PDA

View Full Version : From Runaway to Kissogram Girl

OldHorny
09-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Loosely Based on my very good friend PinkPussy's Early Life..... I am hoping that Toni will, when she has finished it put her version on the boards........Sorry I know its long but I think it is worth it

I ran away from home at almost 17 with a cowboy in a circus. I was left abandoned in a strange town with only the clothes I stood up in a year later.

It started harmless enough; I'd skip school to see the horses at the travelling circus. I was horse mad and besides mum and I had argued most of the last six months. I used to hang around the horses, watching them, touching and feeding them when given half a chance. I was 16 and as naive as they come. I stood 5ft 8ins, long auburn hair, 36D - 25 - 34. I liked to be provocative so wore very short skirts though mainly to get up my mum's nose as I never thought that I was good looking nor sexy. No sex talk, we didn't do that in our family. The main rider used to dress all fancy, like my cowboy hero's in the movies. He was probably about 35. To be honest he wasn't that good a looker but he had horses going for him and I loved horses.

He told me I could help him with the horse stalls and brush and feed the horses after the show and he would run me home. At first that's all that happened we would have a quick drink after we had showered and changed. Then he would take me home. He used to tell me how pretty I was. So I was really over come by his constant praise I started to take sexier changes of clothes and staying longer for the drinks which started as cokes but ended up as beers. Never having drunk before it wasn't long before I was becoming tipsy, really tipsy.

He never ever tried to touch me up to that point, though I had pecked him on the cheek when he asked one night. Then we started to joke on, wrestle and tickle each other. Something he had instigated but which i was thoroughly enjoying. One night he started to tickle me. I was laughing and trying to escape. I had never met a guy that made me feel so grown up. So exciting and someone that seemed to understand, where my mother obviously didn't. He finally caught me and pinned me to the ground straddling me. At first his hands were just under my arms and at my waist but soon he was touching the sides of my boobs surreptitiously. I was a well endowed young woman with good shapely figure.

Sort of top heavy! His touching made me feel tingly inside and between my legs, I know that's a cliché saying but as I said I was totally innocent. Besides I never thought I was good looking so what would a grown man want with me. Soon I was fighting back and thinking I would make him get off I took hold of his shirt lapels and pulled. I thought the buttons on his shirt had ripped off but I later found that it was velcro'ed shut. There it was his male chest, the first I had seen naked and close up. Yes I had seen them on the beach but nothing as close as this. So I started to really giggle as I struggled to get away from between his thighs. This was an experienced cowboy; he was so used to handling awkward horses that my twisting was nothing.

"Right!" he said, "Your looking at mine lets see yours."

I didn't even feel scared by this because I trusted him so. My giggling due to nerves and the booze which had me quite tipsy became more pronounced as he started to undo my blouse. Soon he had it pulled out of my skirt and off my body. My flimsy lacy bra, the one I had deliberately worn. Knowing he would see through my blouse was all that hid my breasts. I remember my breasts heaving up and down, too tipsy to feel nervous. I felt his hands gently slide over them. The only hands I had felt on them apart from my own were school boys who tended to grab them this was no grab. I could feel my nipples starting to harden under the palms of his hands as he leaned over and started to kiss me. His hands working my body.

I had not felt a feeling like this before. Ofcourse I had touched myself. My friends and I like a lot of schoolgirls had talked about what one or the other had done with their boyfriends or themselves. I used to just agree because I was so naive. Then when I got home and was alone I would try out the things they had mentioned including using my curling brush handle which I thought was like the size of a man's dick. As his tongue slipped into my mouth I wrapped my inexperienced arms about him hoping he would not realise i was really still a virgin though I had fucked my brush. I was not wanting to be fucked either really I just wanted more of this feeling I was getting. It was so much better than the ones I gave myself and I got to hold a man.

I couldn't really tell you when my bra was taken from me fully all I know was as I cuddled him I could feel his cock growing and then his mouth was sucking and kissing my nipples and ohhhhhhhhh gawd that felt soooo good. The lump in his trouser was getting really hard and at one point he told me he needed to make himself comfortable. I had no idea what he meant.

I watched him stand and undo his trousers, they fell to the floor, His black thong held his cock which was bigger than a large banana. At the time that was the only way I could describe it. As he kneeled back down he undid the button at the waist of my skirt and I raised my ass off the ground so he could remove it. I still only thought he was removing it to stop it getting dirty. My panties were the matching set to the bra and although not a thong was very high cut probably the most daring pair I had. The rest were mainly white things mum bought. This was one of the arguments we kept having as I wanted some like my friends wore. But my cowboy didn't seem to mind he was soon kissing and straddling me. To feel this naked man so close was so exciting.

