PDA

View Full Version : The maid and The Mistress

Yippieskip
07-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Backstory: Ok, dan569 and I met in college, he linked me to BJ Cortland's "Family Friend" , things got a little hot between us but have since cooled down... Well, one day in class we got a handout called "The Maid and the Missus", Danny heard "Mistress", and we thought it would be a hot story idea so I started writing.
And, it should prove to be very hot! This one will be kinda long, so you'll have to wait for the whole thing!
-Skippy

Chapter I
To the rest of the world it was very early, but she was already running late. Cassandra O'Connor cleaned houses for a living; in particular one very big house, and the possibility of being late for the first time in her life was making her very nervous.

Dressed in her usual attire of a not-quite-flattering tracksuit, she kept her eyes down as she boarded the subway. She had been noticing men's glances at her for some time now and hated the way they made her feel.

She knew enough to not be able to blame them though; she was tall and slender, with pale skin, bright green eyes and red hair. This combination led to the correct assumption of her Irish heritage, and so people all around her tried their best to get her to speak. She knew that revealing her accent would only make her more alluring, so stayed very quiet around people she did not know.

She felt she was being watched and lifted her large eyes to a gentleman with a briefcase who was seated a few yards behind her. He scanned her body quickly, pausing momentarily on her full breasts and perky round ass. She had tried her best to conceal them, but it hadn't ever worked. He met her eyes and smiled softly before she turned her head, feeling herself start to blush. Her heart beat faster and she wondered whether people would look at her like that if they knew how young she truly was.

She rushed off the subway and through town to the expensive estate with the cast iron fences. She punched in her PIN and the gates began to part. She squeezed through and hurried to the front door.

The house was quiet, but that was nothing unusual. She had noticed that the master's car was missing, and since his wife was away on business, she did not try hard to be silent while she cleaned. Her morning went by uneventfully as she worked her way through the house, singing softly to herself. When she reached the master bedroom she only hesitated a moment before opening the door.

It was dark in there, and she strode to the window to raise the shudders. They flew open, flooding the room with light. She heard someone swear behind her, causing her to turn and scream. Cassie started to say, "I'm sorry, Mrs. Buchanan!" but the women who sat up in her employers' bed was not Lynnde Buchanan.

Cassie’s jaw dropped as the image of the beautiful naked woman was burned into her mind. Instead of the all-American mother that was Mrs. Buchanan, this woman was exotic, with olive skin and curly dark hair that fell just past her nipples. Her high cheekbones, nose and forehead oozed aristocracy; and her luscious, pouty lips matched her gorgeous tits, bigger than any Cassie had ever seen in person before. When she'd shaken the sun out of her eyes, her gaze locked on Cassie, who was shocked by the brilliant blue of her irises. Her hair had fallen behind her shoulders and her perfect breasts took the girls' breath away. Cassie stammered, "I... I'm sorry," and broke for the door.

"Wait," said the woman behind her. Her throaty bedroom voice made Cassie think of melted chocolate running down her throat, and she stopped. As she heard the woman roll out of bed, Cassie slowly turned her head round to look at her. As the lady stood, Cassie's nose was filled with the smell of sex. Though she had never smelled the earthy scent before, she instinctually knew what it was. It was not unpleasant, and made her feel very strange; as her heart began to pound, her skin started to flush, and her mouth to water. She felt an almost overwhelming desire to close her eyes and lie down.

Her eyes traveled the woman's body, marveling at the even skin tone over her tight muscles. She could just see the slightest definition on her arms, legs, and abdomen, and could not have adequately described how watching this beauty made her feel. She had never seen another females' cunt, and the sight of this one was very interesting to her:

She had a thin line of hair just over her mound, as her thighs and lips were cleanly waxed. Cassie could see her inner labia protruding maybe a third of an inch, the slightly darker ends just beginning to shine wet. Her pussy in itself was awesome to look at, but Cassie could not tear her eyes away from the tiny jewel placed at the top of her slit. The teenager was lost in this beautiful woman's form, but the spell was broken when she spoke.

"Are you the maid?" she asked, and Cassie's eyes fell to the floor. Her ears were white-hot, and it took her a few moments to find her voice, "Y-ye-yes," the girl barely whispered. She was getting more and more nervous the closer this gorgeous creature was coming to her. She stopped directly in front of Cassie; who saw her toenails were red.

"I'm Evelyn," the voice said, "But you can call me Evee. What's your name?"

