PDA

View Full Version : Men's Spa A K A Bathhouse

redvis57
08-22-2009, 10:38 PM
I have had some really hot and good times in the last few weeks and wanted to share with you some of the highlights. There comes a time every week or so that masturbation, even with all the variations and toys I have to assist me, is just not enough. I am a single guy and bi, but finding a woman that likes to have sex for the simple pleasure of the act is a rare occurrence. As a matter of fact I gave up looking for women several years ago. Finding men to join me in sex is fairly easy. I am a member of a private men’s club, a.k.a. bathhouse, and that is where I go when I want some really hot sex.

About three week ago while on the way to the club, I was daydreaming about getting my dick sucked by several guys and fucking a couple of them as well. By the time I got undressed my thoughts had my dick half hard. I made my way to one of the back “dark” rooms and was able to tell that there were three or four guys in the room already. After a few moments I could tell that they were there for the same reason I was and one of us needed to change if there was going to be any action very soon. I am a versatile guy so I jumped at the chance to help these guys out. With in a few minutes I was on my knees, had a dick in my mouth and one in each hand and was really getting into the action. Soon I moved to the bunk bed and all the dicks followed me. As soon as I had settled on the bed and found a dick to get my mouth on I could feel one of the other dicks searching my ass. My thoughts were delightful, I could not have planed things to happen this way. My daydream had been of things being the other way but, dam, this was working out real nice. In no time I had a dick in my ass, a dick in my mouth and a dick in each hand. It was a wonderful feeling, and then they started changing. The dick in my mouth went to my ass and another went to my mouth. The dick in my mouth was new to the scean and I could tell that this guy was really hot and I was sure he would be shooting pretty soon. I was not wrong, with in just three or four minutes he started to twitch and moan and let his cum go in my mouth. This sent the guy in my ass on a wild climax of his on. And he must have been loaded because when he pulled out of my ass I could feel a warm trickle of cum going down my crack. In only a second or two there was another dick in my ass and this one was the largest one so far, at least I could tell that I was being stretched more and being penetrated deeper this time. And another dick was there for my mouth, was it a new one or one that I had already sucked, I didn’t know, and sure didn’t care. I just started sucking it as the big dick was pounding my ass. Someone had wiggled his head in on my stomach and started to suck my dick. With all this hot stuff going on and the guy giving me some really good head at the same time I could feel a powerful climax building in me. The guy giving me head moved back and I could hear him opening a bottle of poppers. Oh yes, I was hopping he would hand them to me…better yet he nudged my head a little and pulled me off the dick I was sucking and held the bottle under my nose. WOW!!! As soon as the rush hit me I had another nice dick in my mouth, I think the guy fucking me must have had a hit as well because his fucking got a whole lot more intense and the popper guy was giving me head again. With in a minute I started not to twitch but to jerk; a colossal climax was coming on. There was no way that I could stop it nor did I want to. It hit, hit hard, and long. The guy in my mouth started to cum and the guy on my cock was loving my cum and taking it all. The big dick in my ass started shooting as well. WOW what a feeling. I lay there for a moment in total ecstasy.

The dick in my mouth moved away, the guy that gave me such great head kissed me tenderly and moved away and the big dick in my ass went soft and slipped out. I was spent and exhausted, there was another dick that had moved up for me to suck but I had to wave him off. Then I felt another dick at my ass I reached to move it away but it was an interesting dick, a thin one and only about five inches or so long. So I let him in and he was gentle and the perfect ending to the fuck fest I had just been through.

Last week the time had come for me to make another trip to the club. On the way over my daydream was about having another evening like the one the week before. As soon as I was undressed I made my way back to the “dark”room again. This time I could tell there were several guys in the room and some action was happening on the bunk bed. I moved closer to see if I could get in on any of the action. And sure enough there was a guy on the bed, in almost the same position I had been in the week before. As soon as I was close enough he had my dick in his mouth and there was another guy fucking him. After a few minutes the guy doing the fucking moved away and I wasted no time taking his place. And someone else took my place at the waiting mouth. The guy’s ass was a nice one and he had no trouble taking my entire dick. With in moments I was pumping his ass from the tip of my dick to it’s base and he would caress my balls with each stroke. This nice action went on for several minutes, and then I felt another guy pressing up against my hip. I reached down to play with his dick while I was fucking the guy on the bed. He, the guy at my side almost immediately turned his ass to me. I slid my hand down the crack of his ass and encountered a well-lubed hole that was hot and wanting to be fucked. I nudged the guy getting his dick sucked and indicated he should move around to take my place. He understood, and as I pulled out of one ass the other guy moved in. I then slipped my dick in the ass of the guy that had been to my side. At about this time I could feel someone massaging my ass, my first thought was of a sandwich. And yes, me in the middle, how nice. But that was not to be, there came a licking, a licking at my back door. With each stroke of my dick in the ass in front of me there was a delightful lick on my rectum at the return. The ass licker then stood and took my hand and guided it to his ass and he too had an inviting well-lubed ass hole. After several more strokes I pulled out of one ass and turned a little to enter this new ass, and started pumping it. The other guy did not leave, he just moved up so that his ass was touching me and in someway was telling me he would be patient and wait for his turn to come again. I started fucking both guys, each for a minute or two then changing. The guy on the bed must have lost his suitors because I noticed him pulling on my legs to get me to come back to his ass. With that invitation I added him to the rotation. Shortly after getting the three ass rotation going someone, I think a fourth person, put a well lubed finger in my ass and started me to the road of no return. I was hot, hot and it was one of those times that had been a slow build to a gigantic conclusion. I had my cock in one ass and each of my hands in another and there was a hand in my own ass, as well. As I reached my climax I don’t know which ass I was in but I felt like I was so spent that I was going to fall to the floor. And I might have if it was not for that gentle hand in my ass holding me up. With a little help from the guys I was able to lie down on the bed and get my senses back. I noticed that my dick was still hard but so sensitive that I could hardly touch it. With in a few minutes it relaxed and started to go limp and I was able to find my way to the shower room to get a much-needed shower. In the shower, where there is light, two men I had never seen before joined me. They proceeded to shampoo and clean me from head to toe. I relaxed and knew that I would sleep very well that night.

