PDA

View Full Version : The summer of fun continues

waterdoc
09-06-2009, 10:40 AM
My last story left me headed back over to my older neighbor Jans house to get some desert and that would be her. This women had not realized how sexualy energized she had made me and with everything that she was doing to me and the new sexual experinces I was having with her and Alice I did not want to stop for anything. My mother commented once about how much time I spent over ther and I just told her if we had a pool I would be here at home.

By mid summer Jan was sucking my cock at least 10 times a day and Alice had and affection for fingering my ass, besides I could'nt believe how hard I would cum when she had her thumb up my ass and Jan sucking my cock. August came and Jans mother had become ill and Alice was on vacation and I needed someone or something to fuck. So started to hang out with my friend across the street, his mom Lela was mexican and did not work and was always home walking around in her see through night gown. I was so horny and when I discovered that Peters mom liked to were nothing I was there everyday.

A week after discovering my newly desired conquest, my friend Peter left to spend the rest of the summer with his real dad and I was on my own to figure out how I could get into Lela's pussy. A few days after he left I went over to see if I could just hang around and got no were fast. Lela just said he would be back at the end of the summer and to come back then. I was stuck with having to jack off all day and fantasize about Lela, Jan and Alice. I was home one morning stroking a fist full of cock when Lela called in a panic saying that her mouse trap had caught a mouse and could I remove it. I tucked my cock away and was at her door in a flash, and removed the mouse.

She then was so pleased that she asked me if I wanted to watch tv with her so I stayed and stat next to her on the couch stealing looks at her dark brown areolas and long nipples visable through her night gown. I could also see her hairy pussy, I was hard just sitting there. Lela got up to go pee and I noticed that I could see into the bathroon through a crack in the door trim, as I looked in she was sitting and fingering her self with her head tilted back and grabing her nipple. I was so hard and had my cock in my hand jacking off so fast and furious that I forgot were I was when I heard the toilet flush.

Here I am with my cock out of my pant through the zipper and the door suddenly opening, I took a lunge at the back of the recliner and hid my boner. Lela walked up and asked if I wanted something to drink I said yeah and need to pee as well. She turned to get us drinks and I went to the bathroom and grabbed a pair of her panties and jacked the biggest load ever into them. I also let out a low muffled grunt. When I came out of the bathroom Lela was sitting on the couch with one leg up and her beautiful black haired pussy exposed. God damn I was instantly hard and un able to hide my boner.

Lela looked at me and said I should of saved the cum for her, she said she just loves the taste of a mouth full of cum, I said I could do it again and she said drop those jeans now. I was soon standing naked and ready to please, she asked me to step in front of her so I did and she engulfed my cock all the way to the bottom of my shaft, I just about shot my load right there. She sucked me so hard and so good. I asked if I could return the favor and she just layed back on the couch and spread her legs wide. I was soon driving my tongue rapidly in and around her clit when she exploded and just about pulled my right ear off the side of my head.

I tried to get up and slide my cock into her but she wanted more of my tongue buried deep in her pussy. Finally I was released and got on top of her and slid my cock into her wet dripping pussy, I was fucking like a wood pecker trying to put a hole in the side of a tree when she came again and then said to switch positions. She went around to the end of the couch and leaned over the arm and told me to put it in and to fuck her hard again. I had not experince this position and was soon hitting bottom as ashe was moaning so loud I thought that anyone for blocks around could hear her.

My legs were now rubber and I had to sit down and recover, Lela was up and got down between my legs and stared to suck my cock hard again and as soona as I was up she straddled my lap and rocked slowly on my cock while kissing me so hot and deeply, I came so hard again and again this day. Later that Night I snuck out and went back over and fucked until just before my parents got up to go to work and afetr they left I was back over. I could not belive how my summer had started and how it was going now. All I could think of was how exciting it would be to have Jan who lived across the street and Alice, Jans friend all naked and fucking me. More to cum in the adventures of my summer fun.

Waterdoc

comsmith22
09-23-2009, 09:48 AM
:hwl;yr;:pcheers1:

[Very Good story... I look forward to reading more of your stories.... Thanks [/I]