PDA

View Full Version : High School Friends First time

storypost603
10-12-2009, 07:25 AM
Back when I was in High School I use to jerk off every day while reading Forum or Variations. I found a story about two guys that got together and one talked the other into giving each other a Blow Job. I read this story over and over till one day when I was 16 a good friend of mine sleep over. I could not get that story out of my mind. I went to bed with a hard on like never before.
We woke up the next morning and Buck asked what we were going to do. My mind went straight to the magazine and went and got it. I opened it to the story and told him to read it. Buck read it and handed the book back to me. I was shaking as I asked him if he was interested in what he read. Buck said yea he was interested so I told him to get undressed. Buck said ok I took off my clothes in no time flat and was as hard a rock as I watched him undress. Buck slid down him under where and I got to see his ass. Buck turned around and I got to see his cock. He was semi hard and asked where I wanted to do this. In the magazine they got in a 69 position so that is what I wanted to do so I told him to lie on the ground and I would get on top. Buck got comfortable as I climbed on top of him. I could not believe that I was about to suck on another cock but there it was right in front of me. I grabbed it with my hand and slowly slid it into my mouth and sucked on it. It was so smooth and it was getting harder in my mouth. I now felt buck sucking on my cock, god it felt great. I had a cock in my mouth and my cock in someone else’s mouth. I could not believe this was really happening. I was now going up and down on Buck’s now fully hard cock and was pumping mine into his mouth I wanted it to last forever but I was so excited that in no time I told him I was about to cum but he just keep sucking. I blew like never before jet after jet and Buck just sucked it down. After I was done I really went to town on Buck’s cock. I was bouncing up and down on that cock like never before I reached down and grabbed bobby’s nuts and that sent him over the top as he just grunted and sent a huge load into my mouth and throat. I sucked it down and continued to suck that cock till it went soft. We rested for a few minutes and then we both got up and dressed and left the house. Buck and I stayed real good friends but we never got to do it again.

davesmistress
10-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Kinda short...but thats OK

Thanks

badlybent
10-12-2009, 09:12 PM
Thanks for sharing with us.

morgan87
02-17-2011, 12:09 AM
i always wished this would happen to me