PDA

View Full Version : Pimped by a stripper (Part 2)

biprinceal
09-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Ok, after sucking and being fucked by the managers, we head back out to the VIP room and the managers tell us that we can have the bottle service private area. It is not completely private but does have some very high back sofa and it sits higher up so if the guy sits down just a little bit you can not see what is happening in up there. They also bring over a couple of bottles of champange and a bottle of Grey Goose vodka, and Nessa tells me that the charges just went up by $15.00 and that the manangers are going to get a cut of the money. She laughs at me and says she hopes that I am ready to make everyone else in the club money. She gives me another Vodka and Cranberry shot to drink and tells me to drink it and then pours me a glass of champange. I am feeling very, very good now and I can not wait for the next guy. She tells me that she is going to go and work the crowd and see if she can find me another customer. While she is gone, Christina comes by and introduces herself to me...I had a huge smile on my face because she does not recognize me even though she used to be one of the girls I came in to see in the past. I started to laugh and the had to tell her who I was and she couldn't believe it and she loved it when I told her why I was there. She said she was going to talk to Nessa and make sure that it was ok for her to bring guys back to me. This had me a little intimidated beause Christina is a really hot biker chick and she has a lot of big fucking biker dudes (some of the gang members) as friends and customers and I am not sure what will happen with them when they see me.

Well, unfortunetly I don't see anybody for about 30 minutes and then Nessa and Christina both come back there to see how I am doing and to make me have another shot. Then, they introduce me to Red, Mandy, and Daria to let me know that any one of them is allowed to bring a customer back to see me but only one of the five of them. We all have another drink and a glass of champagne and it is now around 8:30 pm and the girls go out into the main room of the club to look for customers. While the girls are looking for guys Holley comes up to the table and has a glass of champagne and tells me how hot I look and that she really digs that I am exploring this side of me. She tells me that she has already talked to Nessa and that we were all going home with her to meet her husband at the end of the night. I asked her if that was costing her anything and she said that she had eaten Nessa out in the dressing room while a bunch of the girls watched and that she would have to do it again tonight anytime Nessa asked for it. I just smiled and said don't you love being her whore? I wish I was all the time. Holley just smiled and said "oh god yes I do"

About this time Mandy came back and had a large black dude in tow, she sat him down next to me and asked him if I was as hot as she had promised. He just leaned back on the sofa and proceeded to pull out one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen and it wasn't even completely hard yet, and he asked me if I thought I could take the whole thing. I just smiled looked over at Mandy and she nodded and then I turn to him grabbed his big dick and asked while I was stroking it that if I did take the whole thing he needed to give me a tip and then went right down on that beautiful cock. It was probably at least 8.5 inches even though it was not fully hard, but I felt confident I could the whole thing in because my throat had already had a work out so far and I thought that it wouldn't be that tough to take this beast. When he got fully erect he was at least 10 inches, but only about 5.5-6 inches around, and I be damned if he didn't slip right into my throat without any problems. He was groaning and moaning about the fact that no one had ever taken the whole thing before and that he wanted me to be his regular bitch from now on. I kept working on his cock and he was going nuts every time I pressed my nose against his pubes, he really seemed to love it when I would swallow and work my throat muscles while his cock was down there. I pulled all the way off of him and smiled and said that by the time I was through with him he would never want a blow job from anyone else and in the end he was going to be putty in my hands, and that I just might make him my bitch. He just laughed and said that I might be right, I asked him what he wanted and he smiled and said he wanted to cum with his cock all the way down my thoart. I said that he could do that but I wanted him to tell me that he was going to save all his cum for me from now on. I was falling in love with big cock and how it felt in my mouth and throat. He said baby if you let me cum straight down your throat I will won't cum with any one else. I then took his cock right back down and started to play with his balls and work my throat muscles and I heard him groan and lift up off of the couch and start to shoot his cum directly into my stomach, I never tasted a drop and I loved it. I felt so powerful, I now know what all of you strong women have always known and felt what all of you always feel when you take controll of a man. I knew he was putty in my hands and that for now on I had him whenever I wanted him. I made him give me his business card before he left and told him not to forget to give Mandy and extra tip for me.

