PDA

View Full Version : Kathy C - first public date

kooba
09-23-2009, 07:56 AM
October
Hi all. A little more on that first public date. John had a similar set-up with one of his previous couples and he sees it as a logical step forward as do we. The idea of him taking my wife out as ‘show off’ material had been driving me crazy all week. That and seeing them more as a ‘couple’ which is what I’m after. Kathy was slightly more coy about being taken out at first. Probably more nervy about the risk of being seen by people we know but John was going to take her to Nottingham though so I didn’t think there was any chance of that. Also I knew she’d get off on the thrill of being out as his ‘date’. I wanted her really dressed up to impress and proudly wearing her wedding ring clearly displayed on her finger. The evening was given extra significance. Now the getting-to-know-you phase was over, John wanted to start taking Kathy bare. It was something he eventually expected in his first emails to us and a huge turn on for me. He’d also been keen to spend the whole night with her since they started seeing each other so having arranged his sister to baby-sit all was arranged.

My wife was already becoming more comfortable with seeing him. I could see a difference in just a few weeks and made me realise that having him whisper in her ear was having the right effect. Kathy had to nip around to her mum’s in the afternoon for a few hours but when she got back she quickly started getting ready for her big night. It was a terrific experience. I hovered and daresay got underfoot as she bathed, did her nails etc. I picked out a black and orange cocktail dress and watched as she did her hair (wore it up which she doesn’t often do). After she’d finished adding the touches she posed in the mirror and we had a laugh and a bit of fun. Only an hour till he was picking her up.

When John arrived he was in good spirits. Understandable when he saw Kathy! She grabbed her coat and handbag and I watched him lead her up the path towards his car. I remember closing the front door and the house feeling empty. What a sensation. I was ready to wank right there and then but decided against it. I couldn’t sit still. Even tried some TV but with one eye on the clock I was fixated on what might be going on. My wife was on a date with her boyfriend. The plan was to go around a few bars then head home. Kathy’s never been that big on clubs but if John wanted to I’m sure she would have gone.

It was laughter and key-turning in the front door that alerted me. They were back. Kathy had a bright, giddy smile on her face. She always gets like that with white wine though in contrast John oozed concentrated intent. The date was over and he was here to fuck. My wife didn’t need much incentive and they were on their way upstairs to our bedroom as soon as she’d hung up her coat. I had a steady pounding in my chest and temple, something I’d become used too on John’s visits. My wife bounced down onto our bed and let her handbag drop to the floor. John was already unfastening his trousers, his eyes fixed on her. Gently she slipped the cocktail dress down over her tits, stood and motioned in to the ground. I passed the bed, feeling the wall against my back as he went too her. Our bull was all over her, one hand between her legs and his lips on hers or sucking noisily at her round, flat nipples. She brought up her leg, his cock erect against it and moved back into the middle of the bed. Her own hand was all over his dick, gently touching and massaging it. He was certainly more assertive than I’d seen him so far.

He got Kathy on her back, opened her legs beneath him and guided his dick in. They settled into a rhythm. Kathy croaked pleasurably as he fucked her. She had one arm around his neck and one leg hooked over his back. In minutes his ass was bounding up and down. What a sight. I sat, my mouth dry while they changed positions. She sat astride him her tentative with his cock vertical inside her body. He held her tits as she rode him. Noisy and energetic. Our bull had a light sweat on his forehead encouraging her as she rocked her hips.

The spare room was made up for me. After all this was his first full night with my lady and he was going to pace himself. I watched them fuck hard doggy style across the bed. It’s always been Kathy’s favourite and her mouth hung open, jolting her forwards as John really laid into her. It was in that stance he finally pumped his first load of bull seed up into her pretty cunt. Afterwards I went to the bathroom and washed my face. I could hear them talking and there was a smile on her face as she came out of the bedroom. Naked bit for her gown which was open up the front. She sat me on the spare bed and tossed me off. After the day I’d had I shot pretty heavily over her hand. We kissed once and she went back to John.
J

Purple_Monkey
09-23-2009, 11:55 AM
Enjoyed this story, good reading. Thanks.

DebbieX
12-11-2009, 08:35 AM
Nice story. Thanks for sharing.

frankjohnmoore
12-16-2009, 12:00 AM
nice addishtion, thanks