PDA

View Full Version : For the First Time: The Perfect Weekend

phlpa
10-17-2009, 01:58 PM
I knew that Emily would be my first time, and I had no doubts that she was a virgin as well. We both had a crush on each other and we knew it, but we never said we were boy friend and girl friend, even though we spent every spare second with each other. Emily was my first true love; she had the eyes of a Goddess and the body of a gymnast. She was petite and slim, and her tits weren’t the most obvious, they were small and perfect and I could stare at them for hours on end (she’d hit me and tell me off whenever I did).

Our first time came on a Friday night in the summer of 2002, after a party at one of my mate’s houses; we went back to my house, via probably one of the only buses left running in London at that time. On such a great night like this I would have wanted to go home another way, but cause we were 16 and both sixth form students, we had no other choice.

Lucky for us, my mum had gone off to Germany to visit friends, whilst my dad was in Egypt for his annual topping up of his tan; so the house was all ours for the rest of the weekend.

When we got home, Emily went straight upstairs to freshen up, then called down and told me to put the water on so that she could have a shower. I then sat down and then started to flick through the TV channels, it was about 20 past midnight and nothing on TV and ended up watching baseball. About half an hour later I heard the shower stop and Emily call down “Jamie, can you get me a towel”. I got her the biggest towel I could find and walked up the stairs, as the stairs curved round, I raised my head and saw Emily standing on the landing completely naked and still dripping wet. Her body was glowing and her hair long and luscious blonde hair ran down over shoulder, covering her nipple on her left breast, her left nipple which I could see clearly through her hair as I could see her right one, both fully erect in the cold after the intense heat of the shower.

Neither of us said anything, we just stood there as I looked in awe up and down her perfect little body. I started to feel my cock grow inside my jeans and receive increased resistance against my zipper, which I tried to cover up, but what was the point if Emily wasn’t leaving anything to the imagination.

I wasn’t surprised to see that Emily had shaved her pussy and everything around it clean and looked as smooth as the rest of her body (I was sure she had just cleaned up her downstairs only minutes before). It was cold on the upstairs landing, she started to shiver and her pussy lips started to move round and round as the rest of her body moved in the cold.

By this time she had noticed that the bulge in my jeans had increased, she walked over, bent down, and placed her right hand on my crotch and started to rub the outside of my trousers, making me more and more excited. She undid my jeans, pulled them down and admired my cock through my boxer shorts. Before she took my pants off I took my shirt off and got her to stand, I kissed on the lips, on her cheek, on her neck, up and down here beautifully flat stomach and then licked around her protruding nipples and whilst cupping and playing with her small breast. She groaned and pulled my head closer to her chest.

I picked her up into my arms and carried her into my mum and dad’s bedroom, the biggest in the house and the one with the biggest bed (which was in need of some action). I laid her down at the end of the bed then knelt down. I had a perfect view of her pussy and started to lick her up and down the full length of her dripping wet and soapy pussy, using a pointed tongue I got slowly further and further inside Emily. I increased the rate and then inserted two fingers inside her tight twitching pink pussy. Her groaning became louder, her back started to arch as the whole of her body felt the sensation my tongue and fingers were creating. She was going crazy, losing herself in the ecstasy engulfing her body. It was obvious she was close to climax, I brought my head away from her pussy and just continued to rub as fast and hard as I could; she screamed as her pussy lost control and squirted everywhere. I licked up the wet leftovers from her shaking pussy.

She got up from the bed and led me back into the shower. I started to get nervous cause I knew that this was it, we were about to lose our virginity but couldn’t wait to be the first to take her cherry. I took my boxer shorts off and stepped into the shower with her. I was rock hard and as ready as I ever would be, I didn’t care about her giving me head and I knew she didn’t really want to. She grabbed my dad’s shaving cream and his razor, I asked “What’s that for, we are going to do it, aren’t we?” She nodded and replied “You just wait”. I turned on the shower whilst she knelt down and covered my balls, pubes and any other sort of hair the area with shaving cream and started to shave away at my bush. I didn’t stop her, I liked the look of my clean fresh skin, just like Emily’s. It made me feel young and like it was before puberty hit, hairless. I loved the sensation of the skin becoming free again.