That night he only worked his hand inside my panties and fingered me to what I now know was an orgasm. He got me to play with his. He had to show me how to wank his cock i had no idea. This seemed to give him a bigger thrill the fact I was clueless. Soon I had him in my hand and was wanking him nice and fast when as I watched his face contorted.
Then he sort of moaned as though I was pulling his insides out and the next thing I was covered in this hot sticky stuff. He explained it was cum. I felt strange really sort of nice yet wanting more but scared to ask. He told me to get dressed as we didn't want to annoy mum and he would take me home. This time we stopped in the dark at the bottom of our street and kissed a little.

His hands had me really hot and as soon as I could I went to bed needing to feel my brush handle but wishing it had been his cock. The biggest trouble was I slept with my elder sister because we had a large family. So though i had to fuck my brush handle I had to be really quiet which really is hard as you ease it in and out. Slowly getting hotter and hotter and having to bite your moans as you start to cum as many a woman will tell you. Yet that trying to be quiet makes it even hotter. That night I dreamt of this fantastic hero cowboy whisking me away and making mad passionate love to me. This was hard for me to really imagine as I had never actually done it but I knew the rudiments so to speak. The next evening there was no pretence we showered together and as we stood under the running hot water my body on fire yet inside so nervous.

There was no time to change my mind now. He was standing behind me soaping my back and then sliding his hands around me to soap my front. The soapy hands of his seemed so soft and natural, like silk as they danced over my body. At first just washing me, then soaping my breasts. Making my nipples harden under the warm spraying water. That feel of someone else's hands soaping your breasts was magic to me and at that point I decided I was going to have his cock. Well that is if I could figure how to turn him on. Maybe there was a special way to touch a guy when you want him to fuck you. I couldn't just ask him that would be too hard for me to do. Ok, I thought I'll just soap him like he is me and make his cock all hard like the night before.

My hands slid to the back of me where i could feel his cock not exactly rock hard but standing up so to speak. I took hold of it and started to slowly wank him. I could feel it harden in my hands. I wondered if other women felt the fascinating control I was feeling when they played with a man. It was as though I was playing on instrument. He sort of turned me to face him then eased me to my knees in front of him the water spraying over us both. I wasn't sure what he wanted at first but then I remembered my friends telling me how they sucked their boyfriends. So I took his cock and let it touch my lips. It was such an odd feeling like soft meat yet warm. I let it slide into my mouth and could hear him.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Fuck yes suck hard babe, suck out my cum!"

He was shoving his cock in and out of my mouth. I held on for dear life but was so carried away to be doing this I was really just sucking and licking and scraping with my teeth. Sometimes he was ramming it in too far. I took hold of his cock and like the day before started to wank it into my mouth at the same time. His moans spurred me on. My friends had different opinions of how cum tasted, I just wanted to taste it to see. I didn't have to wait long. First I felt his balls sort of tighten. His moans were so exciting. His cum was soon filling my mouth and shooting till I couldn't hold it all. It ran down the sides of my chin and I did the best to taste it as I swallowed. To be honest I wasn't that keen.

It was ok but i still had this feeling of something missing. The hot shower water made me feel on fire, between my legs was a volcano. It needed something and my brush handle wouldn't do it for me this time. I was disappointed when I looked at his cock it had shrunk to maybe a quarter of the size it had been. How silly I was I had sucked the length out of it. He helped me stand and probably saw the disappointment in my eyes.

"Don't worry little one!" his soft drawl curled my toes

He started to suck on my nipples biting and sucking really hard. It was painful at first but soon became really enjoyable. Infact so enjoyable i was disappointed when he stopped and dropped to his knees in front of me. I hoped he didn't mind the fact I was naked down below. My little pussy bald as the day i was born. I liked to keep it that way for my swimming costume. When he started to lick me i almost fell over. The feeling was unlike anything I could have imagined. His tongue seemed to drive my clit to new heights of ecstasy.

As he kept licking he started to insert first one finger then another. My body took over then. I started to fuck onto his fingers. Harder and faster. I wanted his cock but hell this felt sooo good. My orgasm was so close. My whole body, no my whole being was vibrating on his fingers. When he pulled them out I screamed at him to put them back but he just took me in his arms and I felt his hardened cock touch my now fully erect clit. Feeling this soft yet hard interloper slide in between my pussy lips was all it took to drive me over the edge.

"Ohhhhhhh Fuuuuuuccccckkkkk Yessssss! Ohhhhhhhhhh Gawwddddddd don't stop!"

I could hear someone shouting but it wasn't till his mouth covered mine I realised it was me. He didn't stop and cum after cum rolled over my body. It was during one of my cums I felt the first male cum inside me. Hot yet filling he shot his load deep into me. He never worried if I was on the pill and truthfully I was that naive I figured I was safe as we were standing up. We stood for what seemed like ages locked in an embrace the water cascading over us. Totally oblivious to anything. I had never felt so tired nor so satisfied. He told me the circus was moving on in two days time. I told him I wanted to stay with him as I was just in the road at home. We arranged were to meet after the main circus had left.
The day I was to run away came and with some clothes packed into my school haversack I grunted a farewell to my mum thinking I would show her and left to meet my cowboy.

---------------------------------Making my own Way in a strange City----------------------------------

Cowboys may stay in the saddle a little bit longer but they get bored very easily. Soon my cowboy and I after a year of being together, fucking and living like man and wife were continually at each others throats. Mostly because he became so jealous. An older lover is great but they have to be confident in themselves. So here I stood, in a city I did not know and with only the few clothes I had bought or brought with me. I had enough money for a room and food for about a month so had to find a job pretty fast. I went to the local cafe and was going through one of the papers while I had a coffee. One of the waitresses stopped by my table.

"Something wrong honey?"

"Yes I need to find a job and a place to stay. You know of anything?"

"Place to stay is easy. My young boarder just up and left with some circus so I am looking for a new boarder to help me with my rent. You interested?"

Wasn't that just like the thing? She seems to have swapped me for my cowboy, though I had to admit she was welcome to him. Me I was getting a roof over my head, no more canvas winds and rain. No older guy shouting at me not to wear this or that.

"Yes. I would love it!"

Her smile was lovely she was in her mid thirties and made me feel real welcome. When she came back she had a full breakfast and coffee with her. I told her I hadn't ordered it she smiled saying she thought I needed something to eat she was so right I was famished. Her break came and I'd finished my meal we headed for the house she owned. It was lovely. She told me she preferred a month in advance but when she saw how little my wallet was padded out seemed to take pity on me.

"Okay, I'm Stacey Sue Hargreaves most just call me Stacey. You best prove I am not wrong about you honey!"

"I'm Toni, Toni Marsden. Now I just need to get a job and your money will be paid straight up. I Promise!"

After about 3 weeks of looking, I was getting desperate I'd tried every place in the city. Ok well maybe not every place but it felt like it and i was getting no where. My money was dwindling and though I was only a week behind with the rent I could not see how I was going to get money. I was so desperate as i sat drinking coffee reading the vacancies.

"Hey Toni, there's a woman comes in here says they are looking to hire at her place. You may not like it its kissogram work. Says its good money though!"

"Ummmmmm not sure if I could do that though but give me the address and I will try it and see."

Ok I had lived with a cowboy for over a year but really I was still shy when it came to anything to do with the opposite sex. Desperation though is a great persuader. I didn't feel I could go back home my mom was probably better off with out me. Yes I missed my mom more than I thought I would. Even cried myself to sleep at times wishing I was still at home. Plucking up the courage I got the number for the kissogram agency. Ok! Ok! It stayed in my bag for nearly another week but by then I was way behind with my rent and had nothing else to sell. Stacey was great but it could not go on much longer her subsidising me. So I sat wrote a little spiel and picked up the phone and rang.

"J and T Promotions, How can we be of service?"

"Erm, hello," I wanted to hang up but knew if I did I would never ring again, "I was wondering if you had any vacancies? I'm afraid I don't have any experience!"

"One moment please," I heard the telephonist click onto another line and the telephonist tell someone they had an enquirer for a vacancy. A soft voice said put them through, "Connecting you now!"

"Hi," his voice was deep and soft and my toes almost curled up, "I'm John Latimer, I think you are enquiring about a position, can you come in to the office?"

"Errrr Yes! When?"

"How about this afternoon, let's see its 11 now, shall we say about 2!"

Oh gawd that voice was almost making me cream in my nix. If he had of kept talking I could have cum while he was on the phone

"Yes, I'll be there!"

I set about showering and dolling myself up. What was funny was, here I was a shy person, yet not only was I wearing my best outer gear, I was wearing my best lingerie too. My heart was beating as I entered the office and saw the receptionist I presume I had spoken to on the phone.

"I'm Toni Marsden; I have a meeting with a Mister John Latimer at 2pm I was on the phone this morning."

My nerves were really bad and I was fighting to hold it together. She simply smiled and looked me up and down, then clicked a switch on the intercom.

"John, I have Toni Marsden here, for her 2 o'clock meeting with you!"

