PDA

View Full Version : My naughty wife - my buddy from work

Purple_Monkey
10-09-2009, 04:05 AM
My wife and I have a open marriage, meaning that we can from time to time have other sexual partners. Not that it happens quite often, but every once in awhile one of us would take another lover. My wife is far more active with this than me, but I don't mind. I only asked her to keep it safe and discreet. I did had my reservations when she announced she would like to fuck my buddy at work.

At that time my buddy was recently divorced, after a seemingly perfect marriage his wife just decided she would rather live with someone else. While he was married he was the quiet, reserved type, but after the divorce he became a regular party animal. Whenever we were together he and my wife would flirt, but it always remained harmless, until she decided she wanted to fuck him. She announced her intentions to me while we were preparing to go out that night to a pub with him. I did mention my reservations about his encounter, unlike her other encounters I would see this guy on a daily basis and didn't know how he would react. Most of her other lovers did not know that I knew about them. But she insisted, so I gave in and wished her good luck.

When I came out of the shower, my wife was getting dressed, sitting on the bed wearing a red bra and matching thong. She looked good, the bra gave her already nice boobs a nice lift. I felt a little jealous, but also excited, since my buddy would be able to see her later that evening in that lingerie and would be able to remove them, while I would have to wait until the next day. While we were driving to the place, she told me that she would see how its going to play out, I should just be my normal self and chat to the other people. She was wearing black slacks that displayed the contours of her butt quite nicely and a black top with a diamond shaped cut that displayed her cleavage.
The pub was situated outside the town in the bush with nothing around it. Not many people visited the pub and most who do are friends. So when we arrived every one greeted us, we made ourself comfortable and chatted to the other people. She positioned herself so that she had my buddies full attention, chatting about his and that. His eyes would drop every now and then to glance at her cleavage and whenever she stood up his eyes would follow her ass. I was busy chatting to the bar lady when I saw the two of them leave the pub, my wife turned to me just before she walked out the door and gave me a wink.

She asked him to walk with her to the car, but once outside she took his hand and lead him to a dark corner. There she wasted no time, but simply kissed him. At first he was hesitant, but didn't take to long to get into the act. I can't really blame him, my wife is quite sexy and very determined, the lad didn't stand a chance. Their tongues were in each others mouths, their hands feeling each other up. He pushed her top upwards, uncovering her bra and opened her slacks, slipping his hand inside to rub her. Her hand was already in his pants, holding his penis. They probably would have fucked there if someone didn't walked close by and made some noise. This frightened my buddy and he stopped. He explained to my wife that he would love to carry on, but not there in the corner. She told him she would make a plan. The they went back inside the pub. I was surprised to see them back so quickly. My wife came over to me and told me that we would be leaving pretty soon, he would follow us to out home and once there I would excuse myself, claiming to feel a bit sick.
So after awhile we left, she invited him for a nightcap to out home and he followed us back to our home. Even before we entered the house I excused myself, faking stomach cramps and explained that I would go to bed now.

They walked into the kitchen to get some glasses, but as soon as I was up the stairs and out of sight she grabbed him again. He protested, but she explained that I would not come down again and they would be able to hear me if I decide to do so and he believed her. Despite his protests he was already hard, my wife found this out when she put her hand on his crotch while kissing him. He lifted her up onto the counter and she quickly removed her slacks. He helped her to remove her top and then they kissed again. He pulled his pants down ad my wife took hold of his erect penis, squeezing it. He lifted her bra cups to free her breasts, but didn't remove the bra. She pulled her thong down and opened her legs, kissing him while guiding his cock into her. She was ready and he slipped in with no effort at all. Once he was in her he started to move his cock, she kissed him and grabbed his ass with both hands, urging him on to go faster. Before he came he pulled out and spilled his juice on he thigh. He apologized and helped her clean up. They got dressed quickly and had one drink before he left.

I actually fell a sleep and only heard the details the next morning. She enjoyed it, but felt that it was to short and that she would like to have more encounters with him. Two days later she called me at work and told me that he would come and see her during lunch time. So while I was enjoying my lunch and saw that he was not there, I knew that he was over at my house, busy with my wife.

She called him earlier that morning and invited him over for lunch, he started to protests but she told him she really want him again and he agreed to visit her. He arrived and she opened the front door, inviting him in. She was wearing a blue robe, which she dropped as soon as the door closed. Underneath she was totally nude. She pushed him against the door, pressing her nude body against him, kissing him and rubbing his crotch until he was hard. When he was hard enough for he, she dropped to her knees, pulled down his pants and took his cock into her mouth. She didn't waste time, she simply sucked him into her mouth and then moved her head so that his cock would slip in and out her mouth, sucking him as she fucked him with her mouth. After awhile she used one hand to massage his balls and closed the other hand around his cock, gently wanking while sucking him. He didn't last long and warned her he was going to come. She kept his cock in her mouth, continuing until he came in her mouth. She swallowed his come and then licked and sucked his cock clean. Then she pulled his pants up again, helped to fasten it. She told him that she like to have his come inside her and that she hope to have some in her pretty soon. He kissed her, I know some guys refuse to kiss a woman after a blowjob, especially after they came into the woman's mouth, but he didn't mind, and told her that he would like to see her again.

A week or two later I had to spent the Friday evening away from home due to business in the city and she used that free time to invite him over for the night. They spent the majority of that night busing themselves with sexual activities. He simply couldn't keep off her or out of her. They took time exploring each other's bodies with their hands and mouths, they fucked all over the house. After each session they would take a breather, watching a movie or something and pretty soon he would start to touch her again, which lead to fucking again. The next morning after they fucked again when they woke up, she explained to him that she really like to fuck him and hopefully they would be able to do so in the future again, but he must understand it is just sex, no other strings attached. When I returned that afternoon, she looked fucked. Her mouth was red from all the kissing, and she was quite tender from all the fucking. But she really enjoyed it and later that night mounted me and slowly rode me while she told me everything.

My buddy remained friends with us, but they never had another encounter again.

April
10-09-2009, 05:01 AM
That was a hot and sexy new addition - Thank you for taking the time to write and share that with us all.

oldman49
10-09-2009, 06:12 AM
very hot story:):) love to hear more of your wifes adventures!!

frankjohnmoore
10-09-2009, 11:29 PM
great story, keep it up

blackcat969
10-10-2009, 07:16 AM
wow, very hot story. I loved it and would love to hear more

SexOnFire
10-23-2009, 04:58 AM
Lucky frnd