PDA

View Full Version : Kathy C - Meeting her new bull

kooba
10-02-2009, 01:43 AM
Interracial, slutwife

Oct 2005

Hi,

Been over a year since my wife and I got into the lifestyle. For those who don’t recall my previous posts we are a UK couple. Kathy is an attractive, leggy Air Hostess. Last August I went public when she took her first black cock and since then we haven’t looked back. Have to say how much I appreciate all the good things cucks, couples and bulls have sent to us. Don’t worry, we don’t intend to stop now! Tonight marks my wife’s first meet with Darren (Dazbull743 from Lincoln) whom I’m confident will be working her over by 9:00 this evening. She’s bought a very short cream cocktail dress for the occasion and I doubt very much bra or panties will be required. We have arranged all this very quickly so I’m pleased to say while Kathy and Darren have talked on the phone and swapped pictures this week they have yet to meet face to face. The man himself is actually still only 22, of Ghanaian decent which should make for a very enthralling session.

Regards all,

JasonUK

slutwifeforum

GREAT night. Thoroughly enjoyed watching Darren pounding my lovely wife. She looked gorgeous in that dress and his eyes were like saucers from the start. After our mails yesterday I made a point of asking her to leave her panties off. Thankfully Kathy did just that, and her bra too. She had some clear heels on as well only a little makeup, red lipstick and of course that precious gold band around her finger. As you can imagine I was incredibly turned on. Darren is as good looking as his photos with much darker skin than either John or Carl and a lean muscular physique. As you know, Kathy’s preference is for strong, dominant black men and he is no exception. Despite his years I was struck by his confidence and extremely forward nature. It was obvious he’d done this before, knew the role and wanted to take charge. I was just so excited because I knew Kathy was sitting there delighted and wanting to be next on his list. As they sat together on the living room sofa, she was smiling lightly at me, enjoying having his hands all over her. There was no respect there at all and the rawness really reminded me of Johns first visit. He showed a particular liking for Kathy’s tits but even I was surprised when he asked her to uncross her legs and began feeling her pussy. I guess he’d been there 20 minutes or so at that stage. He did it right there in front of me then quite suddenly knelt up and unfastened his pants. Darren’s dick was big as you’d expect but it was hard to concentrate when my wife was being fingered to the knuckle. (Sorry if I’m dramatising a bit but it really was super). He said her pussy had probably seen plenty of black dick. I told him it hadn’t seen enough and inside a minute he was putting on a rubber, pulling Kathy to the edge of the sofa and pushing her legs open. She was certainly wet for his dick, making quite a noise as her new boyfriend humped her frenetically. I don’t think I’ve seen her look so moist before or remember her quite so stretched. Maybe it was the light or the fact id not seen her f**ked on the sofa before. Whatever, the hard slapping of his bare black sack on her smooth white c**t was a dream come true. You know the look of helplessness on your wifes face as shes rooted out by a big black dick is a one off. Seeing Darren gasping and grunting away I went over and held Kathy’s hand while they screwed. She kept squeezing as he drove home. It was a terrific scene and one Ill have to write about in more detail. After she brought her legs together the three of us went upstairs and it continued on our bed. There is something perfect about watching this mans cock slugging my wife’s pussy and the fact she had only met him in person last night gives me real hope for the future. Who knows, maybe Ill be able to introduce her to some more black British bulls before long.

JasonUK

April
10-02-2009, 02:24 AM
Thanks for the new addition :)

davesmistress
10-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Thanks for the new addition

charlieh
10-03-2009, 03:28 PM
please tell us more it sounds as everyone had a good time

DebbieX
12-11-2009, 08:51 AM
Nice story. Thanks for sharing.

frankjohnmoore
12-16-2009, 12:06 AM
very good addition

vette2true
03-04-2010, 10:15 AM
thanks for writing

sexymatt
02-10-2011, 10:29 PM
awesome job of writing! That must be a real thrill,..seeing your hot wife get fucked like crazy,..especially seeing her gasp as she takes that huge cock. VERY hot..love it!

etbet
06-07-2011, 08:07 AM
Good stuff keep sharing

etbet
06-07-2011, 08:34 AM
Not bad