PDA

View Full Version : Project Karma

TheYoungOne
08-30-2009, 02:47 PM
Project Karma
by theyoungone

Prologue

I was at the top of my game. Everything was working to my advantage, since I knew I could twist every situation and had any information I could possibly need at my finger-tips. I felt as though the world was my new play thing and was completely mine to enjoy. Everything, and I was only 20 years old.

I was confident.

I felt immortal.

I was wrong.

I parked my car into the parking garage right near my apartment and walked slowly to my door. I had just returned from my last exploitation. I had been tracking and investigating a man who had been taking advantage of his daughter, she was 16, he was 52.

------------

David Alexander Downey. That was his name. He didn't cover his online tracks well at all, and after initially discovering his lust for younger girls I investigated further, hoping to use all the information to put him away in jail, all thanks to an anonymous tip to the police, from a random stranger.

However, as with other situations I had investigated, I discovered his deeper darker secret and found out about his lustful desire for his daughter and what he had planned for her this very day.

I drove down to his house early this morning. It was a two hour drive, however to me, I felt like I was making a change with Project Karma, though at this point, I knew I was lying. I loved the power, the manipulative ability information gave me. I could so what I wanted and no one was to stop me.

As I broke in through the window, He already had his daughter drugged and passes out naked on the couch.

I was wearing a long hoodie, dark shaded sunglasses and a voice changer I had assembled and ran to a microphone attached close to my mouth. I simply whispered into it and the speaker in the device out put a different voice completely.

"David Alexander Downey, Age 53, current status... active pedophile." I repeated the opening of his investigation file as he stood watching the stranger who had just busted through his window.

"It's not what you think!" he quickly yelled out as he went running to the other side of the house.

I quickly sprinted after his, easily catching his and tackling him to the ground.

"Wait until the police arrive," I grinned.

"No, please... Anything you want, anything don't ruin my life..." he pleaded.

I starred at him. "Too late." I said gleefully.

"You look young, wouldn't you want the chance with her." he gasped, slowly pointing his finger to his passed out daughter. Somehow, it triggered the twisted part of me. I never felt like myself when certain chances came to surface. I always, changed into a twisted human.

"I fuck her, in exchange for your freedom?" I asked. He simply nodded while tears streamed down his face.

I laughed cockily. My dark side was awakened. I stood up and kick the old man in the stomach. "As if I needed your permission." I mocked as I walked over to his daughter, Unzipping my pants.

I grabbed the girl, who I knew from my investigations to be Whitney Downey, and lifted her legs apart. The man had already set out some lube on the coffee table near by and I grabbed it and soaked her pussy in it. I then gently rubbed my cock up and down her slit, untill both, her and I were wet enough to slid together.

I gently pushed it in and had my way with her motionless body. It was a new and erriee low for myself. Just months ago, such twisted and immortal situations never crossed my mind. Now here I was, fucking the daughter of a man while he stood, watching in fear of his life.

I thrusted in and out, she wasn't a virgin. After a few more quicker thrusts, I quickly came to an orgasm. I burried my dick deep in her and shot my cum into her.

I wiped myself up and zipped up. Walking back over to the man, I looked down at him.

"Good luck." I said and left to the door.

Once outside to my car, I grabbed a disposable cell phone I had purchased and dialed 9-1-1.

"I'd like to report a rape," I said into the phone.

I assumed everything would go as plannned. The man would believe he was safe. He wouldn't have wasted much time in trying to fuck his daughter after I left, I was pretty certain. I call the police, and of course, he gets caught in the act of rape and I get off completely free.

--------------

I twisted the key, only to realize my door was already unlocked. "What the hell?" I mummble quietly as I open the door and look to see my girlfriend, sitting with tears running down her eyes and she stares blanky into my old laptop. The Karma Laptop.

She looks up from the computer and straight to me.

"What... is Karma!" she shouts.

"I can explain, it's just..."

"And pictures of Courtney on here!" she yelled louder.

I couldn't play this off as a investigation for the better of the world anymore. This Project had gotten corrupted. It had turned into a tool for my own gain and satisfaction. I was busted and with everything that was recorded into that computer, I had no doubt prison would soon be my new home.

But I am getting ahead of myself here. Let's start at the beginning: