PDA

View Full Version : My Wife abroad part 2

kooba
09-14-2009, 06:37 AM
My wife abroad - Part 2 - By Kyng Kooba (edit Aug 2009)

In case you didn’t read our last letter I was writing about my wife and our holidays abroad. We have been going away regularly for years. Mainly to resorts in Greece and Spain where the local men are well known for bedding British women. Having heard these old tales we used to take them as rumours. Plain and simple. Until we decided to find out for ourselves. At 35 Rachel has shoulder length, blonde hair and the kind of eye-catching figure that attracts the attentions of these horny foreigners time and time again. She is always guaranteed a stiff pounding during our stay. Especially with her big tits and her long, shapely legs.

It is three years since we last visited Jamaica. That night on the eve of our anniversary I enjoyed Rachel fucking a waiter for the first time. I had never watched before and it laid the way for what was to come. Since my last letter we have been to five different countries: Greece, Spain, Brazil, Italy and Costa Rica. I’m delighted to say that Rachel has been fucked royally in every one. Indeed watching her flirt has become a real joy. Though these days I’d say that she is even more confident of herself. She loves showing off her body and going for larger, daring thrills. Often being quite unashamed. At night she likes to dress in her finest and have other men looking at her. Thriving on the attention.

At home our life is very much a normal one. The fun we have abroad completely set apart from our family and friends. Rachel runs a small beauty salon in the centre of town and she is well thought of. I know she would probably be horrified to have anyone find out how she behaves on holiday. Running her own business has been a dream of hers since before we where married. I am it has to be said, very lenient towards my wife. I like to see her in nice clothes and to have the things that she wants. Keeping her business has taken a lot of hard work on her part. Not least with our two young children to bring up as well. Zoë is seven and Thomas is nearly six. As you can imagine they both need full time attention. With such a hectic lifestyle our trips have always been a way of letting loose and spending time together.

Our last holiday was in June when we took the kids to Spain. I should say that we hadn’t any ‘plans’ when we set out. Rachel had never had slept around while Zoë and Thomas were with us. We didn’t feel that would be proper and always saw this as ‘family time’. More often than not to be spent at beach resorts. However, memories of our recent, lurid trip to Greece where still fresh in my head as we headed for the tourist heart of Malaga. We had been there twice in the past though it had been several years since our last visit. Spain has always held a special place for us. Especially the grand south. Rachel of course, likes the best treatment and the hotel I put us in was quite grand. We had two adjoining rooms. One for us and one for the kids.

The first week was pleasant enough. Except Rachel had her handbag stolen within the first three days but that was the only downside. We had ample opportunity to relax and enjoy the break. The weather was beautifully hot and the kids where loving every minute. Especially poolside or when we headed down to the beach. Though unbearable around mid-day we would often find ourselves relaxing leisurely in the many cafes dotted around town. It was busy. The height of the season. As is usual for us we soon grew bored of the beach and ventured out of the main city and into the smaller surrounding areas. It was mostly countryside. Charming really and the coastal towns where really something to see. Picturesque and away from the mass of other tourists.

One day on the second week of our holiday we took a bus ride to a small town a couple of miles up the coast. Rachel had wanted to see it. Having decided to buy presents for her family as well as a few odds and ends for our home. She had her mind set on some Spanish trinkets for her collection and hoped to find something she liked from the quaint little shops we knew there would be. It was a dusty, bumpy journey on the bus. So very hot and humid. Not the most enjoyable of journeys and we were all glad to arrive. The town itself was a ram shackled but bustling place. Not too overcrowded and went along with our expectations. The first thing we did was to find a café and buy Cokes for the kids and ice tea for ourselves. Afterwards we looked around town. Rachel had found several unusual, bargain items as late afternoon approached.

It was then that we passed a general kind of convenience store. I’m sure you’ve seen them. Extremely common around tourist areas and the kind that sells newspapers, beach things and clothes. There is nothing exceptional about this. Except for the dress which hung outside the door on an iron hanger. It was noticeable as it was incredibly small. Completely on its own. The grey fabric nasty and thin. I felt my mouth grow dry and looked around for Rachel who was fishing for ice creams for the kids. The dress had a yellow card cut into the shape of a star, advertising the modest price in bold writing. I got excited just from imagining it on my wife’s figure. Seeing Zoë and Thomas were busy I called her over. When I nodded towards the dress I saw her eyes go blank for a second. She looked around. Obviously thinking what I was thinking. The town was growing busier by the second. She knew what I was asking of her. Wiping my brow I quickly took it down. Rather hoping that no one would notice me. Rachel’s lip curled into a smile as she took it from me and went inside to pay.

I received a sight indeed when a short time later, my wife re-emerged. She had changed in the shop and came strolling down towards me. Perhaps it was just how tight and short the dress was. Or how much of her body it revealed. I hadn’t expected her to put it on now. What a treat. The hem line in particular stretched tightly between the very tops of her rounded thighs. Completely showing off her smooth, waxed legs. There was not much left to the imagination let me tell you. Rachel looking so excited and so pleased with herself. She had, I noticed bought a pair of black high heel shoes to finish the effect and I felt my cock begin to stiffen right away. The old woman at the counter gave us both a dirty look. I didn’t mind at all and took the second bag containing her clothes. Rachel walked past me shaking back her hair once more. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her breasts stretched enormously against the chest. Her nipples just slightly visible through the materiel. With a wry smile she showed her delight as she stepped down onto the street. A look of complete satisfaction on her face. Revelling in doing something so extrovert and wild.

As we walked slowly down the street Rachel received blatant whistles and calls. She was loving every second and drew a lot of horny, eager looks. The faces we past where quite leering. Particularly from the younger Spanish men. Calmly and confidently she slipped her arm into mine. Eventually as the kids grew tired we took a table at an outdoor restaurant. Rachel sat facing the street and quickly crossed her legs. She had already let me know that she wasn’t wearing any underwear and I could see she was conscious of the shortness of the dress. The waiter I noticed didn’t mind and gave Rachel quite an eyeful. I was already preparing myself for a wonderful evening. When we ordered our meal I couldn’t stop staring at my wife’s chest. She really was showing through and I truly couldn’t help myself. She caught me looking more than once, replying with a smile.

Even though Zoë and Thomas were there it didn’t seem so unnatural and I began wondering if we could actually do it. In fact I was about to mention the waiter’s interest when I realised Rachel had already made plans of her own. One second she was touching up her lipstick with a pocket mirror and the next reaching out towards my arm. For a second I didn’t realise what she was doing until I saw she was looking and smiling at a man at a table across from us. He was black, stockily built with a shaven head. He wore a neat dark suit with a white tie. Showing his age which was probably mid to late fifties. I guess the suit was what made him stand out so much. I wanted to ask my wife what she was doing but she continued smiling over in his direction. Of course he quickly took notice. His stony, almost dry face remaining steady for a moment. I felt tense as he steadily returned her look. His eyes fell to her breasts more than once then under the table to her legs.

His build implied an aura of respectability. Though he had perhaps done heavy labour for much of his life. His dark, deep skin had obviously spent too much time out in the sun. He certainly carried himself and my wife was confidently holding his eye. Seeing Thomas with food around his mouth she paused to clean him up. Then she turned to me and asked me what I thought. The restaurant was reasonably quiet. Perhaps because it was ludicrously overpriced. Taking a sip from my glass I had already decided that would like nothing more than to have this man screw my wife rigid. He probably had a very big cock and I kept telling myself this as she waited for an answer. Just then another couple with two young kids took a table behind us. They, like us where tourists. Ladled with beach things. Their arrival distracted me. Zoë and Thomas where entertaining themselves. Looking into Rachel’s eyes I nodded and stood to go to the bathroom.

When I returned I got a wonderful surprise. Rachel had turned her chair to face the man and was sitting cross-legged, gently tapping her foot and smiling. She was completely unashamed, inviting this total stranger to enjoy her body. I shifted uncomfortably, noticing that several other people, including the young couple behind us where beginning to notice. It didn’t matter. Rachel loved the attention she was getting. The man too, was generously accepting my wife’s offer. Pausing regularly from his meal to sit back and admire her figure. His eyes where dark and sharp. I don’t think that even he could believe how bold she was being. Playing with her wedding ring, rotating it around her finger. There was a look of amusement on both their faces. Even so, as I took my seat I noticed my wife’s hand trembling. Hiding how nervous she must have felt. On her current path she would be getting every inch of his big, black cock before long and I just hoped I could be there to see it.

Rachel boldly stood, satisfied that she had the man's full attention and walked over to his table. She introduced herself and putting down his glass, he told her to sit. I watched as they began light chat. His English was good, but broken in patches. Of course my wife was flirting. Leaning across the table and enjoying having his eyes all over her. He asked her where we were from. Rachel had no reason to lie to him. She said that we were English and on holiday. That we liked to visit Spain often. At this point he cast his gaze across our table. Towards Zoë, Thomas and myself. He knew what was going on. Rachel smiled knowingly and took a cigarette from her handbag. The man smoothly produced a lighter from his pocket. He lit hers then took one out of a packet for himself.

I could not take my eyes away. An air of proud and assured confidence about my wife. I listened. He seemed to say little as to his origin. Though Rachel did ask him and I was unsure if he was Spanish. Thomas asked why his mother was sitting at another table. I told him it would not be for long. Rachel was obviously very taken by her new friend. Their voices where often muffled by the bustle in the street but I listened as intently as I could. I heard the man sigh, his dinner finished. Neatly putting down his knife and fork he asked my wife to put her chair back. That he liked her legs very much and would enjoy a better view of them. Rachel laughed and did as she was told. Folding her hands in her lap and showing off her tits as well.

The couple behind me where obviously listening in too. Muttering unhappily they knew what was going on. They quickly paid and left. Rachel seemed not to notice their look. Her bright, captivating look was settled on the older man in front of her. I truly believe she drew as much excitement from flirting and showing her body as from fucking. And I was sure that second part was about to come. At last Rachel sat forward and quietly put what I was sure was a proposition to him. She stood, smiling and came back to our table. My wife had a wicked look in her eyes as she asked me for some money to rent a room. I quickly, breathlessly counted out some notes and handed them to her. Then she walked back to his table and the pair of them stood. Her dress was so short it barely covered her pert ass Her hips swaying a treat. I swallowed as they went together into the bar. The man several inches shorter but broad in stature. I knew he would be well hung and wondered if Rachel had thought that too.

Time seemed to stand still and I checked my watch what seemed every few seconds. Enjoying my glass of wine and letting my thoughts run wild. For most of that time in full knowledge that the black man my wife had teased so was at that moment no doubt rutting her senseless in an upstairs room. She deserved it and I felt deep down that he did too. The kids where entertaining themselves, oblivious to all of it. The time wore on and on. For around 30 minutes I waited. The street beginning to quieten down as people went home. I was growing more impatient and nervy by the second. Eventually Rachel and the man re-emerged. Passing the waiter that had shown an interest in her earlier. My wife looked paler and a little shaken but was smiling broadly. A slight ginger-ness in her step. She had undoubtedly been black fucked.

She sat at our table, crossed her legs and gave a favourable look to her companion who joined us, grinning and shaking hands playfully with Thomas. He had a look of relief about him. I would have loved to know what had gone on. Rachel introduced ‘Carlos’ to me. He put out his hand and I shook it. As a sign of generosity he ordered a pitcher of Retsina for us. We chatted about home and work. Rachel leading of course. Playing the hostess. Carlos himself was quite a character. He seemed loud and settled with his glass of wine. My wife unable to hide how attractive she found his manner. As I went to the bathroom a second time I noticed his hand lying on her thigh beneath the table. Her own hand was on top of his. Letting him know that she liked his touch. I knew right away that we where not finished yet.