"C-c-Cassandra!" she gasped. She didn't understand the effect this woman was having on her, but was completely unable to fight it.

"Cassandra?" Evee smiled, "Cassie?"

The teen gulped and nodded, but when she opened her eyes, they were locked on the woman's breasts. They were absolutely stunning, and she couldn't look away.

"Touch them," the voice whispered. Without thinking, Cassie raised her hands and placed them on the other woman's chest.

Evee sighed contentedly, and the encouragement pushed Cassie to start softly kneading her breasts. She was touching Evee more for her own curiosity than Evee's pleasure, but when she slid her hands across the other woman to adjust them, the beauties' groan told her to do it again. Which she did. Soon, Cassie was rolling Evee's now hard nipples between her fingers. Evee squealed in pleasure, and the sound went straight through Cassie, causing a very intense orgasmic jerk in the teen's nether region. Cassie cried out, and Evee, knowing exactly what was happening, grabbed the girls' head and kissed her deep.

Cassie paused, but the other woman's lips were soft and sweet, and she lost herself. She opened her mouth in a silent scream to grant Evee entrance, and when she felt long red fingernails stroking her sensitive virgin scalp, her legs almost went out from under her. Cassies' hands were starting to roam the woman's body, and her tongue was massaging her mouth. She was almost in a complete swoon when footsteps were heard down the hall. Mortified, Cassie pushed Evee away from her, and bolted to the bathroom.

dan569
07-31-2009, 12:10 AM
very nice! love your writig.especially since it was ispired by an idea i came up with when we were at school :)

YippieSkip
07-31-2009, 08:18 AM
Thank you, Dan! Good to know how much I please you!

Ok, guys, to beef up this story and really explore all aspects of it, I will be using the points of veiw of all my characters. I hope this doesn't confuse you guys too much, but since it may, I will always use the same order (Cassie, Evee, John) so that if you so choose you can just read one.
This next installment is Evee's experience of the above scene... Enjoy!

After a long hard night of extra-marital sex, Evee was sleeping soundly and didn't notice the young girl creeping into the room. What she did notice; however, was the blaring sunlight searing her dreams. "Shit!" she yelled, jumping up and covering her eyes. She heard a scream and looked up to see a teenaged red head gaping at her.

The innocence and naiveté of girl interested her; and she noticed the way the girl looked at her bare breasts and felt her nipples harden. She looked young, and fun to play with.

The teen mumbled some apology and tried to leave the room. "Wait", Evee said, lowering her voice to make it as sultry as possible. She was pleased, and not too surprised, when the girl stopped.

Evee luxuriously rolled out of the four poster bed, and using every trick she knew, slid towards the girl, trying her best to keep her as intrigued as possible. She could tell that the girl was stunned by her beauty, and wondered if she was the first naked woman she had seen.

She felt the girl's eyes travel slowly down her body, and all the attention was starting to get her wet. But she kept her cool, knowing that if she broke eye contact, rushed, or giggled, she would lose her.

When she stopped directly in front of the teen, her face fell. Even Evee's toes tickled under her gaze.

She discovered that girl was the maid, then introduced herself and asked her name... Cassandra, Cassie. Cassie. When the girl opened her eyes to look back at her, and found herself lost in the woman's breasts, Evee told her to touch them.

Cassie's warm, soft hands felt pleasant on Evee's starved skin, but not good enough to warrant the noise she made. Evee pushed it in order to make the girl more comfortable, and it worked.

Cassie started kneading her breasts harder, and teasing her nipples, which actually did feel good. Evee squealed, and the girl started, as if shocked. Evee thought it may have been the first tremors of orgasm, and kissed the girl hard to keep her swooning.

Cassie hesitated at first, but as Evee had planned, was soon taken away by the kiss. The woman took this opportunity to touch the girl, and ran her fingers through the scarlet mane. Cassie shuddered again, and started to run her hands all over Evee, but the sound of footsteps in the hall frightened her, and she shoved the woman away, bolting for the master bath.

Evee quickly smoothed her hair and turned to the door, waiting.

dan569
07-31-2009, 11:57 AM
nice, that is a very hot twist to the story. when you said you wanted to tell the story from different prospectives i thought you meant continue the story just with form another point of view. to retell it from each side is exciting, something i have not thought about

Yippieskip
08-01-2009, 04:48 PM
THANK YOU! So you can still understand what's going on? No confusion? Great! There was a little of this in "Family Friend", so reading that gave me the balls to try it myself.
Here's the next installment, and it's back to Cassie... I don't really like the ending for this one, but don't anyone spaz, it's not over yet!