As he walked off Holley walked back up and whispered that she had been watching and was masturbating while watching and then stuck her still wet finger in my mouth. Damn she tasted good and she then said I would get to taste more later and walked away. As she is walking away Nessa comes up with a guy and I know she just want to see what I would do for her because this guy was a old fat slob. She tells me he is willing to pay double and that I will do it or she will never go out me as one of the girls ever again. Well, I sit there and think about for a second but I knew and she knew that I couldn't risk losing her and that in the end I really was her whore/bitch. So, I was determined to get him off as quickly as I could so I started rubing his dick through his slacks and getting him as excited as I could before I even start, that was when the last bit of shitty news hit me...God, he had a tiny fucking dick. This is one of those that I know you women just have to laugh at when you see them. I unzipped his pants and out came a 3 inch dick and about 3 inches around, I actually did keep from laughing and just got right to it. I really do not have much else to say other than I got him off and he didn't cum to much. Nessa kisses me on the cheek and says she will be right back. She walks him back to his table and comes back and tells me how proud she is of me and that she heard about my previous customer and she thinks it is great that I have someone who wants to be a repeat customer and that I have to remember that there are no freebies for anyone that I meet tonight, I am her whore and anyone I meet tonight has to pay from now on and that she is to get her cut. She then hands me some lipstick and tells me I need to touch it up.

It is now a little after 10:00 o'clock and here comes Christina with one her biker friends and shit this dude is pretty much what you picture as a biker dude, he is about 6'5", 250, and covered in tattoos. Hairy, bearded, and tough looking and he comes up to me and tells me he has a special request...He wants to cum in my mouth and then kiss me so that I can feed him back his cum. I was really shocked to hear this out of this tough biker dude but there was Christina just smiling away like the fucking Chesire Cat and her friend proceeds to unzip his pants with out even sitting down and pulls his cock out where any one in the VIP section can see him, So, I reach up and start to play with his cock and tell him it would probably be a good idea for him to sit down and let me get to work. He smiles and comes over and sits by me and I get back on my knees and go to work. Now at least I am back in the realm of real cocks, this one is about 7.5 inches but to be honest he didn't smell real good, so I was trying to work around that while still giving him the best blowjob I could. I was working that cock and trying to hold my breath, so I went all out and played with his balls while sucking on his cock and moving my head up and doen on him and then I hear Christina tell him to lower his pants down. He lifts his ass off the couch and I help him lower his pants, he isn't wearing any underware and he grabs me and kisses me and forces his tounge in my mouth, as I pull away Christina says she wants to see me give him a rim job. This does not thrill me as I am afraid of how clean he may be, but I do as I am told. As I am rimming him (and it wasn't horrible) I am also playing with his balls and stroking his cock. I then move back up to his balls and suck on them letting him teabag me. I then suck on my fingers to get them good and wet and start to slid them up his ass, the seems to reall be enjoying this as I start to suck on him again. He is really getting off on my massaging his prostate as I suck him and I can tell that he is right on the edge, so I stick a third finger in his ass and he goes off the fireworks on the Fourth of July. I hold all of his cum in my mouth and then I do as he asked and kiss him and fed him back his cum. Christina says that she loved the show and can't wait to bring me some more men.

Wanting More
09-18-2009, 10:13 PM
Another hot installment. Thanks!

Avax
09-20-2009, 11:28 PM
Part 2 was just as good if not better than part 1. Thanks!

Kingpin420
05-25-2010, 12:12 AM
wow that was great

Delta64
05-25-2010, 11:16 PM
great as before

ssixg
06-11-2010, 03:23 PM
Very nice...I was snowballed once...awesome experience!

kell9962
09-04-2010, 06:16 AM
nicely done like how pt2 picks right up from pt 1