PDA

View Full Version : My Wife Abroad

kooba
09-14-2009, 06:35 AM
My Wife Abroad - by Kyng Kooba - 2nd edit (may 09)

Short fictional story. A Jamaican waiter gets lucky (slutwife, interracial, cuckold)

My wife Rachel and I like to go on holiday three or four times a year. It depends entirely on work of course but when we do go, it is usually to somewhere suitable for our two young children. Zoë and Thomas are at the age when they enjoy days spent at the beach and playing in the sea. Rachel too has always loved the Caribbean though for years family resorts in Greece and Spain have been amongst our favourite places to visit. We are fortunate in that respect. I treat them as often as I can. Though of course, a couple need time for themselves. Every so often we leave the kids with our in-laws and book a romantic trip for just the two of us.

Caribbean men deserve their reputation every bit when it comes to bedding white female tourists. Since we’ve been together I’ve been well used to how my wife attracts attention from other men. In fact I’d go as far as to say that I’ve grown used to and enjoyed it. When we’re abroad it is somehow more emphatic. Having been married now for ten years I'm pleased to say Rachel is quite a head turner. At just under 5’6 with blonde, shoulder length hair she has a great figure. Rachel takes a lot of pride in how she looks and I've seen any number of foreign men either flirting with or giving her a generous looking over in the past. It has especially been most evident when we have been enjoying a meal at night and she is wearing something very eye-catching. She can easily change a bikini for an evening dress and it truly excites me to have another man ogling my wife’s big tits.

Two years ago Rachel and I went away to celebrate our eighth anniversary. We left Zoë and Thomas at home with my wife’s mother and booked a weeks holiday in Jamaica. We had been to Jamaica for our honeymoon and it still holds a special place for us to this day. Despite being out of season the weather was very warm and the sights truly breathtaking. We were staying in a villa around ten minutes walk from the centre of town and with convenient access to a small, private beach. It was our final day as I remember and Rachel had spent much of the afternoon there. Sunbathing and relaxing with a book. That night we dressed up and went into town for our last evening meal. It was a beautiful place. Very rural and with her rich, blonde hair, sparkling eyes Rachel looked wonderful. She was wearing a long, stylish white dress. Ankle length, silky in texture and extremely classy. It fit closely to her figure and wafer thin shoulders straps showed the discreet movement of her breasts as we walked amongst the white stone walls.

We strolled around for an hour or so then found a restaurant and took a table on the upstairs balcony. Overlooking the sea it was definitely romantic and as a gift for our anniversary I gave her a box containing a diamond necklace. Rachel, of course put it on for me and we sat holding hands across the table, the sea air blowing gently in from the bay. It seemed like our honeymoon all over again. The waiter who served us was a handsome mid-twenties with short hair, very dark skin and a set of perfect, white teeth. He had a solid, slim figure with muscular arms and as he attended our table he seemed to be showed my wife particular attention. I watched, excitedly as he laughed and joked with us. Sneaking regular looks down her dress.

We were among the only people there which surprised me for such a pleasant evening. Fortunate perhaps as I watched his behaviour with fascination and genuine arousement. He was very friendly indeed, asking us where we were from and how long we were staying. I couldn’t help but smile at the way he was trying to flirt with my wife while she was sat right next to me. Eventually Rachel asked me what the matter was and if there was anything she could do. When I told her of the waiters definite interest it drew a wry smile from her lips. She clearly hadn't realised his true intentions and blushed slightly. Pausing as if in thought, Rachel smiled and raised her hand lightly, drawing the young man to our table. My mouth felt dry as Rachel smiled and asked the man his name. There was still, no-one around else on the balcony. She turned her chair, re-crossing her legs beneath the long dress and rested her chin, delectably on her finger. As she did so she leaned forward ever so slightly so that the neckline of her dress dipped an extra inch. The man's eyes widened and he eagerly accepted the look Rachel was giving him of her tits.

He told us his name was Tody and for the next few moments I watched as she flirted quite openly with him. All right in front of me. I was amazed and incredibly moved. The man was understandably surprised at first but adjusted in moments. I realised that he was well versed in chatting to European women and had likely bedded a long string of them while he’d been working here. By now I was firmly erect inside my trousers and receiving gentle flirtatious looks from my lovely wife. His eyes confidently moved between her face and breasts, almost ignoring me completely. I have to say that Rachel seemed to enjoy it so much. I could tell she was excited by this new experience. A call from inside the restaurant and Tody excused himself and went hurriedly inside. Rachel turned back to me. She looked pleased with herself. We were both truly exhilarated by what was happening. I knew that I would love to watch this horny waiter screwing her senseless and she seemed to be thinking the same thing.