There was no reply on the intercom and as I stood at the desk waiting for what seemed like hours and was about two minutes I wondered if maybe I was doing the wrong thing. Suddenly a door flew open, a man in his late twenties, dressed in shirt and suit trousers standing something like 6ft 2in smiled and sticking out his hand said,

"Hi, I'm John Latimer," that same deep drooling voice had me damp straight away, "Come inside, I wont bite, YET!" with a big smile.

We shook hands and I went with him into his office. I could feel him looking at me and was glad I had my best outer wear on. Even glad that my miniskirt was micro. I sat where he showed me and listened while he told me of what his organisation did. Which was basically providing saucy kissograms in various costumes for birthdays and such? I came back to earth as he explained there was a no sex rule between customers and employees. All I could do was smile, inside my soul was cumming just listening to his voice. He showed me a selection of outfits I was expected to wear they were very provocative. Some so skimpy you would always have your undies on show and some where you would be unable to wear a bra.

"Now I need to see you in your underwear as we have a certain standard to keep."

I looked and wondered is he kidding he wants me to strip!

"You want me to take off my clothes right here?"

"Yes, if you are not comfortable with that I'm afraid you would not be comfortable working here!"

I stood and slowly more through nerves than trying to be sexy, dropped off my clothes till I was standing in just my bra and panty set.

"Turn around!"

I did as I was told with out question knowing he was eyeing me up and down and hoping he didn't talk too much in case my juices dampened my panties too much. As I finished and was facing him he simply said.

"Okay we will give you a try but you need to buy different underwear. We will advance you the money and Jackie outside will take you the lingerie shop and purchase what we would like you to wear for the job. She will also get your statistics and have a few photographs taken for our clients to peruse!"

I dressed and left in some ways sad to be out of his company in others really glad. Jackie was already sitting with her coat on ready for us to go. We chatted about the firm and she seemed to think it was a great place to work. She also went out on jobs sometimes. She told me there was always extra money to be had as long as you were careful. Truthfully I hadn't a clue what she was talking about. We were in an expensive lingerie shop some of the sets were more money than I had seen in one go in my life. But Jackie just laughed and said,

"Don't worry about paying this back once your pictures have been taken I can tell you will look great and if you look great they wont ask for the money back now lets slip into the changing room and try some of this stuff on . We need to make sure its just right for your photo shoot, okay!"

We stepped into the changing rooms. I have to admit I was as nervous stripping down in front of this young woman as I was the first time I had with my cowboy though I had no idea why. At first she help me on and went and changed sizes of items though sometimes I felt she touched me a lot more than necessary. Odd thing was it had been so long since any one had touched me sexually and now my worries were gone I liked it in a sort of odd way.

Jackie seemed to get more and more emboldened as I never complained and as I stood in this silk cami and funny knickers (I learnt later they were french knickers I had never seen anything like them) she ran her hands slowly down my sides and looking me squarely in the eyes pulled me close and kissed me. I had never been kissed by a woman well that is except my mom and one or two aunts but nothing like this. This was no friendly kiss this was a full on lovers kiss. I felt her tongue touching my lips and my mouth opened to this soft smooth interloper.

Soon my tongue was fencing with hers as my body felt the warmth of her hands as they touched and stroked. Sometimes tweaking sometimes rolling my nipples were like organ stops. I didn't know what to do never having felt like this with another woman. So I started to copy her hands. She was still fully clothed but I wasn't having that. I eased open the buttons on her blouse her breasts filling her bra cups. Gently yet forcefully I got her breasts out of their restrictions. Feeling another woman's breasts was soooo different to when I felt my own.

Soon her nipples were as hard as mine and I lowered my mouth onto one. Jackie though already had my cami off and was really sucking on my nipples while kneading them. Each manipulation made me damper between my legs. My clit was straining to be touched and oddly I wanted this woman to do it. Her soft hands eased inside the leg of the french knickers I was wearing and started to stroke my lips and touch and play with my clit. I wanted her more than I could ever have imagined, though what I was going to do with her I really didn't know.

I forced her skirt which was short and tight up over her hips so I could get at her panties. Her panties were the sexiest things I had ever seen. And as my hand slid in to them and started to try and slip inside her pussy lips she said.

"NO. Do it slowly just as though you were doing it to yourself."

So thinking how I liked to masturbate, I started to do it with her. I could feel her lips filling out, puffing up and her clit under my ministrations starting to rear out of its little sleeve. When I felt this I started to really suck her nipples and work her clit that much harder. Soon she was moaning quite loudly and I tried to shush her in case the lass who was serving heard us. Jackie took no notice. Instead she pulled me over to this sort of couch and laying me down on it came around and straddled over my head.

