PDA

View Full Version : City Counsel was never this cool

fred151412
10-18-2009, 04:35 PM
When in High School, one of my classmates' mother was on the City Council. Sometimes she would pick her son up after school and since she had to report to the office, I got to see her in an official business suit, with the skirt cut just above the knees, white blouse open to show cleavage, jacket cut to show her trim tummy. Since I worked after school to reduce tuition costs, she always stopped where I was in the hallway shining the floors. She knew my name since I was friends with her son. She would stop near me to see how I was doing. She kept her legs apart and using the shiny tiles as a mirror, I could see that she didn't wear any panties. My young cock got instantly hard and poked a tent in my pants.

One day during sophomore year, she came in rather flushed. She stopped to say hi and leaned over and told me to go wait in the back seat of her car. She put a finger to my lips and told me to be quiet and to move quickly. She turned to go the office and I took off through the school door into her car where I waited nervously. Shortly, she came out and sat in back with me. She ordered the driver to take us to the park across the street, park the car and walk away for 30 minutes before coming back.

She leaned her leg up on the back seat and pulled her skirt up to show her light brown bush. Taking my chin in her hand and pointing me towards her pussy, she whispered "I've seen you staring at it through the tiles and wanted you to see it in person. Do you want to touch it?" My voice trembling, I stuttered "yes". She took my hand and stroked her wet pussy with it. I could hear her moan. Then she reached over and touched my hard dick and I shuddered and came in my pants. She told me not to worry and asked me to unbutton her blouse. I did and she took off her bra. I asked if I could touch her breasts and she responded by taking my hands and putting them on her smallish tits.

She told me to lick her left nipple. It was warm and quickly got hard. Then she told me to do the same with her right nipple. I noticed that she had a hand between her legs and was breathing hard. I continued to lick and suck her nipples, first one then the other. Her hand moved faster and she started moaning. I accidentally bit down on one of her nipples and she screamed that she was cumming. So I bit the other nipple and she arched her back and smiled with pleasure. She guided my head down to her wet pussy and told me to lick it clean. Her juices tasted good and maybe a little salty.

By then I was hard again and ready for more. I thought she might give me a hand job while I stared at her tits. But she had other things in mind. She removed her skirt and pantyhose and threw them on the floor. Then she maneuvered her awesome butt, spread her legs and pointed to her swollen pussy. I moved closer and she grabbed my cock and positioned it just inside her vagina. She told me to push and I felt the most wonderful sensation as my cock slid up her warm wet silky canal. She grabbed her nipples and told me to move in and out. She told me to go faster so I did while squeezing her round bottom. She was getting frantic with her nipples and just then I cried out and pumped a load of cum in her pussy. I stood there with my cock still in her vagina as it softened some. She told me to keep moving as fast as I could. I put my thumb on her clit and rotated and flicked it as she came again, screaming out my name.

We just stayed in those positions until my cock slid out of her hole. Then she grabbed some paper towels and told me to clean myself and her up. I did then we got dressed and straightened up the car. She rolled down a window to let some of the sex smell out and that was also the signal for the driver to return. On the way back to school, she squeezed my hand and swore me to secrecy. I suddenly remembered that sex could yield babies but she reassured me that she was on the pill. As I started to get out of the car, she leaned over and kissed me. She said she would still come around to check on me and to let me see her reflection in the tiles. But I almost forgot, she did clip me a lock of her pussy hair to keep as a memory.

However, she didn't come into the school to pick up her son any more. And we didn't have any more sex in the park. But her pussy hair is my cherished memory. It even still smells like her.

April
10-18-2009, 05:21 PM
Luckily for you this mother had an itch that you could scratch... Thanks for the hot new addition.

OldHorny
10-18-2009, 05:25 PM
now thats the coucillor I would vote for

saintman
10-18-2009, 08:18 PM
My kind of politician

frankjohnmoore
10-24-2009, 01:44 AM
nice story, thanks

rmreading
12-13-2010, 12:18 AM
Good story. Thanks for your posting!