This week on the way to the club my daydreams were confusing. I would start in one direction and end up in another without any conclusive reason. When I got to the, my favorite, “dark” room there was not a sole there. I hung out for a few minutes to wait for some action to come along. A few guys came in, but they were cruisers looking for Mr. Goodbar and I was not their Baby Ruth. I moved along and did a little cruising of my own. In a short while I caught the eye of a gentleman that looked interesting to me. We moved to a room that is dimly lit and got on the bed. He went for my dick and I straddled his chest and gave him what he was wanting. He was doing a good job on me and I had been able to get his limp cock semi hard with my hand. Several men had come by the bed to take in a little voyeuristic action, which is fine with me. I had reached out to a couple of them to see if they would wanted to join us but my partner seemed to be pushing them away at the same time. When the next looker moved up close to us I reached out and put my hand on his dick. And let me tell you, he had a very large dick. One of those dicks that is so large that it takes a man with a lot of blood to pump enough into it to get it upright. But wait a really big dick I can’t pass up the opportunity to suck one like that. As I am moving over to get that dick in my mouth my partner is starting to push him away. Quickly something must be done, so I take my partners hand and guide it up to get a feel of this magnificent dick just as I have started to get as much of it as possible into my mouth. Once my partner feels this very special dick he comes alive like he has been shot out of a cannon. I thought he was going to push me off the bed in his attempt to get on that dick as soon as he could. I turn around and put my partners, now hard dick in my mouth and let my ass point in the direction of Mr. Big-Dick. He wasted no time in putting his hand on my ass and I knew that if he would go easy on the entry I was going to be fucked by the biggest dick ever. My partner got so hot, so quick, while sucking that bid cock that he shoot his load in my mouth in only a minute or two. I didn’t swallow; I took his cum from my mouth with my hand and lubed my ass with it. The big dick moved to my ass and started to lunge away at making entry. He was no gentle giant. He made three thrusts at my ass with each my ass gave a little more to him. But on the third he gave up and moved out of the room so quick I did not see which direction he went. I eased down on the bed beside my partner and we had a chuckle about what a rare encounter we had just had. I moved to the hallway and found my way back to the “dark” room again. This time there was action in progress. Several guys were in the room more than I could count in the darkness. Soon I had my hands on a dick and my head was being guided towards it. I bent over and put it in my mouth and started giving it all the pleasure I could. A hand was on my ass, so I adjusted a little to show I was receptive. The hand moved and so did the guy, but the guy that owned the dick in my mouth knew what was happening and he started moving me around so he could fuck me. As soon as he was pumping my ass another dick was in front of me and I took it in my mouth. The dick in my mouth started shooting his cum and it was way to quick, but that happens sometimes. The guy fucking me pulled out and moved me over to the bed. He had me on the edge of the bed, on my back, legs up and entered me again. Another dick came up on my right and I reached to pull it close enough for me to get it to my mouth. And you know it; it was that Mr. Big-Dick again. I took as much of it as I could in my mouth and I massaged it, I licked every inch of it, I did every thing I could to keep it’s attention. While I was giving oral attention to big dick the first guy was fucking my ass very hard. I was sure my ass had opened up enough to let that big dick in this time so I pulled with my hand to indicate what I wanted to have happen. The guy fucking me yielded to the big dick as he moved around to get position. This time he was no more gentle than the first but I was loosened up and quite willing for a sudden entry. And sudden it was. It had to be the max that my little ass could handle. From the first thrust he was pounding me as if he had to get this over with in a hurry. In just a minute or so I was really getting into feeling a really big dick in my ass and getting the fucking of my life. It only lasted three or four minutes and he pulled out and I think went off to seek another asshole to assault. In only seconds another dick was in my ass and another had appeared at my mouth. After a couple more dicks had been in me I moved off the bed and went across the room to where some chairs were. I sat down and started feeling my hard dick, knowing that it was time to lean back have someone service my needs. Lucky for me the guy sitting next to me slid down and got between my legs and started to give me the best head I had had in a long while. He was in no hurry and enjoyed what he was doing, and did it very well.

Gee! I wonder what will happen next week.

john1064
08-28-2009, 09:35 PM
The story's good but it would've been better if you left spaces after every few sentences so that it will be easier to read. Other than that, good story.

Dubya
03-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Very hot! Where is this club? lol

theatreslut
11-08-2010, 04:34 PM
amazing

japples
12-05-2010, 01:52 PM
Great story the last chunk of text needs indentations though. Kinda wanna get fucked by mr big dick.