I hadn't a clue what she wanted me to do. None of the girls had ever talked about doing it with another woman so I just looked at the pussy that was being lowered to my face. Then I felt her mouth kiss mine and her tongue start to lick my lips. Ohhhhhhhhh the feeling I had never felt anything like it. Though I had given oral to my cowboy he had never returned the compliment. I copied what she was doing. Finally sucking her clit into my mouth and allowing my tongue to flick it while pushing two fingers into her pussy.

Jackie was like someone with breathing difficulties. Infact at one point I almost stopped but realised that the more I fucked her with my fingers and sucked her clit the more she panted. Soon she was fucking my fingers and face and me I was just as bad. I had stopped worrying about the noise we were making and allowed my orgasm to just flood over me or should I say flood over Jackie. I came like a tap.

It was at this precise moment the shop assistant walked in. She didn't say anything just stripped and while I still licked and finger fucked Jackie's pussy she stood between my legs. I couldn't believe it I could feel a cock. Soft, yet hard enough to penetrate me! I could feel her hips banging between my legs. My pussy responded immediately. I was humping her cock. How could a woman have such a nice big cock, it filled me just right. It didn't take long for another orgasm to start deep inside me. As it started her cock started to buzz.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Gaaawwwwwwdddd! Yes! Yes! Faster, I'm cuuuuuuummmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggg!"

I couldn't figure out how she had a cock like a mans nor how it was so much better than a mans, all I could do was lay there and literally squirt my cum something I had never done before not like this. When she pulled out I saw it was a mans cock at least shaped like a mans cock but in some sort of rubber attached to a harness.

"You wanna try using this hon?"

I watched as she unstrapped the harness and the dick about 9" long and quite fat hung from it in her hand. Really I was surprised at myself as I quickly got up and with Jackie telling me she was really close quickly donned this magnificent male appendage. Pulling Jackie to the end of the couch I slung her legs over my shoulders and without any further ado slammed my new cock right up her. Oh that feeling of power! I saw her wince and yet smile at the same time. I was in control for probably the first time in my life.

"Get your pussy over her mouth while I fuck her good!"

Was that me taking charge? I watched with satisfaction as the assistant straddled Jackie's head. I was slowly building up speed and Jackie was humping me back. The feeling was amazing. So this is what a guy felt when he slammed into you. I had no thought about giving her pleasure I just wanted to hear her cum. The more she moaned as I slammed into her, the harder I did it. Till I could hear her screaming only muffled by the pussy over her mouth.

"Yyyyyeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, Fffffffuuuuuuuucccccckkkkk Mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Gaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwdddddddd dddddddoooooooonnnn'ttttttt Stttttooooooopppp!"

The assistant was already humping her pussy onto Jackie's face and screaming she was cumming as Jackie suddenly screamed humped off the couch to meet me and fell backwards. Her hand falling limply towards the floor. I thought ohhhhh gawd I've killed her with pleasure. I pulled out and pushed the assistant who was still screaming she had cum. Jackie's chest was rising normally so she wasn't dead. As I checked at her head her eyes slowly opened and she smiled.

"I must have passed out."

The three of us dressed and taking my new lingerie all wrapped and in carriers we headed to my flat, Well I definitely needed a shower before any one started taking pictures of me. I was worn out, sticky and so exhausted with satisfaction.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The Photo shoot and kissogram work to follow!!!!!!!!!!!

April
09-27-2009, 09:33 PM
Another great story Jake, it sounds like Toni is in for some fun with her new employer and work colleagues… definitely a very steamy fitting room rendezvous.

Looking forward to reading the continuance of your story and hopefully reading PinkPussy's version when she is ready to post it.

frankjohnmoore
09-27-2009, 10:59 PM
that was a very hot story, will be looking for the next part.

phogga
09-28-2009, 05:45 AM
Hot enjoyable story

OldHorny
09-28-2009, 10:53 AM
Thank You for the lovely comments..........Toni (Pinkpussy) may take longer as she has illness in the family so hasnt been working on anything for the last couple of weeks.

susie
09-30-2009, 01:57 PM
hot & wet as per your usual work jake :) thank you

OldHorny
10-01-2009, 03:13 PM
You are always welcome susie honey........With you it is never out of sight out of mind for me honey........Glad you liked it

g14929
10-17-2009, 12:01 AM
enjoyed it

OldHorny
10-20-2009, 02:17 PM
Thanx for the comment g14929

Second part of story in lesbian section

Ricey
10-22-2009, 09:23 AM
Great story, off to read part 2 now :)

OldHorny
10-22-2009, 09:45 AM