Chapter II

Cassie crouched behind the bathroom door, peering between the bamboo slats. She couldn’t believe her first kiss had been with a girl! Well, actually, Evelyn was an incredibly beautiful woman, but it was still not what she had ever expected. She was just noticing a strange, uncomfortable wetness between her legs when the door opened. She fell silent.

Cassie wasn’t stupid, and so wasn’t too surprised when she saw that the man at the door was John Buchanan.

John was in his middle forties, so his thick hair was just beginning to gray at the temples, and he was well built with attractive features. Cassie was very intrigued by the thought of what may be happening between these two gorgeous people, and listened closely to what was said.

John gently set his briefcase down before letting his eyes feast on the naked Evee. “I think I may have forgotten something,” he said.

“And what might that be?” Evee replied, her eyes sparkling.

“The way you taste,” he growled, and pushed her to the bed, burying his face between her legs.

Shocked, Cassie’s hand flew to her mouth. She had never even heard of a man kissing a woman down there before, but what was really interesting to her was how much Evee seemed to enjoy it.

After the initial surprise of being thrown down, she came back up laughing, then grabbed his head and pulled him closer to her. John’s hands came up to her chest to force her back down, and after winking at Cassie; she lay back, sighing in pleasure.

Cassie was getting the sense that John enjoyed it as well. He kept murmuring his appreciation, and running his hands across her body. After a few minutes, he brought one of his hands up towards his mouth, and though Cassie could not tell what he was doing with it, Evee seemed to find it fantastic.

She cried out and sat up, but after only a second or two flopped back down, squirming under his touch. John grunted in approval, then started moving his arm and head faster.

Moaning constantly now, Evee held the man’s head, softly grinding her pelvis against him. “Don’t stop, John,” Evee whispered. “That feels... so... oh!”

The teen couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Whatever John was doing with his mouth was causing Evee to buck, squirm, and scream.

When the woman finally relaxed, she thanked John for his services, a huge smile on her face. He watched her as he licked her juices from his fingers, then wiped it from his face. John stretched his back as he stood, and cracked his neck. Evee giggled, letting her eyes follow his hand down to his waist where he slowly undid his pants, releasing his dick.

Cassie brought her hand back to her mouth as the monster bounced to life. It looked so frightening and alien. Evee, however; was very excited at its appearance, licking her lips and sitting up straighter. John continued to look at her, softly stroking it. “Well?” He said, “Get your hot little ass over here.”

Grunting in pleasure, Evee rushed across the bed and swallowed nearly half of it. John grabbed her hair and pulled her back, saying, “Fuck, bitch. Do it right.”

Evee grinned, then stuck out her tongue and licked along its entire length. “That’s it,” John breathed, easing his grip on her hair. She looked in utter bliss as she took his balls into her mouth, then gently teased the head. “You’re getting there, Evee,” he whispered. This seemed to spur the woman into a higher gear; she put both hands on John’s shaft, and twisted them in opposite directions, simultaneously licking the top. “Alright, alright!” he cried. “Roll over, baby.”

Evee flipped onto her stomach on the bed in front of him, extending her legs until they touched the floor. He leaned over her and whispered something Cassie couldn’t hear, but Evee replied. “Oh God, yes! Please!” He spit on her ass and rubbed it down between her legs, causing her to moan. He positioned himself behind her and slid his entire cock into her. Evee swore, pressing her face into the blankets.

Cassie was awestruck as John began to slowly fuck Evelyn, one hand behind his head, the other on her hip. It seemed too big to cause anything but intense pain, but was obviously making Evee feel so good that her eyes were rolled back in her head. He started to thrust faster, gritting his teeth as he pushed into her. Evee was moaning constantly, but when he began softly tickling her by dragging his fingertips across his skin, she lost it.

“Oh God, fuck me John!” she screamed, and he grabbed one of her ankles, pulling it up behind him. She started spasming again, and he shuddered as well, then relaxed inside her, panting. He pulled out, put his dick away, his jacket on, and picked up his briefcase. He playfully slapped her ass, said, “See you later, babe,” and walked out.

Trembling, Cassie tiptoed out the opposite door, and then didn’t stop running until she was out the front gate.

