PDA

View Full Version : Mr. ED ,Wilbur, and Carol

jwxx5
09-22-2009, 03:07 PM
Wilbur woke up at 3 a.m .Carol wasn't in bed with him . He went looking for her all over the house. No were
was Carol insight.Now making his way outside looking all around still no Carol. Hearing a noise in the barn office he had. He open the door Mr Ed was going aaawww baby don't stop. Wilbur walk over to the stall look in he saw Carol nude under him giving him a blow job.

Wilbur yelled " Carol what the fuck are you doing!"
She didn't answer him just keep on sucking on Ed's big horse cock .

Wilbur said "Ed that's my wife sucking your cock ".
Ed said " She is damm good at it to I am going to cum all over that bitch."

Wilbur said"Ed you can't you'll make a mess out her. "
Ed said "oh yes I can she wants it."

Suddenly Ed's shooting his cum all over Carol as she is trying to catch all she can in her mouth.
She got out from under Ed dripping in his warm cum all over her body looks at Wilbur. Steps out the stall goes over to Wilbur's desk knocks everything off of it .Lays back spreading her legs as they are hanging off the desk.

Carol tells Ed to come over and stick his big horse cock in her dripping wet pussy.

Wilbur said "Carol he will rip you to pieces.
Carol said "Shut up Wilbur! I want A monster cock in me not your tiny little worm!"

Wilbur yells Ed don' t do it!
Ed yells I am going to do it that bitch will dripping my cum out her pussy for month!

As Ed got in position in between Carol's legs . She pulls his big horse cock head in her pussy. She lets out a big moan. Ed pushes forward with it inserting more of his horse cock. Carol moans louder.

"Oh My god I am having my first orgasm ever!" said Carol

Wilbur looks at Carol said "that's not true I gave you many"

Carol said "that's because I faked them all".

Carol now yelling at Ed give me more of your horse cock! As she has more orgasms. Yelling each time oh my god!

Wilbur yells"for them to stop!"

Carol yells" Not in your fuckin' life Wilbur!" Go back to bed Wilbur I am fucking Ed for the rest of the night and if your good boy in the morning Wilbur. I'll let you lick all the cum off me and out my pussy.

Wilbur shook his head walking out the barn door. As he was walking back to house he could her Carol moaning louder and louder. An screaming" Oh my god another one. "

Scorpio8
09-22-2009, 08:01 PM
It could use some polishing up grammar wise but the storyline is cool
and I like the humor of the characters involved.

Some folks may not know who Mr. Ed was but I must say I got a kick out of
reading this story and the dialogue taking place.

Thanks for sharing your tale with all of us.:icon162:

Brigit Astar
09-23-2009, 03:12 AM
this story has a lot of potential--it could be quite arousing and humorous--it just needs to be developed

Lover11
09-23-2009, 04:26 PM
nice one

reaper1
11-01-2009, 11:54 AM
thank you

Natsu
08-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Dude you should make a sequel where he kills ed man!!

MrsDunham
09-13-2011, 11:48 AM
Funny being 25 and knowing all about the show Mr. Ed