PDA

View Full Version : New job at the circus

Storm84
10-03-2009, 12:02 PM
Hey my name is Storm I am your average guy 24, 5'10", a little stocky, brown hair, blue eyes. This story is about the night I applied to work at Mistress Syren's circus.

As the curtains closed in the bit top the crowds started to shuffle out, I stayed in my seat and waited and watched as everyone left and the ring master walked around making sure everything was set for the next day’s show. The ring master or mistress in this case was a stunningly beautiful woman. She stood at about 5'6", her hair was about down to her shoulders and colored in several different dark colors, she couldn’t have been more than 20 years old. The thing that caught my attention most were her absolutely perfect breasts, they had to have been about a B cup but they were incredibly perky. Once the last of the crowd moved out of the tent I walked down to the center and approached the ring mistress. As I got closer I saw how intimidating she was with her knee high leather stiletto boots, fishnet stockings, black leather corset with small chains going across it and bikini bottoms, black cape, and a black top hat. Around her arm she had a long whip that she kept a firm grip on the handle letting the rest of the whip fall to the floor.
"What do you want?" she barked at me.
"Umm yes excuse me ma'am.." just as those last words escaped my lips she cracked her whip just inches away from my face.
“If you are talking to me you will refer to me as Mistress Syren! Is that understood?” She hissed at me as she cracked her whip again.
“Umm uhh yes Mistress Syren” I replied “I was actually just wondering if you had any openings at the circus that you needed help filling? I don’t know too much about circus life but I am a quick learner.”
I watched as she looked me up and down “Hmm I might just have an opening you can fill. Now follow me!”
Before I even knew what was going on I was following her out the back of the tent and into a smaller tent that served as her private quarters. The first thing I noticed when I walked in the room was a very peculiar chair with chains at the feet and the hands. It didn’t look like it was made for comfort and it appeared to be completely adjustable as if you could take parts of it off at will.
“Strip off your clothes and sit in the chair, NOW!” She commanded.
I hesitated for a moment and quickly learned that it was a huge mistake. As soon as she noticed my hesitation she quickly snapped up her whip cracking me across the side and tearing my shirt.
“I said strip and sit now! When I give you a command you will obey me!” As she spoke she cracked the whip again against my other side.
“Yes Mistress Syren” I said quickly removing my clothes but I once again hesitated when I reached my boxers. She snapped the whip against my left arm reminding me not to hesitate. I quickly pulled down my boxers revealing my fully erect 6” cock. To my own dismay I was actually getting turned on by being dominated by this woman. I quickly walked over to the chair and sat down. As soon as I did she quickly shackled my ankles and wrists to the chair leaving them very little room to move. As I struggled against the restraints I watched Mistress Syren slowly and seductively start to strip off her clothes. The only thing she left on was her black boots. She walked seductively over to the back of the chair and pulled a lever laying me flat on my back.
“Now then, first you are going to pleasure me. Then depending on if you do a good job I might just pleasure you.” As she said this she walked over and straddled my head leaving her shaved tight pink pussy right over my mouth.
“Now lick!” She commanded as she dug her nails into my wrists and ran them up my arms. As I let out a scream she quickly pressed her pussy against my mouth forcing me to lick it. Once I took the first lick I was hooked, her pussy was the most incredible thing I had ever tasted. I quickly buried my tongue as deep as I could into her pussy trying to lick every drop of her sweet juice that I could. After a while of wiggling my tongue around inside her I pulled it out and sucked on her lips. Letting the suction stretch them out and then pop out of my mouth back into place. While I was doing this Mistress Syren began rocking back and forth on my face loving the feeling of my tongue in her. I took the opportunity and laid my tongue out against my lower lip so that it would grind against her clit as she fucked my face. After a few minutes of this she quickly began moving faster and faster the pressure building inside of her.
“Ahhh FUCK YES!!!!” she suddenly dug her nails into my chest and arched her back as she came all over my mouth. I sucked on her sweet pussy as her juices flowed out of her and into my mouth. I swallowed every drop of it and licked her clean.
“Mmmm that was very good, I think my new slave deserves a treat.” Mistress Syren cooed as she stepped away from my face and kissed me. Savoring the flavor of her own juices in my mouth. She then stepped around to the front of the chair, unhooked the shackles from the chair itself and reattached them to rings that were hanging over my head. My legs were now spread and up in the air. While I tried to figure out what she was doing I saw her reach down and pick up a strap-on dildo. The dildo itself was about 6 inches long and an inch and a half thick. The harness had a small vibrator sticking up it was only about an inch and a half long and as thick as a finger. As she slid the harness up I watched her close her eyes and bite her lower lip in pleasure as the vibrator slid into her. Her legs started shaking as she turned the vibrator on feeling it buzzing inside of her.
“Now then you had better relax otherwise this is really going to hurt” She said as she stepped up behind me and squirted lube onto the dildo and my ass. She ran the head of the dildo up and down on my hole teasing it. Then she quickly thrust it all the way into me causing me to pull against my chains in pain. Mistress Syren didn’t wait for me to get used to the pain she just started trusting in and out of me.
“Does my slave like getting fucked in the ass?” She grinned, scratching her nails down my legs. I was still grimacing at the pain. She slapped me across the face for not replying.
“Yes Mistress Syren” I screamed after she slapped me. Soon the pain started to give way to pleasure I was quickly thrusting back into her thrusts taking the dildo into me. As soon as she saw I was enjoying it she reached down and started stroking my cock. That quickly drove me over the edge. I moaned loudly in pleasure as cum erupted from my cock shooting all over my stomach, chest, and face. Once I was done cumming she slowly stopped fucking me grinning at me while she did.
“Well it seems as if someone is a really hard cummer.” She smirked as she slid the dildo from my ass. As she dropped the strap-on off of her she undid the chains holding my legs up and lowered them down and re-hooked them to the chair. She then slowly came back up grinning at me as she licked the cum off of me, keeping it in her mouth as she did. She moved up and started kissing me letting the cum out of her mouth and into mine. Mistress Syren loved the taste of my cum mixed with hers in my mouth. She reached up and held my nose as she bit my lower lip refusing to let me breathe until I swallowed all of my cum. I swallowed it down and she kissed me again before she rose up on me grinding her pussy on my dick, not letting it slip into her just yet. While she was sliding back and forth on my cock she took her nails to my chest and scratched them down leaving deep red scratch marks on me.
“You ready now slave? You had better cum nice and hard for me again!”
“Yes Mistress Syren!” I said as she slid up and let my cock head slide into her pussy. I was amazed at how tight she was as she slowly took my cock into her. She slowly started lifting herself up and then lowering herself back down onto my cock getting used to it being inside her. Once she was used to it she started quickly going up then slamming herself back down onto my cock. I soon matched her trust for thrust as she rode my cock. Mistress Syren reached up and grabbed my shoulders digging her nails in as she fucked me. I loved the feeling of her tight pussy sliding up and down on me all the while she dug her nails into me. I never knew I would love the feeling of pain mixed with the pleasure of sex. She quickly began to ride up and down faster and faster losing control of keeping any pace as she got closer to cumming. As she started to cum she leaned down wrapping her arms around my back digging her claws into my back as hard as she could drawing a small amount of blood. She also latched her teeth down onto my shoulder right at the base of my neck making me almost scream out in pain. Once she started cumming her pussy clamped down on my dick, I couldn’t take it anymore and grunted as I shot stream after stream of cum deep into her pussy causing her to cum again as she felt me spray into her. As she started to come down from her orgasm she released her teeth from my shoulder and smiled as a few drops of blood trickled down from the bite mark.
“Well my new slave, I think you will fit in just fine here.” She leaned down and kissed me “I think you will enjoy your new job very much.”

