PDA

View Full Version : My Sister In-Law

old6.5
10-13-2009, 05:04 PM
It was 5:30, I just got home from work, my wife was making dinner, and I was getting out of my work clothes, when the phone rang. I answered it, to find my sister in-law, (wife’s sister) on the other end.

Oh good, you’re home she said. I heard a pop, and all of a sudden I have water running our from under my sink.

Look under there and tell me what you see.

A plastic pipe is whipping around, and spraying water every where.

Is there a valve below it?

No, the valve is hanging from a hose from the faucet.

Reach in and bend the plastic pipe over, and I’ll be right over.

I told my wife what was up, she told me dinner would be in 1½ hours, and I grabbed my work shirt plumbing tool box and headed off to rescue my SIL.

I had always liked my SIL’s looks, skinny un-like my wife, and very much into sex. I had seen her pussy once, and copped a feel of her smallish tits also, but never tried to pursue her, as she was my wife’s sis. I wasn’t thinking about anything like that as I drove the 10 blocks to her trailer. I pulled into her driveway, and went in. There she sat in the kitchen wearing a see through yellow blouse, and no bra. It would have been a good view of her tits any way, but the front of her blouse was soaked, and it was transparent.

I ran around back of the trailer and turned off the water, and went in to help her mop up the mess. When I got back inside, she went and grabbed some towels, and we started mopping up the water. We were both on our hands and knees, and when she was in front of me, I had a clear view of her tits. I had never seen her tits before, and I noticed her nipples were about the size of a pencil eraser, but about ¾ of an inch long and hard as a rock.

She caught me looking and told me to take a picture it would last longer. Then she reached up and squeezed one of them.

I told her she should go put something dry on, we didn’t want her daughter coming in and seeing her like that.

She told me she is on the road with her dad this week, and won’t be home for 4 more days.

OK I said, but I can’t take a picture, your sister would kill me, so maybe you should just go topless and give me a better look. (Pretty bold for me) and to my surprise she did. We finished mopping up the water, and I went out and got my tools and parts. Her husband had plumbed in the valve, and hadn’t put on the compression ring properly, so it only took a minute to fix. All the time she stayed with me under the sink on her hands and knees, with her tits hanging. As I got it finished and went to put my tools back in the box, I accidentally on purpose rubbed over her tit, which she pushed into me letting me know it was ok.

I went outside, and turned the water back on, looked at my watch and it had only been about 15 to 20 minutes, I still had an hour before I had to be home. As I went inside, I went to the sink and tested it, and it worked fine. Now I turned my attention to my SIL. I had been so observant about her tits; I hadn’t noticed what she what on, on the bottom. Now as I looked, I saw she had on a wrap, like the hippies use to wear in the 70’s. I immediately wondered what was under it.

I had gotten my hands wet testing the sink, so I reached out and dried them off on her still exposed tits. I don’t know how I expected her to respond, but what she did was what I had hoped. She stepped over to me, locked her mouth on mine, and wrapped her arms around my neck. We were like 2 lustful teenagers, dry humping, sucking face, feeling one another up, man it was great. I didn’t have to wait long to find out what was under her wrap, as my hands found the pussy I had seen so many years earlier.

We finally broke the kiss, and I started sucking her tits, man what a rush those nipples were, I had never seen any like them. She seemed to like it when I would bite down with my lips protecting them from my teeth. I would suck on one, and nibble the other. I picked her up turned her around and sat her on the counter. I now went to her pussy, clean-shaven, no nubs; she must have just shaved it, but a bit musky.

So how long has your old man been gone?

About 2 hours I guess.

Did you do your usual thing before he left?

Sure did can’t you see?

Their usual thing was to fuck 2 times before he left. He would fuck her, and fill her with cream, and she would blow him until he was hard again and he would pump her full again.

I wasn’t looking, but it tastes good. I stuck my tongue in a little deeper, and this time I pulled out some juices. I sucked and nibbled for a few minutes (she always complained she sucked his dick, but he never went down on her), so I wanted her to get off before we fucked. As I sucked I also played with her ass, something her sister never let me do. She started pushing her pussy against my face, and put her head against the back of my head, I knew she was about to come, so I shoved 2 pussy juiced fingers up her ass. That did it; she went over the edge and creamed my face.

We still had about ½ hour left, so I helped her off of the counter, and we went to the kitchen where she removed my pants, and grabbed my cock. I pushed her off my cock, and told her I wanted inside of her. We walked over to the table, where I sat down, and she climbed on top. She started riding my pony, while I sucked her tits. Man her pussy was hot and tight and felt so good. We fucked like that for a while, and I finally stood up with her still on my pole. She was buried to the hilt, and as I turned her around, I kind of bounced her, to which she let out a deep moan. I bent her over the table, and started pounding it to her from behind, pushing my thumb up her ass, while she pushed back against me.

I’ coming she tells me, I never come when my old man fucks me, you are better than my sis says, and with that she starts coming, and her pussy clamps down on my cock so tight, it almost hurt.

That was the end for me, I filled her with cream like her old man had done just hours ago. We were exhausted, but now I had to get home. I went to the bathroom, and took a quick rinse, while she talked. She told me her sister had pissed her off today, and she had decided to try to fuck me for revenge the first chance she got. She had devised the broken pipe, and was happy I had been so willing. She also told me she had a plan on how she was going to clean the juices out of her cunt, but that is another story.

sorry didn't have time to proof, will continue later.

April
10-13-2009, 05:36 PM
Thank you for sharing that hot little tale about your very naughty SIL.

saintman
10-13-2009, 08:14 PM
good story.

frankjohnmoore
10-18-2009, 01:37 AM
nice story easy reading

carthago
10-18-2009, 03:36 AM
makes me horny....

am_cutie666
11-24-2009, 03:37 PM
thnks for the part..hopefully u will continue soon...

old6.5
11-25-2009, 02:59 PM
I hope to add more, the next part will be mostly fiction, but something I have wished would have cum true.

peajay2k
11-26-2009, 03:05 AM
would love to do that to my SIL!

3j3o3njon
10-12-2010, 08:11 AM
good story

Slim_328
11-03-2010, 08:44 PM
good story

hogetter
12-31-2011, 09:16 PM
man that was nice