PDA

View Full Version : My wife and I really were in love with each other

must66
10-14-2009, 08:49 AM
My wife and I have worked real hard for the last five years. I had started a computer software company and she worked as a checker at one of the local super markets. It was because she worked that allowed my company to grow and become a huge money maker.

Our sex life suffered a bunch during that five years but it didn't change the way my wife looked. Only thirty five now she was still hot. Short, only five foot nothing, one hundred pounds, thirty four C cup tits and great legs that went up to one of the finest asses ever made. I began looking at her like I use to years ago. Her body always turned me on and from the looks she would get other men liked it also.

Before starting the business Debbie and I enjoyed going out to dinner and to clubs after. She liked the fact that I loved the way she looked and often would let me pick out what she put on for the evening. Of course knowing I liked having other men looking at her I would pick out outfits that would help showing her off. But even when she would pick out her cloths she would put on something very sexy too.

Our first night out after she quit her job and I took some time off she asked me to tell her what to put on and she would comply with my wishes. I went to her closet and pulled out a very nice silky type blouse that buttoned up the front and a pleated skit that was maybe two inches above her knees. I thought about having her use no bra or panties but instead I went for a super sexy laced set of matching bra and panties. The lace was wide enough that if you looked close you could see through them.

We had a great dinner and Debbie got many looks from other dinners and especially from our server. I had asked her to unbutton the top two buttons which she did and that gave the server a good view of her laced bra. We had a bit to drink and Debbie said to me,"it has been a long time but I reall enjoyed having another man try look down my blouse." You think you enjoyed it, look at this. I slid my chair back a bit and let her see the nice sized hard on that was pressing against the front of my slacks. Damn honey she said, you like it that much? It has been so long since you and I have had the chance to be sexy with one another that I forgot just how hot a wife I had. Well, let's go clubing and see if I can keep that thing charged up. I had a hard time walking out without everyone seeing my hard cock, but walking close behind Debbie I pulled it off.

Driving to one of the old clubs we use to go to she slid over close to me. So you think your old wife looked pretty good at dinner, did you? Good doe not discripe it and old has nothing to do with it. Old, you are not. You are a beauty, not just pretty. I believe you have just said the magic words, she said. I watched as she undid the next two buttons on her blouse. I want to keep my man happy, she answered. We got to the club and I parked the car. The lot was not full like I remembered it, but there was still quite a few cars there. Getting out I walked around to let my wife out. Sliding out her skirt rode up her legs giving me a perfect view of her lace covered pussy. She stayed like that with one foot on the ground and one still in the car. I just love feeling the air blowing against me. It makes feel all nasty and horny, she said. Stay in that mood baby. Your husband loves to have his wife all nasty and horny, I told her. Uuummmmmm, was all she said as she finally got out of the car.

Once inside the club we found out that things had changed a bunch since the last time we were here. There was still a band, but a much older band. The people ther were older also. Most of them looked to be having a good time like dancing and chit chatting so we thought we would at least have a cocktail while we were already there. The band began playing some oldies and Debbie and I both liked that kind of music. I ordered us both a Red Bull and shot of Crown that we dropped into the Red Bull, plus a Rum and coke for the two of us. We shot the Crown and Bull and just looked into each others eyes. I love you, I told her and she said the same to me.

Debbie was leaning forward to me talking and said, am I looking good for you? I looked down and could see all of her tits incased in that sexy black bra. Looking harder I could see both of her very hard nipples poking between the lace. God, you have the best tits, I told her. I think the two older fellows at the next table think so too. Don't look over there now honey, she said. Then don't move baby so they can get a really good look, I told her. Jimmy, I love it. I know how much this is turning you on. I can sitll remember how it use to drive you crazy years ago. I could damn near cum in my pants just thinking about you being looked at. I am wet as hell rite now, she says.

I need to go to the men's room, why don't you let them see how wet you are while I am gone. You really want me to honey, she asked? You know I do. That way I can watch on my way back. Don't you dare do anything while you are gone, she almost yelled. Not a chance I told her, I don't want to ruin the moment. I got up, again with a huge hard on, and went to the restroom. It took me ten minutes to get soft enough to take a leek. Coming out I stood to the side so I could view what was going on at my table. Where I was standing I had a perfect view of Debbie at the table. She was takinga sip of her rum and coke when I looked below the table. What a beautiful sight. Her fine tan legs spread apart enough to show her panty covered pussy. The two poor older fellows at the next table were in a trance, eyes glued between her legs. Looking around I noticed that they weren't the only ones looking, and older couple a few tables over and a nice view also.

Back at the table I sat and put my hand on her leg. Rite away she pulled my hand until it touched her pussy. Jimmy, you have no idea how fucking hot I am rite now. I want you to push your finger in my cunt. I slid my finger up and down along Debbie's slit. I would love to honey, but let's dance first, I said. Don't do this to me, she said. Finger me now. Pull your panties to the side, I told her. She did without haste. I flicked her hard clit with the tip of my finger and said to her, a nice big cock, that would feel so good rite now, wouldn't it? God Jimmy your being so fucking nasty, you know how much I would love to have a huge cock fucking me at this very moment. I worked two fingers inside my wife's tight cunt and kept giving them to her for about twenty seconds. I pulled my fingers out and said, lets dance. I took her hand and helped her up from the table. Getting up she gave whoever was looking a perfect view of her pussy with her panties pulled to one side. She gave me one of those looks and mouthed, "your an ass hole"!!:icon087:

lik2luk
10-14-2009, 03:17 PM
Nice. If we could only see pics.

charlieh
10-14-2009, 03:19 PM
thats the way to treat a lady. good story is their a sequel.

jimbob169
10-14-2009, 04:32 PM
Nice story, would like to see much more of it...

jim

frankjohnmoore
10-21-2009, 11:53 PM
great story,