PDA

View Full Version : The Nerd Chronicles: Trapped in the Closet

Oriens Astrum
10-18-2009, 12:50 AM
My heart beat as if it was trying to break out of my rib cage as I prayed that no one would find me. Those damn jocks locked me in a locker in the girl’s locker room. All because I would not do their homework; they won’t be laughing when they fail the test tomorrow, because I’m tired of it. I’m an honest guy; I just want to be left alone. But no they have to pull some shit like this.

“Seriously?” I hear a voice say followed by laughing.

Please let them not find me here, please just let them go away. I can hear myself start to whimper a little as they pass by the locker that I’ve been shoved in. I hear more girls come in, I pray that they leave this one unopened, just leave me be in peace.

I catch a glimpse here and there of them changing, I feel so dirty watching but I cannot help it. Something inside of me makes me watch. I’ve never seen a naked girl before. This is what the other guys talk about when they say a nice pair of tits or a hairy snatch?

I feel my jeans tightening around my crotch, I cannot believe myself. I’m getting sexually aroused by this… this perversion that I am forced into. I just want to scream but if I do they will all scream running from the locker room, then I would have to explain why I was in there. I would have to choke it up and stand tall, and take whatever may come at me. But would it be so bad, that I become labeled a pervert?

I watch as they change, my heart racing faster as I stare at their naked flesh, there firm supple tit’s so perky. Their asses so firm, I can think of another reason they chose this as a punishment now. I’m such a prude; it would seem they wished to torture my moral fibers more than anything. The pastel colors of their undergarments, and the various styles.

I sigh as the last of them leaves the room, now to try and get out of here. But it is too soon, as I hear the door open once more. My heart almost stops, as I see who it is; the girl of my affections; Lily. Does she have gym this period? I strain to keep quiet as I hide, praying she does not hear me. I don’t want to watch but I cannot look away. Her raven black hair sways lightly as she unbuttons her blouse, and sets it in her locker, her tight jeans she peels off, revealing her smooth, skin, and a pair of print boy shorts underneath. Off comes the bra, and her perfect breast are exposed. I lose control of myself as the locker door burst open before me; I don’t think I just run, without trying to explain, why I was in there. This is a free period of mine so I would not be missed by anyone. I can lie and say I was in the bathroom as I head into the library as usual.

Just pray that lily says nothing, to anyone, I doubt she saw my face. But how I would have loved to see more of her naked like that; the excitement of bolting from the room had quelled my erection back down, as I walked into the library and found a table in the corner all to myself. I notice the librarian scolding someone for using their cell phone to text someone. I pay no real mind as I sit there waiting for the period to be over so I can leave and go home.

frankjohnmoore
10-18-2009, 01:30 AM
very nice short story, thanks