PDA

View Full Version : The maid and The Mistress

YippieSkip
08-16-2009, 04:02 PM
Alright, I'm sorry, I know it's been forever! It's just so much easier not to write out my fantasies! Be honest with me guys, does this totally suck? Should I concentrate on one character? Go in a different direction? Or just stop all together? I trust your imput!

Chapter II (John)

John shifted to a higher gear in his Mercedes, the bulge on his thigh growing larger. It was his lunch break, and he sped down the highway on his way home. He had to see Evee.

He couldn’t understand why this one was so different. He’d been having affairs since his marriage started, but none of them had ever made him feel like Evee did. She wasn’t really any more beautiful than his other mistresses; on principle, John only fucked knockouts, but Evee brought out a side of him he hadn’t known since he had first started having sex. She turned him into an animal; he couldn’t get enough of her.

Not that he was in love with her, no; nor she with him. It was just the lust that kept them together. The sex was incredible.

He had met Evee at a coffee shop several months ago, and had been sleeping with her since. This was Lynnde’s first business trip while they had been together, and Evee had been staying at his house. She had her own place, but it was just easier to be in constant close proximity. And it was great to be able to fuck whenever they wanted. Evee had only been at John’s a few days, and he had already banged the insatiable little whore in nearly every room of his sprawling estate. And she always seemed ready to jump right back in the saddle.

That may have been what it was. John had never been with a woman who was as horny as Evee. He had even been afraid at first that he wouldn’t be able to satisfy the minx, but she soon had him back in shape.

Another red light. “Fuck!” John swore, rubbing at the straining fabric. He was starting to run out of time, but didn’t really care.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Breathing deeply, trying to calm himself, John quietly strode through his house, hoping she was still in bed where he left her.

He opened his door without knocking, as there was no reason to, and let his eyes drink her in.

She was standing at the foot of the bed, naked, legs spread, absolutely gorgeous. He barely paused to say some bullshit to her before throwing her back on the bed, his head between her legs.

She was still wet from their lovemaking this morning, and the taste of it turned him on even more. When she tried to sit up he pushed her back, practically holding her down. He ate her hard and fast, wanting her to come quickly, and brought his hand up to work her g-spot while he licked her. It worked. She was soon moaning and bucking, and he felt her cunt contracting around his fingers.

As soon she relaxed he stood, smiling at her thanks, and reached for the fastenings on his pants. He saw her eyes get hungry again.

He stroked it for a moment, making sure it was rock hard, then told his hot little bitch to get her ass over. A little overexcited, she nearly choked herself as she forced three quarters of the thing into her mouth. It felt great, but was not what he was interested in, so he pulled her off it by her hair, releasing his dick with a popping sound. “Do it right,” he said, and shoved her back towards it.

She started to lick and suck all over him, her hot little mouth working him just how he liked. He sighed as he looked down at her, pretty eyes staring into his.

When he was thoroughly wet she bought her hands up to him and starting twisting them, keeping her mouth on his head. “Alright!” he cried, now super sensitive. “Roll over.”

Evee flipped onto her stomach and scooted down until her feet were just touching the floor. He leaned down, his lips just touching her ears and whispered, “You wanna feel my hard dick sliding into that tight, wet cunt of yours?”

“Oh God, yes!” she screamed in reply, “Please!”

John moved behind her and spit on her ass, then rubbed his hot saliva down and in between her labia. He barely felt her lips on the head of his cock before he pushed it in to the hilt. She could take it.

He fucked her slow for a while, then sped up; hitting her g-spot with each thrust. To increase her sensation, he softly ran his fingertips over her back. “Fuck me, John!” she squealed, and he did; pulling one of her legs backwards, making her tighter on his cock. He slammed inside of her, and when he felt her second orgasm tighten her cunt he came with her, his hot cum overflowing her pussy. He carefully pulled out, and zipped up his pants. He spanked her cherry ass before waltzing out the door, leaving her on the bed. He couldn’t wait to clock out.

frankjohnmoore
11-14-2009, 01:54 AM
this was a nice story

morgan87
02-17-2011, 12:29 AM
i wish i had a maid to do this with

brazilera
03-19-2011, 07:23 PM
excellent story

laxman766776
05-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Thank you for this story, keep up the good work