PDA

View Full Version : The Girl

YippieSkip
07-24-2009, 09:45 AM
This is my first story I've ever posted, and is no where near as good as I can write. My next one, "The Maid and the Mistress", should prove to be amazing! I only have the first chapter of that one done and it gave my editor, dan569, some pretty hot dreams! He's the one who introdued barely legal virginal me to this site, naughty boy!
Well, hope you guys like this one, if you have any tips, suggestions, or story ideas (I take requests!) I will happy to hear them! There will be subsequent chapters for this story.
-Skip

Chapter 1

I had wanted this for so long, and couldn't believe it was finally happening; she was so pretty...

Alone in her room, I was nervous, but didn’t think she was. She was older though, she'd done this before, and I could only hope the age difference excited her. It wasn't a huge difference, about five years, but we both still looked young enough to not even really be able to tell.

Like me, she was tall and slender, but had an androgynous look that drove me absolutely wild. She was darker skinned than me, and I longed to pet her short dark hair. I could smell her shampoo from across the room. Sweet.

I didn't know what I should say, if anything, and felt so stupid. She was reading, and just being next to her was making me anxious. The tension in the room was getting me really hot, and as it was taking all my power to keep from fidgeting, I got up and left. I needed to cool down. I went into the kitchen for a glass of water, then to the bathroom to splash some on my face. I looked into the mirror- no makeup, dark blonde hair pulled back, but still pretty; and told myself, 'Relax! You'll be fine no matter what happens. She hasn't made any advances so she probably doesn't even want to have sex. Just go back into her room and turn on the T.V’.

When I went back into her room she immediately backed me up against the wall, then stared at me while reaching over to close and lock the door. I looked up into her dark eyes, silently begging her to do...anything. I could feel the heat from between her legs and was it was starting to get me wet. Her eyes narrowed as if trying to read me, then she leaned down for a kiss.

She was hesitant at first, and I'm sure I was stiff, but I moaned in relief, I couldn’t help it, and I think that made us more comfortable. I wanted to put my hands on her so bad, but didn't know if that was what she wanted, so I just kept them clenched at my sides. She, however, gently ran her fingertips over my body, not lingering anywhere, and with just enough pressure for me to for me to feel it. When I finally got to taste that sugar-sweet pierced tongue, I ground my pelvis into hers, and pulled her head closer. I felt her hurry to unbutton my jeans as I dug my nails into her skull, and kissed her harder. Then I had those perfectly manicured fingers exploring me ("You're already wet"), and had to fight to stay under control. But she was good, really good; I had to pull away and bite her neck to keep from crying out. My knees started shaking, and I drove my thumbs hard into the pressure points on her hips.

She jumped back. "Whoa! What… how did you do that?"

I smiled, "I can do it with my mouth, too."

"You're that good with your mouth?" she seemed excited, "Get on the bed." I walked across the room and lay back on my elbows, watching her. Just slow enough to torture me, she stripped to her bra and panties. Without saying a word, I pulled my top over my head, except I wore no bra. She came to the foot of the bed to take off my jeans, and saw no panties either. She sat down next to me and began stroking my breasts, and then she started licking them as she slipped her hand once more between my legs. Her thin fingers massaging my hood felt fantastic, so I tilted my hips up to her hand. She was getting more aggressive with her mouth, biting and sucking, and I let my head fall back to moan for her. She slid her fingers into me, locating my G-spot before starting to kiss her way down my body. When she reached my waist I stopped her.

"No", I said, "Not yet. I want you to be first." The look she gave me showed that that was not what she had been expecting, but she looked pretty stoked. She lay down next to me and waited.

I reached over and unhooked her bra from the front. Her tits were small and pretty, just how I liked them. I saw that her thong tied at the sides, and pulled the strings loose with relish. I was getting more and more turned on with every new part of her exposed. I knew better than to stop and think about what I was going to do, so I just started touching her. It felt so strange, playing with a pussy that wasn't mine, so I tried to do the things I like doing to myself, though it was harder to do backwards. I couldn't tell how much she was enjoying it, so I leaned down to bite her ear, "Tell me what you like." All I wanted was to go down on her, and I needed her to be wet first.

She was starting to moan, and whispered, "Do that thing with your mouth." So I slid down and put my lips on the inside of her hip, then gently traced a few letters with my tongue. I heard her gasp, and hoped to God she was imagining how my mouth would feel on her cunt. I shifted until I was lying between her legs, (I could smell her cum and couldn’t wait to taste it) then set my tongue flat on her skin and started licking hard. She started to whine and buck, so I gripped the inside of one of her thighs to try and hold her down. I did it as hard and fast as I could until I didn't think she could take it much longer, then eased up and began kissing her belly. "Wow", she laughed.

I locked eyes with her for a moment; I could see the lust therein, and felt her hand on my head, pushing me farther down. My whole body went rigid with desire. I kneeled at the foot of the bed, and beckoned her to the edge. I was almost drooling. Then I reached under her thighs and bent her knees, spreading her legs. I could see how wet she was. I kissed, licked, and bit her thighs, then bowed my head and began running my open lips over her labia, without tongue. I wanted to heighten her sensations, and this doubled as a teaser for myself; I was breathing almost as hard as she.

