PDA

View Full Version : A Dream, Well Maybe - Horny Halloween Entry 2009

OldHorny
10-08-2009, 08:56 PM
Was it all a dream I thought as I stood at the side of my bed my clock showing 0410 am. I had been awoken by cramp and as I stretched out the cramp in my leg virtually climbing the wall I started to remember.

It was the night of October 31st and my friends and I were out celebrating. There are about 12 of us who work and generally hang out together. Due to it being Halloween, we had decided to dress up into appropriate costumes; you know ghouls, ghosts and anything else that goes bump in the night.

Me I was dressed as Count Dracula, black cape, pointy teeth, white face and to top it off an old ring of my mothers which looked really Transylvanian. Most of my friends had asked where I got such a real looking costume but all I could tell them was my mom had hired it for me. Odd I know for a twenty year old but when you work the hours I do, you depend on your mom.

I had to admit I felt really cool in this costume as though I was born to be the dead count! I had pulled a lovely fancy dressed witch. Her black long hair cascaded down her back; her green eyes glowed like emeralds, she was about 19. Curves hardly hidden by the black skin tight top of her velvet dress she wore under a full red silk lined black cape.

She had magnificent breasts not too small but there again not massive in fact if I was to draw my dream girl this woman was it. We had danced and flirted most of the night at our local night club, “The Coven”. Drinks were flowing freely though this wasn’t all that was flowing; with in me the sexual desire to take this wench was getting greater by the minute.

She also seemed to have her own libido in over drive too. As my hands roamed over her body I could feel her nipples hardening and her crotch undulating towards mine. There was no doubt that she wanted sex as much as I did. It got to 1130pm and what better way to end Halloween than with a knee trembler or better if I could get her to her place as mum was a little old fashioned when it came to sex.

Out side the moon was full and the sky so clear the moon seemed to shine brighter than I had ever noticed before. It glistened off her hair as we headed down the alley way at the side of the club. It led to an old disused grave yard.

Okay! It may not be the perfect place to make love to a woman but on Halloween well what more can be said. We went in amongst the stones giggling as we went. Seeing a large sort of flat bed one we lay on it.

Soon I had the skirt of her dress up and panties such as they were off one leg so she could open wide and let me get to her pussy. She was absolutely soaking. I could feel her juices running into and around my mouth. My face covered in her juice, scent and taste. I moved up onto her and felt my cock slide into her pussy.

Gawd she was so tight, I had not expected that, not being the biggest cock in the world at about 6” and maybe about 2” thick. When fully in I knew I wouldn’t last long and started to fuck her really fast. For her part her moanings and movement had me so hard and excited. Till, as my balls tightened with the first signs of my cum starting. I felt and then heard her scream.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck yesssssssssssssss I’m cumming!!!!!!!!!!!”

My cum flowed like a river. I may not be the biggest cock but I sure can cum. We lay cuddled up in the exhausted aftermath of our work out. I noticed everything was dead quiet I hadn’t noticed that before. In fact there wasn’t a sound, no birds no nothing.

Suddenly in this deadly silence a clock struck midnight. Its ghostly tones slipping through the air making my skin crawl while she tightened up nervously. We heard rather than felt the large stone starting to slide beneath us. I felt this skeletal hand slide along my foot and grab my ankle tightly.

You could not distinguish whose scream was the loudest. I was kicking at the hand but it managed to hold me fast. The girl got up and ran back down the alley hopefully to fetch help. No help came the hand seemed to be growing stronger as it held me fast. Pulling me closer to the opening as though trying to get me inside

Another hand started to slither from the grave towards my other leg. I was really panicking by now and kicking mercilessly managed to rive my leg away from the hand loosing my shoe in the process. There was no way I was going to stop to pick it up.

Racing the wrong way in my panic I ran blindly deeper into the cemetery. Noises were all around now, rustling, cawing and hooting the sweat was racing from my brow. It wasn’t till I stopped running and calmed down I realised that I had run almost right through the cemetery.

If I climbed over the wall, I was at the top of my street. At this point, still sweating I had awoken stretching out my cramp against my bedroom wall. Sure was an odd dream or nightmare but then aren’t dreams that way.

I climbed back into bed falling to sleep almost immediately. At 8am mom brought me a coffee, and placed it on my cabinet. Leaving the room and standing the other side of my door she said,

“It must have been a good night out, last night. You’ve lost a shoe. I’ve looked all over for it!”

I quickly slipped my legs out of bed, looking at my feet! The shivers run through my whole being. My socks were still on. One was filthy and worn badly around the heel it still had attached to it the finger tips of a skeletal hand! :witch: :witch: :witch:

badlybent
10-08-2009, 09:43 PM
A solid entry OldHorney. What you might call a "Hell" :pimp:of a night. Great job.

OldHorny
10-08-2009, 09:44 PM
Thank you for your kind words

April
10-08-2009, 09:55 PM
I love myself a sexy Count Dracula… even one in a costume ;)

That was a hot and sexy little tale hun, and at least you came home with a souvenir of your night out – though not quite something you expect to find attached to your sock after a night out!!

Thank you for writing and sharing that with us all.

OldHorny
10-08-2009, 10:14 PM
thank you so much am really glad you liked it not very long I'm afraid but a reasonable read so if others like it I will be happy

Luckymann
10-09-2009, 06:58 AM
Don't ya just hate when a skeleton disturbs the piece (sic).

OldHorny
10-10-2009, 05:50 PM
Yes especially when its the piece I am laying hehehehehe

susie
10-12-2009, 02:16 PM
hmmm jake , sure gives new meaning to "gettin da bone" ! Great story .. ty :)

OldHorny
10-12-2009, 06:04 PM
yes i guess it does honey

Brigit Astar
10-13-2009, 05:18 AM
Good story, horny, I enjoyed it. The last sentence of the story saves it from being one of those "Oh it was just a dream" type stories.

OldHorny
10-13-2009, 11:00 AM
Thanx Brigit Astar am so glad you liked it.........

zedro
10-13-2009, 11:27 AM
odd, odd, odd

OldHorny
10-16-2009, 04:53 AM
Thanx for leaving the message zedro

dual2bios
11-01-2009, 06:18 AM
very good, and there was a full moon last night as well.

upallnight
12-14-2009, 08:21 AM
Very Interesting!

OldHorny
12-20-2009, 02:59 PM
thanx for the comments

Styleshbk
06-08-2010, 12:40 PM
Cool

jane1
06-19-2010, 05:27 PM
ooh spooky