My throat was dry as I leaned closer and whispered if she wanted to go further. Her eyes flickered and she thought for a moment. Throughout our full ten years of marriage I had never asked her that. We have always been a very close couple though Rachel has of course, been propositioned before. Now, in this spectacular climate I could see she was contemplating it for the first time. I know she certainly found him attractive but it was more the fact that she had only just met him that excited her. The waiter came out again and though he began cleaning a table he gaze was never far away from us. Rachel was looking over at him constantly now and smiling her walked over to us once more. I could clearly see his cock standing up through his trousers as he talked and made Rachel laugh. That wasn't hard. Eager to resume perhaps were we had left off, his eyes moved between her face and tits some more. Confident and unashamed.

He took a seat at our table, my wife flirting with him continually, until it had gone dark. By then the restaurant was beginning to empty and Tody already knew full well that he was going to end up fucking Rachel later. He seemed to know that was what we both wanted from him. The young man had a brave, certain look on his face and she showed hardly any nerves. Rachel and I kept glancing at each other. She could see how I was encouraging her and it drew excitable looks. Hardly noticing me at all, Tody touched my wife's hand and told her how beautiful he thought she was. I saw Rachel stiffen, running her tongue over her lip as the waiters hand began stroking her thigh beneath the table.

Eventually, Rachel took a deep breath and asked if he would like to walk back to the villa with us. Tody smiled and nodded. Knowing full well what was being offered. He lowered his breath and said to me that he would dearly love to fuck my wife in front of me. All three of us made our way along the road. It was exceptionally dark by then which made it easier for Tody to put his hands all over her. It was just as well that it was quiet at that late hour. Rachel was a little rocky from all the wine. Excited and looking forward to a stiff screwing I was sure. We had soon reached the short path down to the villa and I opened the gate for them. Pausing for moment as the young man, his arm around Rachel's waist began feeling her tits in turn through the dress. Rachel glanced at me as he touched her. He couldn't wait to get her inside.

I fumbled and opened the door. Feeling some relief at being back but knowing that our night was only beginning. Rachel wanted it too. She immediately led Tody through to the bedroom. Myself in hot pursuit, closing the door behind me. With Rachel standing by the bed, Tody stopped and gazed longingly down her figure. Stepping forward they shared a long and heated embrace. My wife's arms around his neck as their lips met. Suddenly, the young man began pulling out his cock. Tody was big and I could see a look of amazement on her face as he bounced free. Expertly he stepped forward, a horny look in his eye. Rachel allowing him to gently slip the straps of her lovely dress down her arms. I noticed her tremble slightly as the dress fell over her breasts, dropping neatly to her ankles. Straight away Tody began touching and feeling her. Making her gasp as he kissed and sucked her round flat nipples.

His hands where all over her and in no time he laid Rachel on her back and was parting her legs. Moments later he was slipping 8” of hard cock into my wife with rampant enthusiasm. He was a well hung man no doubt and the contrast of him stretching open my wife’s white sex was terrific. Driving, desperate, pleading groans from her as he went. This was just what I wanted. Her breasts rolling on each stiff stroke. As Tody put a foot on the bed and began laying into her Rachel hard she gasped and groaned like a banshee. He dished out quite a deserved pounding so much so that one of her heels came flying off and clattered to the wooden floor. It is hard to say how I felt. The experience was tremendous. Gasping Tody got onto the bed and laid on top of her, the bed smacking against the wall as he fucked her nice and hard. Rachel gasped in pleasure, enjoying his big cock as I simply stood at the base of the bed, determined to delight in what I was seeing. Her cunny was so wet. It was obvious to the eye.

The rickety bed, squeaked in familiar fashion as they went at it. My wife’s nails digging into his back, milking her first black cock. After a fashion the young waiter lifted himself to his arms, driving his hips forward and making my wife groan and gasp in pleasure. Rachel stiffened as she reached orgasm. The stickiness in the room growing as sex kept on. The heavy slapping of his balls loud and sure. He drove quite mercilessly, the look in his eyes staying the same and Rachel stammered and struggled to adjust to his size. Determined and confident. Grasping the sheet in her hand, she came again. A quite desperate, pleading moan erupting from her lips. Suddenly Tody joined her. Gasping something in his native tongue. Rachel seemed to understand and encouraged him to finish. Her hands tight around his waist as he bounded up and down between her legs. In a series of sharp, deep thrusts the Jamaican waiter came. Pouring his relief into my wife's body and collapsing on top of her in a heap.

Rachel and Tody worked the bedsprings for much of the night. In the morning he fucked her again and left. She was still wearing the diamond necklace I had presented her with the night before. A lovely touch. As he passed me in the kitchen Tody grinning that Rachel had indeed been the latest in a long string of conquests. A satisfied nod to me as I let him out. The whole event was something that, while not planned came about on the spur of the moment. Perhaps that is the best way such things can occur. We flew home happy and desperately excited about what we had done. Hoping that we might enjoy another event in the future.

end

frankjohnmoore
11-13-2009, 02:40 AM
very nice

carthago
11-19-2009, 04:16 AM
perfect