PDA

View Full Version : Working with Savina

Buggy
08-25-2009, 11:57 AM
Last week I got a call from my friend Rob inviting me for a dinner at his office. I didn’t know what the occasion was until I reach there. Rob was leaving the Country to settle in Australia. I hadn’t met him for a year until I found out that he had befriend a 35 year old woman who was running a travel agency in the three story building where he had his office. The reason why he had invited me was to find ways that I could help his 10 years older girlfriend Savina.

Now Savina was a real soccer mom who had ventured into running a small travel agency business. Though she had bit of an expertise on the business side, she was struggling to run from the technological side. I didn’t know whether she really needed me until I she admitted that she didn’t know how to implement the technologies laid down by the providers. I told her what could be realistically achieved to which she replied, “You and I need to work our heads together and work it out.” I gave her my business card and told her to get in touch with me on Friday so that I could explore her system. She just gave me back a mischievous smile and nodded.

The next day, Rob telephoned me again to inform me about his departure to which I wished him the best.
Four days later around late afternoon my cellphone rang. It was a new number so I just ignored it. The call repeated several times before I thought I should pick it up. “Hello”. It was Savina greeting with a warm voice. She told me that she was leaving the office and heading home and I could have a dinner with her and test the system using VPN. I didn’t think much so I just noted her phone number and the address. I walked out of my office and headed straight to her address and rang the door bell.

I waited for a while until she opened the door and apologized for the delay. As I smiled to her, I noticed that she was wearing a red micro skirt and a white tight shirt without a bra. Her nipples were sticking out. I didn’t want to concentrate much on that though my dick was gagging and dying to come out. I just followed her right inside. As she was walking she asked me if I wanted to work right away. I just replied her that it was for the best, afraid that the system would give me a headache which might drag on for hours. I checked my watch, it was 6:00pm. As I was following her, she mentioned that she had moved to the address a day ago and Rob had helped a lot. I didn’t know what that all meant until she took me to her bedroom, apologized for the inconvenience and gave me her laptop to work on. She politely left the room.
I was bit confused about putting the internet outlet next to her bed and having to work on her bed. I accessed her VPN and accessed her system. It was a very simple system and took little effort so I thought maybe she was struggling with the interface. I called out to her. She answered from far until I could hear her footsteps. She walked inside the bedroom and sat very tight to my right. I could smell her body and the aroma. I showed her how it worked and taught her everything. She took the laptop and now was able to run the system comfortable. My work here is done I thought so I got up. She was but annoyed so she asked me if I wanted to drink. I quickly replied a strong rum would do. She got up put the laptop on her bed and walked downstairs. I sat down on her bed again and thought about what Rob and Savina used to do. I had her laptop so I quickly clicked all the folders until I saw Rob in it. As I scanned through it, I saw many nude and provocative pictures of her. And I also came to know that she had a daughter living with the Ex-husband. I heard the footsteps again so I closed all the folders and sat like nothing happened.
As she walked in, I noticed a bottle of Rum and two tall big glasses. She got on top of the bed on the resting position and crossed her legs and handed me one of the glasses. She poured half the bottle in it and she poured the rest on her glass. She clicked our glasses and cheered to her boredom. She said that I couldn’t put any of the drink back. I was bit stunned because it was obscenely too much until she said, bottoms up and we both drank it like water. I got high and so did she. I quickly put her laptop inside a closet and walked towards her bed until I fumbled and fell right next to her. She rolled close to me and whispered, “I am not wearing any undergarments because I want to fuck you dry honey.”

I got flabbergasted and didn’t know what to do until she rolled on top of me and removed her top exposing a 35 year boobies. It got the best of me so I lifted my hands to feel what Rob was so fond of. I slowly squeezed it until she lifted her boobs on to my mouth. I could only kiss it. I knew I was dressed fully so I rolled her down and undressed to nothing. Then, I rang my fingers around her pussy. Now, I was already hard so I tore her panties, lifted her skirt and put my dick inside her pussy. I quickly started rhythmical up and down. As I did my bit, Savina whispered “are you fucking my pussy? Oh God! I haven’t been entered there for five years. You are big and tight that’s why.”

It was a super kill statement for me. I had to prove my manhood now. I asked her where Rob was fucking her. She smiled and said, ass and between the tits. I didn’t understand until I figured out that I was a very big guy for her and that everyone for tightness was creaming her ass. As I took out my cock I noticed that her ass was almost as big as her pussy. I kissed her several times until I was about to come out. I tried to take it out to which she objected and made me cream her pussy. I did my bit before drunk unconscious. I fell down besides her and after a while directly got up. Savina was looking for a second ride and was starting without me. I saw her fully turned on so I got inside her again and this time I gave her doggy style. She loved it for a woman 10 years older than me. It is fun fucking and to creampie an older woman. She got up this time and said shower shower honey, held my dick and pulled me to a shower. We fucked again and came out totally naked. It was a mind blowing sex after sex. She took me downstairs naked and had dinner with me naked.

After dinner, we went to the couch naked and she started romancing with me again. It was like a lair which had gone too far. I got up from the couch, thought about all the devilish things I had done to my friend’s girlfriend. I came to know that I was capable for satisfying a girl who had given birth. I congratulated myself finger fucked Savina again, licked her pussy dry and said good bye. I got dressed on her bed room and left the house. As I was leaving, I got a SMS saying, “Fuck me, all Holes; limited time offer”.
I guess this is what is keeping all the 35+ woman happy and satisfied to their core. I visit her as often as my dick can..

frankjohnmoore
08-26-2009, 12:51 AM
nice, short but nice

ironeagle2
05-23-2018, 07:57 PM
nice little tail