-----Syren is spelled incorrectly for a reason-----

davesmistress
10-03-2009, 12:34 PM
Welcome and thanks for the addition

charlieh
10-08-2009, 10:30 AM
just going to buy my tickets for the circus but a good read

Ricey
10-10-2009, 12:19 AM
Great story, just what i'm into. Will there be a part 2?

Storm84
10-11-2009, 06:29 PM
I'm not sure, I was thinking about doing a second part to it. I honestly just wrote this for my girl because she loves sex stories and she told me to post it on here. So if I think of something to make into part 2 I will definitely post it up.

hialt
10-16-2009, 06:57 PM
I am happy.

sunshine1503
11-09-2009, 12:26 PM
would love a part 2, part 1 made me cum very hard

randy66
11-12-2009, 09:32 PM
interesting story I first thought it might be 2 women but what do I know

supban
11-17-2009, 09:32 PM
there definately should be a part 2. Loved it.

JetJaguar
11-27-2009, 09:13 PM
Great story. Hope there is a part 2.

randy66
03-19-2010, 06:52 PM
2nd reading as good as first

sirdumpty
06-06-2010, 03:14 PM
is there a part 2 in the works?

2moley
06-06-2010, 03:53 PM
thanks

Storm84
06-12-2010, 12:12 PM
Yeah the girl I wrote that for broke up with me so I haven't exactly been in the right mindset to write another one. I might do part 2 eventually.