PDA

View Full Version : Meeting for the first time

Lv2cpsy
09-08-2009, 09:20 AM
You've invited me over to your place. When I knock, you answer the door wrapped up in a robe and invite me in. You're staring at me calmly with your dark eyes, touching yourself through the fabric of your robe. The sexual charge in the air keeps us from laughing, despite the contrivance. We fix one another with animal gazes -- you standing in your robe, me standing in the center of the room.

You whisper: Make yourself at home.

I do. I walk in and sit at the end of the couch. You follow behind me and take a seat at the other end. As you sit down I can’t help but notice your robe slip open just enough to see your panties. You catch my stare and open your robe wider allowing me to see you aren’t wearing a bra. As we sit and make small talk, I can’t help but notice your hand slip down and lightly rub yourself through your panties. I notice they are slightly wet from your excitement. I notice your eyes drifting down to me rubbing the growing bulge in my pants.

You stand, and walk over to where I sit rubbing myself. Your robe slides off your shoulders revealing no bra a thong with the crotch soaked with your juices. You reach down and unzip my pants reaching inside and grabbing my rock hard cock. You give it a gentle squeeze. You slowly bend down allowing your breasts to point downward. I can’t help but reach up and cup one in each hand and give each a light squeeze. You let out a moan and press the head of my cock against your lips, which part, letting your warm lips wrap around it. You slowly take my 7 inches in your mouth. You stop momentarily, and slowly raise your head until my cock pops out of your mouth. You gently lick the tip.

I stand up and take hold of you and bend you over the arm of the couch. With your ass sticking up in the air, I can see the outlook of your shaved lips thru your soaked panties. I reach down and slowly run a hand up each of your legs starting at the knees and slowly working my way up. When I reach the top of your legs, I lightly run both hands over the wet crotch of your panties. This causes them to get even wetter. I then hook my thumbs under the waistband of your panties and slowly pull them off your ass, then slowly uncover your wet pussy. As I pull them off your pussy I can’t help but notice your lips glisten with your wetness. I pull them all the way down your legs, and you step out of them. I can’t help but pick them up and take a good long smell of the crotch. They smell so sweet I can’t help but lick the crotch; your juices taste soooo good. I drop them on the couch and kneel behind you just inches from your honey pot.

As I kneel down, I lightly blow on your soaked pussy, you moan as this sends chills. I put a hand on each cheek and put a thumb on each lip…

frankjohnmoore
09-30-2009, 01:22 AM
that was a nice short story, well written