PDA

View Full Version : Meeting Shelly

lik2luk
09-09-2009, 08:03 AM
I meet Shelly while driving through a neighborhood looking for the home of an instructor from the community college I attended. I was unfamiliar with area and saw a striking brunette that looked like a young Susan Lucci. I asked her directions. She was friendly and helpful. She led me to the home I was looking for. We talked a little more and exchanged phone numbers. We talked later that day for several hours and made a date to see a movie that night.

There was something electric being with her. At 5' 4" and 120 lbs, she had a nice figure that filled out her jeans just perfectly. Her personality was sweet. The movie was enjoyable with the exchange of glances and caresses. I thought I would make an early night since this was our first date and I had to work the next day.

We headed the twenty miles back to her town while doing some rubbing and kissing. We found a park not far from her house a proceeded with some heavy foreplay. Her breasts were so soft and her erect nipples were the perfect size. She was so receptive to my kisses and caresses. He lips seemed to melt around mine. She opened up as my hand rubbed the outside of her pussy. We knew we had to be somewhere else since the front seat was too confining. We decided to drive back the twenty miles to my house. It was a drive that had the car filled with sexual tension that we both wanted to release.

We arrived and proceeded directly to my room. With the lights way down low, I laid her down on her back and we kissed and explored each other’s mouths with our tongues. I unbuttoned her cotton shirt to expose her white bra with the clasp in front. Undoing the bra I licked and kissed and sucked her nipples. She helped me pull off my shirt let her hands wandering of my body. I continued to kiss my way down to the top of her jeans. Undoing the button and pulling the zipper down, I slide her jeans and white panties off. I run my tongue over the inside of thighs and spread her legs wide. She had the softest thin patch of hair that I have ever encountered. I let my tongue run over the top of slit. She responded with a moan and motion to get my pants off.

She was pleasantly surprised when my cock was released as my pants slide off. She rubbed it with her soft hands and licked it up and down. I was brought to the brink. I climbed on top her as we continued to kiss and rub against each other. She stated that she wanted me in her. No problem with me. I was in heaven.
One problem though she says, her aunt flow was visiting. Oh bummer I thought, well there will be other nights, hopefully. Just like that, she says, “you will have to pull it out first.” . She says that she was at the end of her period. Oh, I think, I guess there is a first for everything and figure what the hell. I slide down, find the string that I never noticed earlier and pull. I dropped it in the garbage can and climbed back into bed. Hey, if someone is that open with me, she must be something special.

I proceeded to slide my cock into the warmest and wettest pussies that night. She was so passionate that it didn’t take long for both of us to come to the brink. With each thrust, Shelly reponded with moans and sighs. From the sounds, Shelly was having more than one orgasm. Because she was not on the pill and I did not have a condom on, I pulled out and proceeded to spurt my load over her tanned belly. It was wonderful making love to her because it could be both love and cock pussy pounding sex.

frankjohnmoore
09-28-2009, 12:45 AM
aunt flow, never heard that one before, good story