BJ Cortland
08-01-2009, 05:56 PM
Wow, Yippie...Dan asked me to give this a read and offer some advice, but I can't think of anything to add. Awesome writing and I love the perspective change. Not an easy thing to pull off but you did it very well. I can't wait to read a few more of your stories. Keep writing!

dan569
08-03-2009, 06:16 PM
wow very hot skip.
Have i told you how much i like your writing?
well if i havn't recently, every story you write impresses me more!
i cant wait for the next installment.

thank you for writing

Yippieskip
08-04-2009, 09:36 PM
Well thank you! I'll try. There's just so m,uch work and school and masturbation to accomplish!

Here you go boys! I wish my internet connection was better... Anyone wanna buy me a laptop?

Hot from playing with the girl, Evee stared at the door, ready and waiting. Her face broke into a grin when her lover John opened it. He hadn’t shaved this morning, and the five o’clock shadow looked so good on him. He smirked back at her, and said he had forgotten something. She innocently inquired as to what it might be, he replied, “The way you taste,” and threw her backwards on the bed.

John didn’t waste any time teasing. He went straight for the hot spot, pushing his tongue up under her hood to massage the clit. She had enough time to wink at Cassie, but it felt so good that she couldn’t even sit up, and had to be content just to play with his hair.

He was eating her so hard and fast that she almost asked him to stop, but when he started rubbing her g-spot as he was licking her, there was nothing she could do but lay there.

Almost as soon as his fingers were in her, she started to feel her orgasm build, every stroke pulling her closer. She was grinding her pelvis on his chin, and the tickle of his beard on her just added to the sensations.

She came in no time at all, crying out and involuntarily trying to squirm away; but he held her, made her ride it out.

“Thanks, baby!” she smiled hugely once he had finished. He wiped his mouth and sucked his fingers clean, then reached for the clasp on his pants. Instantly, Evee flipped back on like a switch, licking her lips as the cock was unleashed.

John started stroking it, teasing her, and shrugged, “Well? Get your hot little ass over,” starting that dirty talk she liked. She lunged at his dick, nearly choking as she tried to shove the entire thing in her mouth. But he twisted his hand in her hair and pulled, the pain making her pussy contract, (Do it right, bitch.).

“Mmm…” and she happily obliged, licking and sucking him all over, knowing right where his spots were. She loved the feel of his head in her mouth, and when she brought her hands into the mix, he was done. “Alright, alright!” he cried, “Roll over baby.”

That was what she was waiting for. She rolled onto her stomach, trying her best to arch her back for him. She felt his hot breath on her ear as he snarled, “You wanna feel my hard dick sliding into that tight, wet cunt of yours?” She begged for it, swooned, and felt herself start to drip. He spit onto her ass, and rubbed it into her pussy, making her whole body tingle.

He thrust all the way into her at once. “Fuck!” she swore, trying to muffle it in the bedding. The feel of his cock inside her drove her insane, and when he started to speed up, she sensed the signs of another orgasm. He started to fuck her harder, telling her he was getting closer as well. He then drug his fingernails across her back, sending her over the edge.

“Fuck me John!” she screamed, and he pulled one of her legs up, tightening her slit. He pounded into her, forcing her to climax. Her spasming cunt pulled his orgasm to a head, and they came together.

As soon as he was finished, he pulled out and got dressed. He sweetly spanked her, said he'd see her later, and left. Evee didn’t care, he’d be home in a few hours.

Well thank you! I'll try. There's just so m,uch work and school and masturbation to accomplish!

plumber71954
08-10-2009, 02:30 AM
wow yippie i just loved the story and as b j said keep doin what youre doin cause it sure is working......thanks for posting such a hot one and will be looking to see when you add to this great storyline..........

dan569
08-18-2009, 12:07 AM
very good writing skip. as always i loved the story. it is interesting seeing the same story from three different points of view, it just takes a long time to get a simple story told though. i hope you aren't getting too frustrated

frankjohnmoore
09-10-2009, 01:15 AM
good storys keep them cumming, looking for cassie,s

Yippieskip
09-10-2009, 08:45 AM
Here you go, Frankjohnmoore!

Cassie was even quieter than usual as she shivered on the subway. Everything that had just happened was replaying in her head and a paranoid part of her wondered if everyone else could see it too.

Once she reached her flat, she went straight to the bathroom to relieve herself, and noticed that she was still moist. Curious as to what this substance was, she began touching herself.