We agreed to return to our own hotel. As it happened Carlos had a car and was willing to drive us. He knew what he would be getting and my wife joined him in the front. She couldn’t take her eyes off him and obviously was very impressed by what had occurred between them. There was such chemistry. Carlos had a bold, familiar feel about him. Very comfortable with himself and I noticed he had a wedding ring of his own. When I asked him about it he reacted subtly. Responding casually to my question by adding he had four children of his own. The kids were bouncing about on the back seat. They liked Carlos and I had noticed this wasn’t lost on my wife. Of course there was quite a scene at the hotel. Especially as Rachel and Carlos walked together. My wife insisted being arm in arm with her new lover. I saw one of the staff raise her eyebrows when she saw my wife’s dress. As we made our way up in the lift I was glad we had two rooms. Otherwise I would have had to take Zoë and Thomas down to the lobby and I did not want to miss what was going to happen. Instead I took them inside while Rachel unlocked our adjoining room from the hall and showed Carlos in. She was most definitely willing. He in turn was honestly hungry for more of her body. Changing my shirt I looked in the mirror. Breathing heavily with anticipation. Then I went back to the main room where Zoë and Thomas where playing on the floor.

I sat down with them. It was not long before the sounds began coming from the next room. My wife’s deep, muffled gasps of pleasure combined with her bed shunting against the wall.
‘Oh….yes..yes..’ over and over. The kids looked at each other. Wondering what the new, strange man was doing to their mother. I knew full well. Leaving them playing I stood on shaky legs. Feeling dizzy as I struggled to my feet. Unable to resist I knocked once, opened the side door and slipped through. The dimly lit, heat of the room hit me right away. Together with the sight and sound of Carlos vigorously fucking Rachel on the bed. The thin curtains where closed and as I stepped forward I stumbled on my wife dress. Lying discarded on the floor. Turning, I locked the door behind me.

Carlos was lying on top of Rachel. Her legs spread around him. The Spaniard made grunt after grunt and he thrust powerfully with his hips. My wife on the receiving end as the bed struck hard against the wall.
‘Oh…Oh darling yes’ she moaned to him. They didn’t even stop fucking even though I was there. Excited by this voyeuristic feel I walked around to the foot of the bed. My wife’s deep sighs and groans echoing in my mind. Carlos was also naked, his hand gripping the wooden bed head which was rocking with the pressure. Watching black on white was quite something. I had been right. The man was certainly big. He was squeezed up side Rachel as far as he could go though it was undoubtedly a very tight fit. I picked her dress up as the bed head beat harder against the wall. Their fucking quite ferocious. Pausing and gasping for breath, Carlos lifted himself onto his arms. Staring eagerly down as he jerked my wife hard. Rachel’s lip was shaking and her eyes where clearly glazed over.

It was then that Carlos saw me. He had been so wrapped up he hadn’t even noticed I was standing there. There was sweat on is face as he turned his head. A sparkle in his eye. Rachel own eyes blinked open, surprised that her lover had stopped screwing her. She stared up at the ceiling, her breathing heavy then down to where I was standing. I had watched Rachel having sex before but this was different somehow. There was a real look of satisfaction on her face. Seeing my reaction Carlos leaned to one side. He had something he wanted to show me and he briefly pulled out his cock. He was over 10 inches long and I saw Rachel flinch as he pulled the tip from her body. Despite the dimness of the room he was huge. Amazed, I watched. Carlos wanted me to know what he was giving my wife as with a wink and proudly pushed himself fully back into my wife’s cunt. The last few inches being pushed home with some force. Drawing a croak from my wife’s lips, followed by a smile of pleasure as his balls began meeting her once again. Readjusting himself he began to fuck one more, enjoying the effect he was having on Rachel as her eyes turned upward. Stammered something incomprehensible followed by a long and sexual sigh. She had reached orgasm. A feat Rachel rarely met.

