over to the park and see if I might be lucky enough to see one or the other of those two guys again. When I arrived at the restroom no one was there. I went into the stall and again started to jack-off.

Soon I heard someone enter the room. I leaned forward and peered through the crack in the door. I had never seen the man before. He turned slightly while standing at the urinal and I could see his cock slightly. He then stepped back and moved closer to the stall door and peered in to see me. I moved away as he came closer and let him watch me stroke my now hard dick. He moved away and I could tell he was moving towards the main doorway. I looked through the door and he motioned for me to follow.

At this point I was pretty hot and did not want the feeling to stop. So I made a quick decision to follow him and see what this might lead to. As one leaves the restroom there is a path to the left that goes into the center of the park, another path to the right that goes up into a wooded area. A nature trail, I thought, but had never explored it. The guy I am following is on the nature trail and I am behind him about fifteen yards. He turns to the left going off the trail and waits for me to get near enough to see where he is.

I turn and follow him. We move deeper into the woods until the main trail is out of sight. At this point I notice there are a lot of tiny trails going in several directions. He stops and turns to me as I approach. I can see he not only has his cock in his hand he has also opened the waist of his pants and has them down slightly. I cannot only see his cock but his balls as well. My dick had stayed hard since leaving the restroom and I open my fly and take my cock out and start stroking it. The guy moves a little closer to me and reaches over to touch my dick. This was a first but I was willing and wanting to touch his as well.

We both started to play with one another’s cock when I noticed someone approaching from the main trail. I started to put my cock away but was told that this new person was OK. I was a bit nervous and left my cock in my pants until the new person came up to us and he took his cock out and dropped his pants to his ankles. He had a small cock but very clean looking and I reached to touch it at once. The other guy reached over and undid my belt and pulled my pants down, my cock was now rock hard and throbbing, with pre-cum dripping from the end. He went to his knees and started to lick the pre-cum from my dick then gently slid it into his mouth. I am sure he could tell that I was going to cum in only a moment so he stood up and took my hand and put it on his dick and told me to stroke it. I now had a dick in each hand and only ten minutes ago I had never had my hand on any dick other than my own. After a few minutes of this both men put one hand on my shoulders and pushed slightly to indicate for me to get on my knees. I did and did it willingly and eagerly. I without being asked took the smaller of the two dicks in my mouth at once and continued to play with the other dick. The dick in my mouth was pulled out and the other one was pushed in front of me and I took it just as eagerly. I noticed another man had joined our little group; I didn’t have any idea he was there until his dick was moved to in front of my now waiting mouth. After a few minutes of me sucking each cock one of them shoot his cum into my mouth. The feel, the taste, the smell excited me beyond any thing I had ever experienced before. I was told to stand and one of the guys leaned over and took my dripping cock into his mouth and as he did another guy moved up behind him and I realized that he was fucking him as he was sucking my cock. Then I could feel a cock moving around on my ass, I reached back and it was the guy with the nice small cock. He whispered in my ear to relax. I felt his hand probing my hole and then his dick was sliding in just a little with every gentle thrust he made. It didn’t take long before his dick was in my hole, it hurt a little at first, but he kept saying, “Just relax.” And soon he did not need to tell me anything because the feeling was total excitement. My concentration had been so much on my ass that the work out I was getting on my cock had afforded me a longer than expected climb to a climax. But as soon as I became aware of all that was going on: a guy sucking my cock, a guy fucking the guy sucking my cock, and a guy fucking me, and me having had several dicks in my hand and having the first dicks in my mouth and the taste of cum…I exploded with the strongest, hardest, climax of my life. It was several minutes before the feeling subsided and we began to disengage from one another.

Needless to say I became a regular at the park and knew every inch of the “nature trail.”

Wanting More
08-31-2009, 09:33 PM
Thanks for the hot addition

eleven
09-01-2009, 05:51 PM
Great story!

Avax
09-02-2009, 01:40 AM
Awesome story. Thx for that. I really enjoyed it.

wackedout54
12-30-2010, 01:38 PM
I have often fantasied about jerking off with other guys and sucking someone off. Great story.

morgan87
02-17-2011, 12:07 AM
such a good story, good work