The last time she had explored herself for reasons other than cleaning was a few years prior when she had begun menstruating; but this new fluid was entirely different. It was clear and very slippery, and when for strictly scientific purposes she brought her wet fingers to her lips, she was surprised to discover how sweet they were.

She put her hand back down between her legs, and frowning at how fast she was drying, started to rub herself. It felt good, especially when she got to the hard little bead at the top. She began moving her hand up and down over her pussy, relishing in the new sensations she was creating.

She was now so wet that her middle finger slipped from over her lips to under her hood, causing her to cry out in pleasure. She paused for a moment, then began gently massaging the sensitive flesh, moaning into bitten lips. When she got the motion down and was confident enough to rub faster, her two fingers slid inside of herself, bringing forth another cry. She explored this new territory briefly, but found it was near as intense as the outer play, and soon went back to her clit. It was as if she had discovered a new part of herself that was dying to be let out, and now that she had started she couldn't stop. She moved as an animal, her whole body rocking with her thrusts.

The teen felt a tightening within herself as she neared her first orgasm, but everything in her being forced her to continue. She felt the sweat start to drip down her brow as she rubbed faster, gritting her teeth against the barely there desire to stop. Her back arched as she came, trying to hold back her screams.

Cassie slumped panting against another bathroom door, and wondered what tomorrow would bring.

YippieSkip
09-11-2009, 02:31 PM
After much debate, Cassie decided she would go to work the folowing day; she needed the money, and couldn't deny that she was at least a little curious about the possibility of another adventure.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Though she wouldn't have been able to explain why, she chose her tightest jeans and a cute tank top instead of her usual sweats. She even made sure her hair was pretty, and a little make-up was done. There was definately a bit more bounce in her step as she rode to the Buchanan's.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

She rushed through her chores much faster than usual, and practically ran upstairs to the suite, hoping Evelynn was there.

She was. Cassie had entered without knocking, and found Evee applying her make-up at the vanity. It appeared that she had attempted dressing, but hadn't gotten any farther than her socks and panties.

"Hi!" the woman exclaimed, giving Cassie a winning smile.

"H-hi," she stammered. Now that she was here, she didn't really know what to do!

"Well, come sit down, don't be shy," Evee said, patting the seat cushion next to her.

Blushing, Cassie sat herself next to the beauty, and tried not to stare.

They were silent for a moment, then Evelynn spoke; "Would you like to talk about what happened yesterday?"

Though there were a million things going through her head; it was hard for Cassandra to figure out what to say, "Why did you touch me?"

"You're very pretty, Cassie. You know that?" Was the response that she got. Cassie didn't know if that was really an answer, but stayed quiet. Evee continued, "If you never want me to do it again, I won't. Just say the word."

Cassie didn't reply, then, "How long have you and Mr. Buchanan...?"

"John? A few months."

"Does he love you?"

Evee laughed, "No sweetheart, it's only sex."

"But what about Mrs. Buchanan?"

The woman's brow furrowed, "What about her? I'm not stealing her husband, just using his cock."

"Does she know?"

She shrugged, "Maybe. I don't know. John doesn't talk about her much."

Cassie had always felt that adultery was wrong, but decided that it was not her place to meddle. There was more silence as she thought about this. "What exactly was Mr... John doing to you yesterday?"

"The fucking? Oh, the oral. Mmm, he was licking me."

"Licking you?"

"Yeah. It feels fantastic."

Cassie wasn't exactly sure, "Really? Because it almost looked like he was hurting you... when you started going crazy."

"I was having an orgasm. Haven't you ever had one?"

She answered quickly, "No. Well, I don't think so. What are they like?"

Evee smiled, "The most amazing pleasure you can imagine. Coming in spurts starting between your legs and the through the rest of your body. Like fireworks."

"And the wetness?"

"Lubrication. Just your body preparing itself for sex. Why? Did you get wet yesterday?"

Cassie slowly nodded, and Evee waited until she continued; "Well, when I got home, I wanted to see what it was, so I started touching myself. And after a while, I..."

"You had one, didn't you?" Evee asked.

Cassie nodded.

"Did you like it?"

She nodded again.

"Would you like another?"

And again.

Evee leaned forward and gently kissed the redhead; her lips soft this time against the girl's.

Though she hadn't known it, Cassie had been hoping for this, and smiled. Evee's hand moving up and down her leg sent shudderes through her spine, and she moaned. This obviously spurred the woman to keep going, as her hand moved higher to Cassie's crotch, and began massaging her through the denim. Cassie gasped and threw her head back, but Evee didn't stop.

