PDA

View Full Version : Admitting My Secret To My Girlfriend - Part 2

_memories.
08-29-2009, 08:03 PM
Not a day went by where I didnt think about what happened. The excitement and thrill I got just thinking about telling Jenn my secret was unimaginable. I didnt think I could ever let her know but that may have been one of the biggest mistakes of my life!

A few weeks went by where there was not even a word mentioned of what I told her or what had happened until one day we were watching a movie at her apartment.
"I need to take a shower, you coming?", she asked.
We often showered together as it became a normal thing to do between us, so I headed to the bathroom and undressed to hop into the shower.
No matter how many times we had been in the shower, however, I had never stopped getting hard. Seeing the water run down her slim body and feeling the warm steam in the bathroom had never seemed to get old for me.

Jenn looked down only to see me getting hard, again.
"You still get hard, after all these times we've showered together?", she chuckled.
"I cant help myself!", I told her, "You know that."
She lightly placed her fingers around my hard cock and started stroking it softly, as she looked me in the eyes with just a hint of a smile on her face. She kissed me lightly on the lips and giggled.
"So, you really want me to fuck you?", she gripped onto my dick firmly.
"Uhnn.. ye.. yea..."
"You want to be my little slut?", she said softly in my ear.
"Fuck.. Yes..", my voice trembled.

Her hand reached around and grabbed onto my ass firmly, with my cock in her other hand.
"Your ass is mine you little whore.", she told me.
All I could do was mumble and moan. She pushed me up against the tiled wall of the shower and licked up and down my neck. Her hand slid down from my ass and behind my leg to lift it up against her. She rubbed up against me sort of like she was thrusting. I wrapped my leg around her and pulled her into me harder.
"Get down you slut!", she shouted at me.
I slid down and held myself up on the edges of the tub, and lifted my leg up onto the edge aswell. I looked up at her as she spread my legs further open and thrusted at me.
"I want you in me!", I exclaimed.
She slid her hand between my legs and began rubbing my asshole. I moaned so loud the neighbors must've heard, but it could only turn me on more.

I slunked down to the bottom of the tub as she followed. We didnt have much room but we managed. She licked my chest and sucked on my nipples. Her tongue followed down into my belly button, and I watched her as she fit my cock in her mouth.
"I'm gonna come!!", I gasped.
She began stroking my dick as I shot my load into her mouth. I felt exhausted and relieved. I was happier than ever. She sucked the rest out of me and slowly came up to kiss me. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and she let my own come slide in.
"Swallow it, bitch.", she said.

I did.

Sorry for the wait guys, hope you liked my short story! Keep a look out for part 3!

eleven
09-01-2009, 06:11 PM
Awesome, I can't wait for part 3!

Avax
09-02-2009, 01:42 AM
Can't wait for part 3. Awesome so far! :)

friedtwinkie
09-02-2009, 07:13 PM
sweet

Ricey
10-06-2009, 11:19 PM
i really want part 3 please

ssixg
06-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Very hot!

Wantinu2luv
09-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Just keep um cummmminnnng