She finished, stood up straight, turned away from me, leaned over, put one of her feet on the side of the bath to open up her small bottom and pull her pussy lips away from each other, she reached through her legs and grabbed my average sized 7 inch rock hard cock closer to her. I teased her by touching her with my penis head, before slowly pushing myself into her more and more before touching her hyman (her cherry). I asked if she was sure she wanted to do this, and she screamed “Put it deeper, fuck me, make me bleed and you’re the only one I wanted to do this”.

I started to pump my cock in and out of her, I felt it when I burst through her cherry and the blood started to trickle down her legs and over my balls. I started to hold her hair, grab her tits and groan through the pure pleasure that I was feeling for the first time, as her pussy continued to twitch around my rock hard cock. I started to fuck Emily as hard as I could, I wasn’t holding back anything.

She was shouting my name and begging me to keep on giving it to her. I was going to cum, I couldn’t hold it back and so was she.

“I’m gonna cum!” I screamed

“Me too, let’s cum at the same time, agghhhhhhhh!” Emily groaned.

Seconds later she screamed as she came to orgasm for the second time that night that covered my cock with her love juices. At the same time, I erupted and let out every last piece of cum inside her. My balls were tight now but she hadn’t released control of my surprisingly still rock hard cock. We were both breathing heavily after what felt like a super-human effort.

“Jamie, again, can you do it again, please.” I didn’t say no, I wanted to do it again. She lifted her left leg over so she was now facing me and backed herself into the corner and sat herself on the small ledge in the corner of the shower, doing all this without taking my cock out of her cum dripping pussy. She put her legs up and rested her feet on my shoulders, giving me a clear pathway to drive myself into young Emily’s body.

I started to ram Emily’s tight pink pussy again, whilst kissing her, playing with her hair, sucking and kissing her breasts. She rubbed her clit at an extreme rate and then held my arse and pulled me into her even more and pulled me balls deep into her petite body. This was heavenly, I was fucking for the first time with the girl of my dreams and looking her straight in her eyes and falling deeply in love with every pump and grind inside Emily.

After five minutes she turned off the shower, got out, laid out a load of towels on the bathroom floor and then laid herself on her back facing towards me and opened her hips as wide as was physically possible, which for her was more than I would have ever expected. I then continued to wreck Emily as hard as I could for another 5 minutes. Emily knew that she was going to cum for a third time, she tried to hold it off for as long as she could. Her whole body was bending and arching in the pure excitement of her loving making and that she was now no longer a virgin and continued to lose control. When she about to climax, I withdrew and let her spray all over my body, cock and mouth. I was so close to climax as well, so I quickly forced myself back into Emily and fucked harder and deeper than I had ever thought I could. Emily locked her legs around my hips and kept me driving harder and deeper until I couldn’t take it anymore. I climaxed with the biggest and best orgasm in my whole entire life, even though it was a dry orgasm after I had lost all my semen in Emily’s pussy earlier that night. We let out the biggest roar ever.

We lay and feel asleep on the bathroom floor for a couple of hours. Emily woke me up first, because I was still on top and inside of her. I had another erection; surely she wouldn’t want to do it again? But she was a virgin only a couple of hours ago and was as randy as a rabbit (and so was I). I started to pump again but she stopped me and we went outside into the warm summer night and my back garden where we made love for another couple of times into the morning, with her on top, us on the trampoline, doggy and every which way you could think. And No Condom at anytime, it felt so natural.

The rest of the weekend we spent naked, fucking all over my house. I will never forget that weekend. Where me and Emily lost our virginity and couldn’t get enough of each other. Seven Years later we’re still madly in love and engaged to be married next year.

Dudester
10-17-2009, 04:02 PM
Nice story. I like stories with romance in them. Way to go !!

badlybent
10-17-2009, 10:38 PM
Thanks for a nice and well written story. I like the romance too.

frankjohnmoore
10-17-2009, 11:28 PM
nic story, well written,,

TripodJames
10-20-2009, 12:48 PM
Great story

rotty2712
10-20-2009, 06:36 PM
great story

ironeagle2
10-21-2009, 04:48 PM
great write more