"Does that feel good?"

Cassie nodded.

Evee sounded so sweet, "Would you take your pants off for me?"

She only hesitated a moment before wiggling out of her jeans, and then lie there in just her panties.

The woman giggled and hooked her fingers under the elastic, then peeled the cotton off of the girl.

Cassie could feel the woman's eyes on her pussy and it was highly erotic to her. Her head felt so fuzzy.

"Pretty. Very pretty," Evee cooed, stroking a single finger between the girl's lips. She raised her blue eyes to the green as she licked her three middle fingers and began working them in a circle around Cassie's clit.

The teen stiffened. Though Evee was doing nearly the same thing she herself had done the night before, it felt so much more intense with someone else doing it!

Cassie was breathing hard, but her face was soft. The longer Evee touched her, the more pleasure she seemed to give. She almost couldn't believe herself; her legs were spread as wide as she could, and she kept pushing her pelvis into Evee's hand.

"Please let me see your breasts," the woman said.

With no hesitation this time, Cassie lifted her shirt to her neck, granting Evee full access.

Evee reached down and began to stroke and massage her; and Cassie, with a silly grin on her face, couldn't believe how good it felt.

After a bit Evee removed her hand from the girl and used it to brace herself; and instead bent over and began kissing her breasts, rubbing faster at her pussy.

Cassie swooned. She tried to raise herself to watch the gorgeous brunette, but failed and flopped back down.

When the woman's warm tongue snaked out and started licking and teasing around her nipples, Cassie's contractions started almost immediately.

She grabbed Evee's hair and held her to her chest, bucking into her hand and whimpering. When she had calmed, Evee patted her pussy and sat up. "How was that?" she asked, licking her fingers.

"That was... thank you," Cassie breathed, smiling softly.

"I'd love to play with you some more, darling; but John's coming home soon and I don't think you want to find you in this position."

The teen was more than a little disappointed, and struggled to get up, "Uh, oh. Okay."

Evee called to her once she had reached the door, "Cassie? Come straight here before you clean tomorrow, alright? I have a surprise in mind for you."

The girl smiled, "Okay!" and almost skipped to the station. She couldn't wait for tomorrow.

dan569
09-11-2009, 11:52 PM
:) this is a great addition! i loved that evee just fingered her off. cassie is taking baby steps into her own sexual revolution. great job writing.

frankjohnmoore
09-12-2009, 02:16 AM
got them 2 chapters about cassie they were both great, thanks

Rodom
09-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Very well written and very erotic. Good job!

Kriss.45
09-14-2009, 01:38 AM
Wow this is probably one of the best stories ive ever read!

davesmistress
10-18-2009, 12:25 PM
returned

Devine
10-18-2009, 03:08 PM
Aaaah. I cant wait for the next chapter!

frankjohnmoore
10-18-2009, 11:32 PM
very nice story

wrpwrp
10-19-2009, 10:50 AM
I think one more paragraph and I would have spent my load. Great story can't wait for next chapter.

Yippieskip
10-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Almost! John's part is misplaced in Virgin Gold Rush!

Ricey
10-23-2009, 11:15 AM
great story, thanks

upallnight
12-14-2009, 08:19 AM
Great story, can't wait to see what happens next!

Yippieskip
12-23-2009, 01:04 PM
Working on the next chapter now, consider it your Christmas present. :)

keweel79
12-30-2009, 03:13 PM
Awesome story continue

Yippieskip
01-05-2010, 11:11 PM
I know I'm lagging... the actual sex is my least favorite part to write...

tackle
01-10-2010, 05:21 AM
good stuff there

Angeal
01-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Great story skip, really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.

Yippieskip
11-17-2010, 05:08 PM
So, because I am far past where John's scene would have gone, I think I'm just going to continue the story from this spot with an omniscient narrator focused more on Cassie (I know that technically not omniscient, but I forgotten the term). Sorry if I confuse you! More coming soon! I started the next scene a while ago but have since lost it, but I know exactly what's supposed to happen and it is for sure my favorite scene to date! Hope you guys like it. :)

Yippieskip
11-20-2010, 12:01 PM
*Here you go guys; part one of the next chapter. Starting on the second part right now. :)

Cassie awoke a little earlier than usual with a warmth spreading between her legs. She didn't know what the day would bring but was tingling with anticipation. She had a soft smile playing o her lips the whole time on the subway, but averted everyone's eyes, preferring to keep her thoughts to herself.

