PDA

View Full Version : My wife and I really were in love with each other 2

must66
10-15-2009, 03:47 AM
Out on the dance floor I could tell that the booze was getting to Debbie. I was thinking back to when we use to go out before I started my business. I loved it when she got a bit cocktailed. She use to tell me, get me a little drunk and I will do anything you want me to. Now here I am five years later wondering if she still meant what she said.

It was a slow dance and I held her tight. I put my mouth next to her ear and said, you know you are still as sexy, if not sexier than you were five years ago. Your so sweet Jimmy and you get me more turned on now then you did then, she answered, stumbling on her words. I told you before get me a little drunk and I am yours. How do you feel rite now, I asked? A little bit drunk, she said as she pushed her body harder against mine.

You know how much I love you, but it was still great seeing you act like a bit of a slut, I told her. I wanted to baby, it made me feel so good and horny knowing you were loving watching me. Just then the song changed to a fast one. We parted and began dancing like kids again. The dance floor began to get a little crowded, but it was fun. With Debbie swinging her arms around people around us were getting a good view of her black bra and we both knew it. The couple that was looking at my wife at the table came up and were dancing next to us. The guy had to be mid sixties, but quite a nice looking fellow. I guessed his partner was mid fifties or younger. She also had a nice body, what I could see of it. The two of them couldn’t keep their eyes off of Debbie’s chest.

One of the two older guys at the table next to ours tapped me on the shoulder and said, cut. Now I have not heard that in many, many years. I moved out of the way and started walking back to our table. Debbie looked like she was having a great time dancing and a few times she would grab the bottom of her skirt and pull it up her legs. I couldn’t see but I was sure that she had given him a nice panty shot. The song stopped and Debbie and the guy she was dancing with began talking with the other couple. Another slow song started and the guy grabbed my wife again and started dancing. It looked like he was whispering something to her as they danced. His had began to drift downward and was soon resting on her nice butt. She turned him so she could look at me. She was giving me a huge smile as she rocked back and forth. The song ended and Debbie headed for the little girls room. The other lady followed her in. A few minutes latter she came out and walked to our table. The cocktail girl came to our table with two more drinks and said it was from the gentlemen at the next table. I raised my glass to them as a thank-you and took a sip.

Damn, you looked good out there, I told her. Did you have fun? I sure did, she answered. I have not danced like that in such a long time. What were you all talking about, I asked? Well, the other couple told me how hot I looked and the other guy agreed with them. They asked me who you were and I told them, my husband. The told me that they really enjoyed watching what you were doing to me; They also wanted to know if I would mind to have you keep playing with me so they could watch. They said that they would like to do the same thing for us. I told them I would have to check with you first but I sure liked having them watch me. The other fellow said he and his partner would like to see me play with your cock. I think they are gay, Debbie said. For being gay he sure liked you ass a lot. He told me he just loves nice butts.

Honey, my cock is so fucking hard rite now from listening to you it would break if I touched it. I was hoping you would say that, that’s why I went to the bathroom first. She bent over my way and that is when I saw that she had taken off her bra. Her tits were so nice and firm and her nipples stuck out a good half inch. Is this what you like baby, me showing myself off to others? I reached below out table and put my hand on my wife’s leg. Oh yes honey, touch me, show them how good you can make your slut wife feel. I pushed her legs apart a bit and slid my hand up until I was touching her naked pussy. Yes, I took them off too, she said.

She was taking a sip of her drink as my finger parted her moist lips and found her clit. Your nice and wet, my little slut girl, I whispered to her. Your making me cum Jimmy. Push on my clit I want to keep cuming. I looked at the other tables while my wife was pushing hard against my finger. The two guys were gay, as they were playing with each other dicks. The guy from the couple was doing the same thing to his wife as I was to mine. Her eyes were closed and she had both of her hands over his pressing his into her cunt.

Debbie kind of came around and told me to show my cock to all of them. I am not gay at all but it was quite a turn on knowing that not only a guy and his wife where going to see my hard cock but that two guys were going to be looking too. It was amazing that no one else was paying any attention to any of us.

Debbie was watching the two guys jack each other off while the wife of the other man was playing with her husbands cock. I put two of my fingers inside Debbie’s super wet cunt and began to finger fuck her. You like those, don’t you sweetheart. Three stiff cocks hard as rocks. Uuuummmm Jimmy, was all she said. Can’t you just feel one of them trying to slid past your puffy pussy lips. One other one in your hand nice and smooth and hard. You licking the pre cum from the head of the third? Is that what you want to see Jimmy? Your wife being taken by complete strangers. Letting them drive their nice hard cocks into my cunt and mouth? Letting them fuck me until they squirt their seed deep inside your slut wife’s cunt? Then I can watch you fuck some old broad with the cock I love so much and telling you to fuck her good, good and hard, make the bitch cum all over your nice hard one.

Your going to make me cum, I told her. She stopped and said, not yet baby. What should we do?:SHOCKED:

frankjohnmoore
10-22-2009, 12:00 AM
that was a good part 1 and 2 is there more cumming

hogetter
12-31-2011, 05:45 PM
good part 1