Though the man slowed for her he soon continued his stiff humping. My wife’s fingers hard and rigid on his back. Her breasts rolling on her chest. At last he withdrew and Rachel, her face showing plenty of life crawled onto her knees so he could take her from behind. By now she moved quite gingerly. Spreading her knees and resting comfortably on her elbows. Carlos gently pushed back her hair as he knelt behind. His hands resting on her hips. The slapping of his balls was more obvious. His own face showing the effort. Sweat on his brow. It was especially hot. The sweat making the room damp. I watched him enjoying himself no end and taking his time. At last Rachel turned onto her back. She too was breathing heavily. Allowed Carlos to part her legs and slide himself back into her. I could clearly see she sheer length of his cock now as it pulled and probed her body. He must have been so deep.

She began to jerk roughly on his strokes. His own gasps joining hers. With a staggered shudder Rachel came again, close to tears of joy as the man's hips began pounding her to the end. Her body shook, as did the bed. Rocking unbelievably to the side. The calves of my wife’s smooth legs slapped against his arms. As it became apparent he was coming Rachel encouraged him. She wanted him to shoot inside her, knowing it would be deep. I too was breathless. I staggered back to the chair by the window. Reaching up to open it and let in some air. When I turned back Carlos, his face twisted, thrust forward with a final few strokes. Gasping, he ground to a halt and unloaded his balls. The action made Rachel orgasm too. Leaving her quite helpless. I knew he had come hard and there was almost an expression of relief on Rachel’s face as he collapsed down onto her.

I stayed. My heart beating. They remained locked for several minutes before Carlos tiredly slid to the edge of the bed. His big cock had done its job and now limp I watched as he redressed himself. Rachel too, looked on from the bed, covering herself with a sheet. She lit a cigarette. Her body moist and hot just to look at. Already I could see what an influence sex had had on her. When he was ready our black guest went to the bed and kissed my wife on the lips. It was then, quite softly that Rachel spoke. She offered him the chance to have dinner with her that evening. I could see when she said it that Rachel was hoping to see more of her black lover. Carlos, to his credit actually looked at me as if seeking permission. When I nodded he turned back to Rachel smiled and kissed her again. When he had gone my wife took a shower. I left her alone for a while and went back to Thomas and Zoe. When I returned, she was dressing for dinner.

We sat separately. Rachel and Carlos several tables along. My wife had spent a long time preparing herself. She always likes to dress up but tonight she wanted to look her very best. Suitably choosing a stylish red silk evening dress. Neatly cut with a rounded neckline. Carlos was naturally in the same black suit and white shirt as he had worn that afternoon. The older Spaniard was enjoying himself. Having dinner with a beautiful, younger white woman. Rachel had asked me to lend him a tie and my watch. Now I wasn’t sure if I would get the back but it was worth it to see them together. It seemed a shame that we where approaching the end of our holiday. In fact we had but two days left. Rachel had made it clear earlier that she was thinking of staying behind for an extra week. Showing just how much she was taken by this charismatic man.

After a short meal and half a bottle of wine the two of them left to make their way up to our room. They had said little. Simply smiling and teasing each other across the table. Carlos must have been bulging at the pants and so it seemed. Later, after I had paid, taken the kids up and tucked them in I slipped through the side door. Carlos was indeed fucking Rachel balls deep on the bed. Grunting and groaning. His ass bounding up and down between her legs. The lamps in the room where on. A sticky feel to the room as I took a seat. Rachel was sighing as he filled her. Smiling up at her lover and obviously enjoying it. As he paused she took herself behind the knees. Lifting her legs in the air. Carlos gasped heavily took the hint and pinned her nicely back with his arms. Imposing his dominance as he pumped to a finish.

I was woken in the morning by the bed springs in the adjoining room being given another workout. Later Rachel went down for a swim and as she did I managed to catch her. We hadn’t really talked since the previous afternoon. I have to say she looked thrilled. Carlos was certainly a stud for his age. She told me he had to go home that day. As his family and particularly his own wife would be expecting him. To be frank I had mixed emotions about it. I enjoyed the fact was Rachel seemed so willing and free to have sex with this man. Yet she appeared to be more taken with him that I would have liked. There was a definite light in her eyes. I wondered if her next adventure would be as intense.

end

frankjohnmoore
11-13-2009, 03:02 AM
very interesting, i think she likes the big prick, thanks