She practically skipped to the Buchannans' front door and let herself in, kicking off her shoes. She heard nothing until she began climbing the stairs; "In here, Cassie". She found Evee in the living room, lounging on one of the couches. She only ever seen Evee naked and the sight of her in an outfit that nearly matched her own almost took her breath away, she beamed at the woman, and strode toward her.

"I've gotten you something", Evee said, holding out a pretty little bag. Cassie was a little puzzled, but reached for it and went to look inside... "Not here," Evee interrupted, "Go put it on in the guest room," her eyes were smiling. Cassie grinned bashfully and turned to leave, "Thank you", she whispered.

She sat on the bed and pulled out her gift. It was a gorgeous silk bodice with a tiny matching thong. Lime green, lighter than air, and scattered with butterflies. It was lovely. Cassie quickly disrobed and put her new outfit on, turning to look in the mirror. Noticing that it was missing something, she reached up and undid her hair, shaking out her curls. Perfect. She felt very sexy as she examined her body. The top lifted her breasts and had a short dress that fell just below her panties, the sheer material left little to the imagination. She had never worn a thong before but found that she liked the way the triangle of fabric defined her ass. Looking like the sweetest little faerie, she walked out to Evee.

Her bare feet padded softly on the tile, and when she rounded the corner to the living room she stopped cold. John Buchannan was seated on the couch next to Evee. His eyes were narrowed, and his chin was in his hand. Cassie immediately felt her face flush as her eyes widened and she spun around... "Stop Cassie", Evee commanded, and Cassie stopped. Panting, shaking, and about to cry, the girl stared at the floor, unable to escape.

"Cassie..." and slowly she turned, eyes only on Evee's, deliberately avoiding John's gaze. "Come here", Evee mouthed, and Cassie's eyes fell, knots forming in her stomach. Hesitantly she moved towards the voice, halting when she reached the couch. "Sit", Evee said, but Cassie only stared. "Lean against me Darling, he won't touch you", Evee was softening. Cassie adjusted herself on the couch between Evee's legs, her eyes squeezed shut and her head turned, trying to hide from John.

John was here at the behest of Evee, and though already incredibly turned on, had no idea what he was getting into.

Evee reached her hands up and started to tickle and massage Cassie's neck and scalp, and though she tried to resist, Evee knew how to touch her, and soon the heat between her legs was growing stronger, and she relaxed into the woman. Her hands moved farther down the girl's body, caressing her cleavage. Cassie's nipples grew hard, and she arched her back when Evee began to touch them. The woman undid the clasp between Cassie's breasts, exposing the teens body to the open air. Cassie gasped, and John clenched his teeth. Evee continued working her magic, massaging the girls breasts, then her belly, then sliding her hand between Cassie's legs, which she parted without a moment's thought. The woman began stroking and teasing over her panties, and a soft squeal escaped the girl as she pressed against Evee's hand.

Evee lowered her mouth to the girls neck and nuzzled her gently. Cassie put up no fight, and the woman began to kiss and gently lick at the sensitive skin. The teens eyes rolled behind her lids and she tried to hold her moans behind bitten lips. She felt Evee's hot breath on her ear, "Does this feel good?" Cassie only nodded, swooning at the feelings all over her body. Evee gently sucked the little earlobe into her mouth, swirling it with her tongue, and Cassie moaned out loud. "You liked that", Evee smiled, gently nibbling at her. "You like the way my mouth feels on your skin, don't you Cassie?"

"Mhmm", was her reply.

"Do you remember when you saw John lick me?"

John raised an eyebrow. Cassie had seen them together? She peeked at him, then quickly shut her eyes and turned her head again.

Evee's voice was husky in the girls ear, "Would you like to know how it feels?"

The only sound was Cassie's heavy breathing. John stared at her lovely body as her chest heaved, hanging on her every noise. Evee continued to work on her neck and ear, silently urging her on; she bit the nerve between her shoulder and neck and the girl cried out. As she was recovering, a tiny "Yes" escaped her lips.

Don't_Panic
11-24-2010, 03:40 PM
Very good stuff

ryouez69
11-25-2010, 02:13 PM
great story wish I could have been there

dumbo
11-27-2010, 07:35 AM
excellent story wish to see the girl

Yippieskip
11-29-2010, 11:40 AM
I'm working on it! Thanks guys.