I opened my mouth wide enough to take in most of her pussy, then gently sucked and massaged it with my tongue. Then I took just her clit in my mouth and rubbed it between my tongue and palate. She was so sweet. I drew back and started the classic motion, just licking from bottom to top, but I did it on either side of her clit before heading to the middle. She was starting to make more noise, and every sound she made got me more and more excited. It was hard to stay calm.

To figure out what kind of motions she liked, I wrote the alphabet. As I expected, she got the most pleasure from circles, so I swirled my tongue for the next few minutes. Both directions, and all speeds. I tried some spirals too; I would start wide and slow, and then gradually get tighter and faster before switching directions. That drove her wild.

I decided to give her a break before I used the most intense thing I knew on her, so I started kissing back up her thighs. She panted and swore before relaxing, thinking I was just finishing up, so I put two fingers inside her to catch her attention. Then I rubbed her clit for a minute before parting her lips, exposing the head. I paused for a minute (the look she gave me said that she had no I idea what I was going to do, but wanted it) then lowered my head back to her.

I ran my tongue up and down under her hood, starting soft, smiling at how quickly she started moaning and begging me not to stop. She grabbed me by my hair to pull me deeper into her crotch, and I swooned. I swore into her cunt and scratched my nails down her sides as I let my mouth go crazy.

We got pretty loud. She raised herself up to her elbows, screaming and cursing ("Get it bitch") and wrapped her legs loosely around my neck. I pushed myself back to look at her and fingerfucked her hard, "Do you like that that?" I loved watching her bounce around with every thrust:

"Ooh girl don't stop that. Get your fucking face back down there though." I squealed then laughed with pleasure as she pulled my hair and held me down. Her moans rose in pitch as I struggled to ride out her bucks; her yummy juice was all over my face. She was tight, making fucking her even more difficult, but even still I raised and curled my fingers to hit her g-spot perfectly, and got my tongue back under that hood.

"Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Don't stop... Ooh harder baby. Yeah! Like that! Just like that! Oh, Oh! Pull it out, pull it out!" So I did. Just in time for my open mouth to catch a stream of hot liquid sugar. "Oh, fuck," she said, and released me. Giggling, I kissed my way back up to her face.

dan569
07-24-2009, 06:59 PM
very nice!! You did a very good job editing this from the first time i read it. This is a huge improvement! Your discriptions and dialog are improving with every story you write

YippieSkip
07-25-2009, 09:33 PM
Here is the next installment my lovelies! I don't know if there will be any more chapters for this one... What do you think?

Chapter II

I wiped my mouth on my hand before kissing her. She hummed and giggled as our tongues massaged one another. "You're gonna have to give me a minute," she breathed, "Damn."

"Alright then," I said, and started playing games on my cell phone.

"Hey!" she exclaimed, and rolled on top of me. The weight of her naked body on top of mine was very sexy. God, she was so hot.

"Well, if you are completely incapable of waiting for me to recover; what would you like me to do?"

I thought about it, peeking over her shoulder at her cute butt. "I don't know. I guess just start slow and let me figure out what I want."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Making you come, I... I felt your energy. It wore me out too. But, I'd still like you to play with me. Just to be fair." I smiled.

"Soo... you need me to start you back up?"

"Yes."

"Ok." She thought for a minute. "Sit over there."

There was a chair at the foot of her bed, and I sat in it, expectantly waiting. She stood up and took her time coming over to me, letting my eyes travel over her beautiful milky skin. She stopped in front of me, my eyes at breast level, and I looked up at her, smiling sheepishly. She gently pushed my head to her chest, and I took one of her nipples into my mouth, hearing her sigh contentedly. She ran her fingernails over my scalp, my neck, and down my back, causing me to shudder. "Is that what you'd like?" she asked, "My fingers all over your body?"

"Yes!" I gasped.

"Stand up then, sweetie", she said, and pulled my face up to hers. She kissed me softly for a moment then whispered, "Turn around." My eyes opened to hers, but I turned, ecstatic at the anticipation of her touch.

Out of sight, out of mind. With her behind me I could focus on my own pleasure.

She quickly whipped my hair up into a bun, off my neck, and bent to kiss it while she caressed the front of my body. Her hands started at my face, me subconsciously sucking her fingers into my mouth, searching for what I needed. That wasn't it, so I gently spit them out. She continued down, my throat, my breasts. She teased them, and it did feel good, but quickly bored me. She understood, and kept moving. I like her playing with my belly, and she tickled me for a while, but wanted to find my perfect spot, so didn’t stop. She tried to rub my clit, but I pulled back, pushing my ass into her. "Ok", she said, and rubbed down my thighs. I liked that, and parted my legs for her, she grinned, and began massaging the inside of my legs. She went to the backs of my thighs and then ever so gently ran her nails up and over my ass. "Ohhh fuck!" I moaned, throwing my head back. "Right there, huh?" she smiled, and did it again. "Mmmhm!" I squealed through clenched teeth, already feeling my pussy drip.

She tried rubbing my ass with more pressure, but it didn't get anywhere near the same reaction, so she just tickled me as I moaned on twitching legs.

She sat down, and I bent over the chair, resting my arms on the back in utter enjoyment. She could see the cum starting to trail down my legs, and was thrilled that she could give me so much with so little effort. "Would you like me to lick you?" she asked, kissing my ass.

"I... I don't know", I stammered. I really didn't, I couldn't even think. "I... just... whatever." I was so deep in the swoon that I didn't even care. She thought about that for a minute, and then slid a middle finger into my drooling slit. I murmured my approval. I heard her moving around with her other hand and was mildly curious, but didn't turn around. She pulled her finger out of me (I heard her moan as she sucked my juices from it) and inserted something longer and thicker. I jumped at the coolness and turned to look at her. Her eyes were as heavy lidded as mine, and I could tell this wouldn't be enough for her for much longer. As I watched, she put her hand between her legs and began to touch herself, liking it so much that she started ramming my G-spot, forcing me to turn back around. The more she fucked me the louder I got, and hearing her behind me made the scene that much hotter. I could feel the telltale tingle, and focused on peaking, but the toy was pulled from me too soon, causing me to turn and swear.

She looked positively hungry, and a little angry. She stared into my eyes as she swallowed nearly the entire dildo, relishing my taste. "I need to eat you." She stated, "Now."

Who was I to disobey? I turned and sat back down, resting a foot on either side of her. It was then I realized how neglected my clit was, and a huge smile spread across my face. I was so excited! This seemed to please her. "Mmm, delicious pussy," she said and reached out to touch me.

"Fuck!" I yelled. I was now staring at the ceiling. I was so sensitive! "Could you please be gentle?" I started to say, but her mouth was already on me, and all that came out was "Ohh-my-fucking-God!" Her warm tongue felt soo good on my swollen cunt! I hurriedly spread my legs wider and leaned back, clenching the sides of the chair. "Oh, shit yes," I smiled, "Mmm. Lick my pussy. Yeah." I could feel my face getting hotter, and beads of sweat were starting to develop on my thighs. "I love your tongue ring..." and I let my eyes roll back into my head.

I was starting to pant and quiver, and through my moans managed to say, "I don't know how much more I can take, Lizzie." In response, she moved her talented little tongue in tight little circles right on the head of my clit.

"Oh shit goddamn motherfucker!" I said, and she didn't stop. I started to whine, "Lizzie, Lizzie please be soft. Oh, you're gonna make me come."

And she stopped. Which actually kinda irritated me. "Witch," I said.

"Well, if you want me to keep going I will, but I actually wanted to try something different on you," she lowered her head...

"No no no! Do it! Please?” I clasped my hands and gave her my most winning smile.

"Well all right. Close your eyes..." she grinned mischievously.

I listened. I heard her get up, and go to her chest of drawers. Then she came back, kissed me, and I felt something vibrating on my nipple; but it was warm. I looked down. It was her mouth! The little trick had a vibrating tongue ring! She once again slipped the dildo inside of me and I felt the familiar sensations taking over. Her mouth was still on my tits, "Do you think I can make you come, Amy?" She was so wicked.

"Oh, God yes," I moaned. "Please make me come."

She felt so good. When her tongue touched my most sensitive spot, I had to fight to keep from bucking her off. This wasn't going to take long.

I was so stimulated that I couldn't even talk, just let my gasps and moans come naturally. I couldn't focus; just lie there in ecstasy. The vibrator was so powerful she hardly had to work; anything more than just a gentle side-to-side motion would've been too much for me. Because of this, she could pay attention to how she was using the toy, and she was doing a great job.

"Oh God", I moaned. "Don't stop." I was building fast. "That feels so good. I’m so close."

She had no intention of stopping. My body was on fire as took me to my climax. I lie completely still, quiet, focused, and let my breathing build into cries of pleasure as my contractions rocked my body. I felt my cunt squeeze the toy, so intense. Screaming, trying not to move too much, I slowly relaxed, and she didn't stop until my sensitivity forced me to push her away. I tasted myself in her as we kissed. I felt so good.

dan569
07-25-2009, 11:40 PM
wow Very good!! you changed a lot since i last saw it. I'm glad you listened to that advice. it payed off!! this is so much hotter than when i read it the first time!

dan569
07-25-2009, 11:50 PM
Ill be ready and waiting for that one!! if it is anywhere nearly as hot as the preview you gave me ill be a lucky man :)

bike_josh
02-04-2010, 02:17 AM
That is one of the BEST stories I have ever read! thank you so much, and keep up the terrific writing!

--Josh

Atticus
04-13-2010, 04:10 PM
All I can say is Wow

Nylonlady
05-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Loved it,keep writing

Drake1965
05-06-2010, 09:05 PM
Keep writing!1 Great Addition to the site!